Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

wtfxors. I could have sworn i blocked that image of urs Dauntless.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

Sux2bj00

I have them turned off anyway because of sigs like marlboromans and mine...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

:blacKOut: wrote:

You go for heads that aren't moving at all. They are sniping or shooting at other people while not moving at all.  MorbiD's movie involves CQC sniping,  a lot of nice shots (including head shots), and different maps.   MorbiD.Shot's Movie > Your  Movie by a lot
and why you talk im morbid´s defense?, he can talk by himself !!!!

gosh, i hate these arze kissers...........

the diffence is that morbid was sniping at a low populated server, with low resistance, and i was playing at a full 64 karkand IO whores round: infinite nade throwers, G36C nobbs, and a line of snipers dueling back.

One think you ALL don´t get, is that i never said i was an uber sniper, 42.13% says so, this is just another sniper video, with good music btw, not that emo/rap crap.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

If only u were a mod so u could close your own thread
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

Bennet, cmon.

My expectations of you were low, but this just made them lower.

EVEN YOU must see...
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6630|The Netherlands

Im_Dooomed wrote:

And MOrbid is a Wookie. Are you a wookie sergio? No. Wookies are all l337 snipers.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE  pwnz evryone with  the sniper, check his "snipe with style" movie, and his 750 meter shot kill,
you can find that in his sig
masculata
+24|6678|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
The movie didn't do anything for me but, neither did MorbiD.ShoT's. I didn't see much in either that was that great. And looking at the sniper stats for the ppl commenting..... well if ya ain't got better stats then the person your flaming......
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

Dauntless wrote:

Bennet, cmon.

My expectations of you were low, but this just made them lower.

EVEN YOU must see...
do i need to feel bad about it ?

also, who are those hot chicks at your sig ?, they have make me so...hungry???

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2007-08-09 22:30:37)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE  pwnz evryone with  the sniper, check his "snipe with style" movie, and his 750 meter shot kill,
you can find that in his sig
i dont get the people that lives on other people´s stats..........
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6519|USA
check mine
i was ranked 20ish for a while...

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-08-09 22:31:06)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

masculata wrote:

The movie didn't do anything for me but, neither did MorbiD.ShoT's. I didn't see much in either that was that great. And looking at the sniper stats for the ppl commenting..... well if ya ain't got better stats then the person your flaming......
Actually it is somewhat the opposite. My sniper stats suck. But my sniping ability is a little better then what bennet showed in the video. And that is what makes the video kind of sad. Bennet, if you compiled a video of some really good clips, then you wouldn't be bothered about it.
masculata
+24|6678|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Actually it is somewhat the opposite. My sniper stats suck. But my sniping ability is a little better then what bennet showed in the video.
lolz, Not to take anything away from him but, he didn't show much.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Actually it is somewhat the opposite. My sniper stats suck. But my sniping ability is a little better then what bennet showed in the video. And that is what makes the video kind of sad. Bennet, if you compiled a video of some really good clips, then you wouldn't be bothered about it.
well, we have different tactics, from what i saw u like to shoot around going for hit boxes or already damaged soldiers. i prefer to take it calmly and going for the fast head shot kill.

So MY video is sad cause YOUR sniping abilities are a little better....too egocentric don´t you think?.

The idea of this video is of an action video, im not probing how UBER HAXOR WHATEVER most of you think i think i am. that´s an average sniper action.

I´m not bothered at all, instead, im laughing a lot, i know some will like it, some will hate it, some will constructively criticize it, some will say " dude im better than you ..", and some will flame cause they can´t live without it.

I´m just having fun.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

I have to admire these few things

-Your amazing editing skillz
-Your FAST aim (haven't seen anything so fast)
-Your amazing battle sense and teamwork (Who says snipers don't help the team?)
-Originality (A sniper on karkand? Amazed it hasn't been done before)

all in all i would rate it a killyourself/10.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

gene_pool wrote:

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

I have to admire these few things

-Your amazing editing skillz
-Your FAST aim (haven't seen anything so fast)
-Your amazing battle sense and teamwork (Who says snipers don't help the team?)
-Originality (A sniper on karkand? Amazed it hasn't been done before)

all in all i would rate it a killyourself/10.
hey, i love you too !!!

CHEERS
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Gene_pool I just noticed our karmas are palindromes 382 and 283. Awesome!! /sarcasm

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

well, we have different tactics, from what i saw u like to shoot around going for hit boxes or already damaged soldiers. i prefer to take it calmly and going for the fast head shot kill.
Wait, what do u mean "From what I saw u like to shoot..." When have you EVER seen me play? I've never made any kind of videos lol. And how can a person even target "Already damaged soldiers" If your a sniper, you just shoot at ANY enemy in your sights right? Or do you ACTUALLY avoid a person that you some how know has "already been damaged" like he is a broken peice of china
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6395|The Gem Saloon
wow man.
you are proud of the 42% accuracy with a sniper rifle, is that what this is about?

i suppose we all have different ideas of what "good" is.
Smithereener
+138|6317|California
It's not an OMGWTFH4X type movie. But to be perfectly honest, it's still an OK. Not like I can seriously do much better, although I have improved from when I first started. (Shitty fooking aim/Bad hardware[massive hardware lag] = bad)

Meh, but it seems like people are flaming this thread just because of the creator, not really the movie.
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6227|Mildura, Aus
i want the few moments of my life that i watched that crap back!
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
Well well... my #1 enemy...

My sniper % is 46.07....

I'm not here to give you a hard time....

I liked the music.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

TrashBlinD wrote:

Absolutely terrible.
Djbrown
+129|6497|Adelaide, Aussieland
your all retarded. im willing to bet half the people who commented on this, noticed Benetti as the thread creator and made your judgements there without even watching the video.

this joke got old a LONG time ago
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6490|Kamloops, BC Canada
Nades everywhere? did any actually make it to you? Bullets flying past? You were pretty much motionless the whole time and you got hit what 3 times?...

I'm saying this unbiased. (Since I have no idea who you are). It really is the most boring sniper movie I've seen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard