Wildbill100372
+1|6693
Anyone planning on getting this? Best Buy has it coming out Tuesday. I love the RS series myself.
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6720|atlanta
Nope - I am waiting for Command and Conquer: Admirals
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6718|Sweden
I think it looks rather awful. And the "multi-developing" is nothing i prefer...

I would rather play raven shield.
I2elik
+12|6761|Perth, Western Australia

Gunny_Prixxon wrote:

Holy crap! When was that announced?
bigelectricat
+3|6700
i have played the xbox version and it is a good console game. i dont think it will be a good pc game because the maps are small and everything is dumbed down for the game controller. the developers already said there wont be any changes to the pc version except better textures.

console to pc game port is always bad.
psychotoxic187
+11|6718

bigelectricat wrote:

i have played the xbox version and it is a good console game. i dont think it will be a good pc game because the maps are small and everything is dumbed down for the game controller. the developers already said there wont be any changes to the pc version except better textures.

console to pc game port is always bad.
Actually, I played the demo, and it's quite good. It's different, and you can't go in guns a blazing. Not the best game I've played, but I enjoyed it none the less.
Home
Section.80
+447|6856|Seattle, Washington, USA

I also saw some of the demo, it looked a lot better than the previous ones in the series. The old ones are waaay too hard.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6724

Gunny_Prixxon wrote:

What is this that ure talking about.. there is nothing to be found on the internet about this.. if u got more information please share
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6764|The Netherlands
I got the R6 lockdown demo. sure seems a cool game also ranked online ( though I never played online due my firewall @#$@! ) but I also think the Bots are too dumb. I played it in medium and these guys don't even look if you shoot their mate who stands right next to them they just keep looking around

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard