ShadowdogKGB
+6|6846
Never ever EVER play on a christian server. Now you know why.
NeoCloud
+0|6682
HAHAH!  Oh my...I just realized that I have a ban on my record.  I've never gotten a ban message in my life and I just noticed it.  I think it has to do with when I left that server.  I after the admin said "One more offense and I'll ban you", I told them something along the lines of "You know what?  It isn't even worth it...you know what else?  Jesus isn't lord!!!!!".  I then hit escape and disconnected shortly after that.  Never got a ban message but I guess they probably banned me. ...ROFL!
sragoot
+3|6736
I know how you feel man i've played on that POS server and im never going back not by my choice of course, I have my own horror experience with that server. This was on a previous thread I wrote before.

To piggy back on this subject on base owning (raping). I remember playing clean sweep on a server called CHRISTINE GAMING ONLINE I was on the mec side flying the SU-37 and our team did a great job pushing the other team back to thier island, then a message from the admin said no strafing or bombing the main base. So i guess the admin was talking to me so i said ok, so i did a recon fly by to see what they where up to then next thing you know i get this tone from some body lucking on to you, i know it wasnt the F15 because i just shoot him down not to long ago. This was a 32plyr map so no F18 but any ways i killed the noob manning the AA site then i get the message from the admin warning me not to strafe there main base, so was yelling WTF is this about they can attack me but i cant attack them. So i did what any body in my shoes would do that had a bomber in there fingers tips, I bombed the leaving crap out of them. So i turned around saw the F15 re spawn got into my bombing run fired 2 quick burst with my cannons killed three noobs around the hangar and 7 more when i drop my payload on the hangar, i guess i got there fully loaded blackhawk too then i heard that tone again, so i strafe the AA site again and killed the same exact noob that was manning it earlier, lets do the math one bombing run 11 kills 10 dollars, finding out it was the adming manning the AA site priceless  but soon i got banned for being a smacktard so they said. I hated that server i guess it was ungodly of me to bomb helpless noobs on the runway  my advice stay away from that server cause youll just give your self a headache I think the server was called CHRISTINE GAMING ONLINE they have a AH-64 as there server image with there clan logo over lapping it. BEWARE
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

[Valhalla]iMac_Attack wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

Fuck yeah, I'd join a christian server! I'd teach those gentle gentiles a lesson. It'd be awesome fun! I love screwing with strongly religeous types.
Shame about your unjust kickings. Oh well, life goes on.
start w/ me then.  Just 'cause your Christian does not mean you cannot have a good time.  It just means you have a different set of values.  And I can think of about 30 servers that are just as bad as that one.  So have your fun pick on Christians if it makes you feel better.
Thank you, I believe I shall!

I have a negative outlook on some Christians, not all. Christianity is a good faith, but the 'sect' my aunt is into really sucks. They give away 10% of their household income to the 'church', have to wear their hair in a certain way, and wear certain clothes. They go to church where every Sunday some drunk bastard screams at them that they're going to Hell, and they just hold up their hands and yell, 'AMEN!' Then the collection plates come 'round and there are hundred dollar bills in them, and people empty their wallets out to it. Then some international drunk bastard gets on the stage and yells the exact same thing, and then the call goes out; "AMEN!" And then the collection plate goes around again because the international drunkard dosn't want to go home empty handed, and all the while the 'preacher' has got a drunk grin on his face marvelling that so many people can be satisfied paying him thousands of dollars for yelling at them telling them they're going to Hell, all the while shouting "AMEN!"

Plus they gave me a christian book for christmas with no exchange card in it. They're trying to convert me dammit, and I'll have no part in it. They screw with me, I screw with them. Fair enough?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
Try Kentucky Fried server if you think thats bad...
Belx
+4|6679|New York, New York
My main question is....why did you keep reconnecting if the server was so shitty?
NeoCloud
+0|6682
Vet engineer badge.  First time I thought it was an auto kick, so I'd behave.  (plus I had low ping on the server and it was packed on a map with a jet)  Next time I thought I could just finish out my round because I alreaady had a lot of kills racked up (didn't want that work to go to waste).  Then realized it wasn't worth it.
:]-[: El_Shiznit
+3|6750|Florida
Here's a screenshot I took of the second time I was kicked from a Christian server.  This one was more notable/funny because of the reason.  Look up at the top to see what I'm talking about.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ … een064.jpg

anuj
+0|6665
I love religion and all, but that seems more power-tripping than fair application of morals. Sounds like an overall shitty time. I'm surprised you went back even once. Once I see "Christian" in the server title, I think of two things:

1. Hey, these guys like Jesus. They must forgive stuff pretty quickly.
2. Hey, these guys are all douchebags, like every other person that claims they represent their religion in gaming servers.

Sadly, it's usually #2. Nothing against Christians, I like you guys. But seriously... wtf.

edit - And Vengeance - Kentucky Fried Server is COMPLETELY different if you're a goon. If you've got $10, I suggest you register at SA and get on the list. Once you get to know the guys over there, they're pretty fun to play with.

Last edited by anuj (2006-01-30 00:54:45)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
They kick for bad language but you're playing a game where you kill people... got hypocracy?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
i remembered this thread the other day and i saw the server in the list so joined and typed"can you fucking stop touching my cock you fucking faggy shit eater"

"you have been kicked for using the word "cock"
anuj
+0|6665

the_heart_attack wrote:

i remembered this thread the other day and i saw the server in the list so joined and typed"can you fucking stop touching my cock you fucking faggy shit eater"

"you have been kicked for using the word "cock"
Alright, that made me giggle a bit.

I just played on some sort of Youth Christian server. I asked them how they justified this depraved violence, and they kicked me..
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6758|Longueuil
The admins at moongamers Oman only server act the same way lol
hutchy52
+12|6755

usmarine2005 wrote:

Give them a break, you try being an admin while a priest is playing with your sack.
lol, funny but true
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6661|H3ITWP
Hey im a Christian and i certainly do not like MMORPGS and i am not a choirboy.When I play battlefield i yell and scream with the best of them.BF2 isnt a quiet polite game.
The admin was for that server was probably a 12-year-old noob who sucks and wanted to cover it up.
O and Murphy-D Valhalla didnt say anything about being a Christian. so your post looks a little silly
S4INT05
+1|6731|79605, TX

MURPHY-D. wrote:

Valhalla, Hall of the Slain, in Norse mythology is the hall presided over by Odin.
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me".
Anyone else find it funny that the christian has a non-christian tag?
Typical.
PWNED!
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6677
Here's a question.....

Why waste time typing in a bunch of bullshit?  Follow the rules and play the game....
As for the strafe on the air base.....if you lock on to a plane with an AA....expect to be punished....that rule was stupid....
MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
How do they feel about the commo rose apology, "Damn-it, Sorry"?
piett55
+0|6664
"They kick for bad language but you're playing a game where you kill people... got hypocracy?"

How is that hypocracy? They have no connection to each other.
sinir
damned
+2|6820|Boston
Foaming-at-the-mouth-christians=noobs at life

I was raised guilty (catholic).

With regards to christian clans/servers in shooters:

YOU ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY FOR YOUR SINS
yeah so you might as well start beating off now, cause telling some 60 year old pedophile who wears a funny hat all of the bad stuff you have done ain't gonna save you!!!

mwuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/endrant
MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
Do they refuse to play "Devil's Perch"?
AuSFinN
+1|6690

Kamikaze17 wrote:

thats why you play on christian free servers. there used be one that was actually called christian free server. and in the server rules it said "seriously if you are a conservative christian then get out. this server is for normal people" loll
ffs sake mate, what do you have against Christians? Christ died for you don't give a damn. Yes! I said damn and I AM A CHRISTIAN!!! You have to get this, some Christians are screwed up, yes, they are. They take things too seriously, claiming that hell awaits all who swear. We're not all like that!

Normail people? What exactly makes us strange? We have a connection with our creator and we are proud of that. Never judge a Christian or anyone else without being them for a while. We feel everything you feel. Hurt, shame, guilt, the whole works. But todays society revolves around bitching and judging the very minute someone wrongs you.

Love the person,
but hate the sin.

God will judge you in the same way you judge others. So don't go pointing the finger all the time unless you want God to point the figer at you.

Many of you have never been in a Christian community, specifically a youth group. We swear. Although not as much as others .

Give God a chance. Never shut him out, or at the end of your life, he'll give you what you want and shut you out.
warco3
+1|6730|Orlando, FL
Ausfinn, I seriously hope you're joking. Anyway, I would purposely join that server and type : SATAN IS YOUR TRUE GOD! BOW TO HIS GLORY YOU STUPID SONS OF BITCHES! Seriously though, to associate a server with religion is just plain stupid. So you're Christian. WHO GIVES A $HIT? Seriously! Keep your stupid religion to yourselves, you bunch of hypocritical retards.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6666|Sweden

AuSFinN wrote:

Give God a chance. Never shut him out, or at the end of your life, he'll give you what you want and shut you out.
uuuuhuuuu...  god sucks, and so do you...
(thats how mature i can be )
airborne916
+24|6666

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

yeah thats a christian for ya.. they live in there little own fantasy world.
stfu jew

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard