Poll

What do you do when you get pissed off at bf2?

Curse and shout at your screen19%19% - 34
Verbally abuse other players9%9% - 16
Hit something/someone near you10%10% - 19
All three above, a.k.a angry german kid reaction11%11% - 20
Stop playing and go out/do something else(what?)18%18% - 33
Listen to music5%5% - 10
Hide your anger inside you and keep playing13%13% - 24
Something else (explain)11%11% - 20
Total: 176
Catalyst
+0|6373
i find gay ass threads like this one to ruin
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city
I sometimes get pissed of but I never do anything with it + I'm always listening to music while playing bf2.
Suicidal
+20|6510
Something else (explain)
Log off ---> Flog on  https://www.thepartyploeg.net/images/smilies/poundit.gif

Last edited by Suicidal (2007-08-10 05:33:43)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I turn teh h4x on!!!1 Not!

Bah mostly curse...but hell i curse for every reasons a curse could be employed!

In some rare case where my computer get me killed and its not a lack of skill...i take my fist and shove it up the Screen
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6398

1. Press ~ to open Console for BF2
2. Type in "Quit"
3. Press enter

Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
Punch my monitor.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea

Suicidal wrote:

Something else (explain)
http://www.thepartyploeg.net/images/smilies/poundit.gif
LOL! /win

But I'll yell, swear or type abusive stuff. It makes me 100 times angrier when its either the G36E or claymore.
bargarse
+1|6150
masterbate....violently
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6620|Manitowoc, WI

nukchebi0 wrote:

Yell verbal abuse. Typically random, baseless accusations of hacking. However, when I get mad, it is typically due to unbalanced teams, so the n00b fours stars who are all on the same team deserve the punishment.

Edit: Also, I like to pick on players who demonstrate n00bish behavior, especially those of high rank. An example is AK101 Sgt.Farfard. He is a three star general, who plays a lot on the A2G Ghost Town infantry only server.  He seems good, but he won't play anything but the Spetsnaz. One time, I was on and he joined. Unfortunately for him, the teams were numerically unbalanced in favor of the Spetsnaz, and he consequentially gets placed on the SAS team, without a chance of changing teams. So, instead of playing on the SAS, he actually stays AFK for the entire round. The next round is the same. When he finally joined, I gave him a good five minutes of completely deserved verbal abuse (obviously, our team was getting raped) about his lack of skills.

/rant

Edit II: I don't typically cuss, unless I have found a cheater. Then I descend into the world of restriction-free flaming, and call my enemies all sorts of nasty names. I hate doing it, but cheaters are just so infuriating.
Problem is, most of these cheaters in BF2 your accusing, are probably just playing the game fairly and It may just seem like it do to some lame glitch that he happened to be on the advantaged side of.
Jackabo
+127|6560|Dublin, Ireland
If I'm getting my ask kicked. I stop, look at the map, see where i should be, and take my time with the game, I usually start dying less and I feel better and then i get teh_1337z0rs
MRmajpayne69
+1|6151
5 broken keyboards in two years - Shit
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

BolvisOculus wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Yell verbal abuse. Typically random, baseless accusations of hacking. However, when I get mad, it is typically due to unbalanced teams, so the n00b fours stars who are all on the same team deserve the punishment.

Edit: Also, I like to pick on players who demonstrate n00bish behavior, especially those of high rank. An example is AK101 Sgt.Farfard. He is a three star general, who plays a lot on the A2G Ghost Town infantry only server.  He seems good, but he won't play anything but the Spetsnaz. One time, I was on and he joined. Unfortunately for him, the teams were numerically unbalanced in favor of the Spetsnaz, and he consequentially gets placed on the SAS team, without a chance of changing teams. So, instead of playing on the SAS, he actually stays AFK for the entire round. The next round is the same. When he finally joined, I gave him a good five minutes of completely deserved verbal abuse (obviously, our team was getting raped) about his lack of skills.

/rant

Edit II: I don't typically cuss, unless I have found a cheater. Then I descend into the world of restriction-free flaming, and call my enemies all sorts of nasty names. I hate doing it, but cheaters are just so infuriating.
Problem is, most of these cheaters in BF2 your accusing, are probably just playing the game fairly and It may just seem like it do to some lame glitch that he happened to be on the advantaged side of.
I know. I just call them cheaters to vent my anger. I can actually tell when someone is cheating, though.
Balok77
+28|6149
Beat my wife.........

lol joke

normally just leave the server
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
Bend over & take it like a prisoner.
CORPORATE-WMD
+5|6156
i cry tears of blood and sometimes pull an angry german kid
geNius
..!.,
+144|6443|SoCal

LT.Victim wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I go and rape Lt Victim's family.
You can't rape the willing.
I like to think of it as surpise sex.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6389|Scotland
I break monitors
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway
I'm getting a new drink.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
I burn start of talking to myself out loud then if there's something sharp/ pointy with a handle on it i'll stab the computer desk (tis covered in small holes now) (but thats only if i'm having a completely crap day and someone won't stfu after repeated demands and killings. If that doesn't work i hunt said person down and burn them at the stake then eat them and have sex with their empty skull.

that last one doesn't tend to happen often, only once or twice a week.
Drakaji
+3|6148|Albuquerque, NM
When I get mad at bf2 (crashing, bugs, no hit reg, dying randomly, wall glitching, etc...)
I usually play some music, get off, and if I'm bored, awp people in CS:S
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)

Titch2349 wrote:

shout and swear for a while, then just leave the server and do something else.
something like that ... and after 2 mints i remember it´s ONLY A GAME and try a bit leather... and so on
maestrium
+13|6486|Arizona
I listen to music.. it gets me in a good mood and makes me forget something happened.. then I go back and play.
IonYou
+3|6635
I shoot at paper targets with my .177 caliber air rifle in the backyard. It's fun but not as loud as a .22 LR plus the ammo is cheaper. And remember kids, in real life there are no hax.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

say wtf and keep going
DjDave
+1|6690
I search for a pistol and knife server with vehicles and make them regret allowing vehicles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard