bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6809|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Hey chuy, just wanted to know something about the updates on BF2S. When I'm queued to be updated and I play some more after the time that I got in line, does it update up till the last time I played? Or is it perpetually behind what I actually am? Basically, when it's my turn to update, does it update everything or just what it was when I was requeued up? Does this make sense?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

The update reflects the exact stats on the official EA/IGN servers at the time that it updates.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6816|Australia
when its ur turn to update it grabs what ever data is on the stats server when its ur turn so if u play more before your turn comes and those stats are on the stats server before your time is up then it will be updated here too then

i always view my account and start the update in the morning so i can look at it that night and i usually play during the day and my stats get added
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6809|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Thanks guys!
Croak
+11|6775|San Marcos, CA
Just a heads up, I earned hundreds of points today between updates (shows in-game in BFHQ), and it went from 1 minute  (I was checking) to end of the queue without any stats changing on BF2S.  Not the end of the world, but it looks like it just grabbed stale data.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard