=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6732|In a van down by the river
Tomorrow is Super Bowl XL. I thought I'd list what I thought were the 5 most exciting Super Bowl's of all time.

5) New England 20 vs. St. Louis 17.  Once again another Adam Vinatieri late field goal.  Of course, it didn't get real exciting towards the end.

4) San Francisco 20 vs. Cincinnati 16.  3-3 at half and Jerry Rice was key in the San Fran comeback.

3) New England 32 vs. Carolina 29.  Started off defensive.  Then in the last 3 minutes of the 1st half it got really really really interesting.  Same thing happened at the end of the fourth quarter in the last 3 minutes.

2) St. Louis 23 vs. Tennessee 17.  Tennessee was 2 yards from tieing it up with time expiring.  Doesn't get much better than that... or does it?

1) NY Giants 20 vs. Buffalo 19.  Yes it does get better.  Scott Norwood's 47 yard's field goal sails wide right in the closing seconds of the game.  There's my top 5.  Which were your favorite super bowls?
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6781
I would have to say XXXVI, XXXVII, and XXXIX. Why? Because the Patriots won them ALL!!
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6693|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
im in aus and my fav team is Seattle , alexander the great will crash the bus XD
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
You mean like they crashed when they drove to the hotel?  Anywho, go steelers.
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6805
Superbowl I
OddAngryShot
+1|6672|Brisbane Aust
Only interested in the AFL grand final  !!....
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
it is sunday arvo here is aus so i know who won already!!
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
If you don't care about american football, why would you post here?
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6837|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Let me just say... I live in Pittsburgh.

XL CHAMPIONS!!!
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6710|atlanta
how about the World Cup this summer? - Go USA!
chitlin
Banned
+36|6760
this super bowl sucked

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard