Volatile
+252|6697|Sextupling in Empire

Bull3t wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

007 Golden Eye (N64)
We have a winner.

I loved that game.
The multiplayer = win10.

It was always a mad dash to get to the uber rpc90.

oh, and oddjob(?) was always popular 'cause he was a harder to hit midget running around.

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2007-08-08 14:46:13)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Beauty and the Beast for Intellivision.
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6507|Alabama
One phrase: "Hi, this is Ken Griffy Jr. Lets play Major League Baseball"
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6520|Belgium

Age of Empires 2
t0mhank5
+319|6704|Surge

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

007 Golden Eye (N64)
We have a winner.

I loved that game.
The multiplayer = win10.

oh, and oddjob(?) was always popular 'cause he was a harder to hit midget running around.
it was Nick Nack, silly!
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire
'Last Ninja 2' on the Sinclair Spectrum!

https://www.exotica.org.uk/gallery/games/images/l/LastNinja2.jpg
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6582|California U.S.A

t0mhank5 wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

We have a winner.

I loved that game.
The multiplayer = win10.

it was Nick Nack, silly!
No it was Oddjob
Felisneco
Buckaroo
+1|6119|Behind you with shock paddles.
Yeah, it was oddjob, you moron.  Anyone who doesn't know that and supplies another bond name is officially labeled a stupid geek.  My first game to knock my socks off was of course (cliche, I know) Goldeneye for N64.  Who gives a crap if the graphics are completely terrible?  Nobody can truthfully say that, at the time of the N64, they weren't impressed with those graphics, anyways.  My favorite character was the jungle commando guy, and then I sometimes played the girls, 'cause even with those graphics, I thought they were hot.  I was like six years old anyways.  Also, guys, who in their right mind would rush for the RPC90 when you could get the Golden Gun?????   Anyone ever done that bunker multiplayer thing where you could make remote mines float?   That was the coolest thing ever.  lol

Oh, yeah, Ken Griffey Jr Major League Baseball for the N64????  That game should be on the "Hidden Treasures of the N64" list, 'cause i've never met anyone who's heard of it.  Totally kick-ass game.

Last edited by Felisneco (2007-08-08 17:29:06)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK
FF7, that remains my favourite game ever.

As to goldeneye... that really did suck, its only a fav to people who hadnt played FPS before.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6695
FarCry.

Just because it was the first game I got when I MEGA upgraded my computer years ago. My comp couldn't even play MoH:AA at all because of the graphics, but then upgraded and tried FarCry just to see if it worked. My god! the first level was fantastic. But as soon as it got stupid it really turned me off.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6453

Felisneco wrote:

Yeah, it was oddjob, you moron.  Anyone who doesn't know that and supplies another bond name is officially labeled a stupid geek.  My first game to knock my socks off was of course (cliche, I know) Goldeneye for N64.  Who gives a crap if the graphics are completely terrible?  Nobody can truthfully say that, at the time of the N64, they weren't impressed with those graphics, anyways.  My favorite character was the jungle commando guy, and then I sometimes played the girls, 'cause even with those graphics, I thought they were hot.  I was like six years old anyways.  Also, guys, who in their right mind would rush for the RPC90 when you could get the Golden Gun?????   Anyone ever done that bunker multiplayer thing where you could make remote mines float?   That was the coolest thing ever.  lol

Oh, yeah, Ken Griffey Jr Major League Baseball for the N64????  That game should be on the "Hidden Treasures of the N64" list, 'cause i've never met anyone who's heard of it.  Totally kick-ass game.
Lol ya I did that floating mine trick alot!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6570|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

paper_pigeon wrote:

perfect dark, gotta love those blood splatters on the walls
Fuck yeah! PD for the fucken win!
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6381|Scotland
Tomb Raider 2
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Felisneco wrote:

...Goldeneye for N64.  Who gives a crap if the graphics are completely terrible?  Nobody can truthfully say that, at the time of the N64, they weren't impressed with those graphics, anyways.
I can truthfully say that I was way more impressed with PC titles as far as video quality was concerned.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-08-09 17:57:30)

T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6414|My room

jamiet757 wrote:

I remember when I first loaded up Half-Life 1 and thought "Holy shit, this looks amazing!"

Then when HL2 came out, it blew my mind...

Now, some games are making HL2 look like crap.

What about you, what was the first game to make you say "Holy Shit!"?
Starcraft
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6769|Kansas, USA
Well the VERY first game that amazed me was Pac Man, you know the one that started it all. But, on the PC I would say Doom.
gwolfman
+1|6229
Dang, I played almost all those *the memories return*  Those were good time.  Anyone here an old school gamer?

Remember Chuck Yeager Air Combat?  That game was awesome!  I used to play that when I was like 6 years old or something (I'm 24 now).
Megalomatthew
+6|6402
I'm gonna go with Splatterhouse for turbo grafix 16

nothin like smacking zombies into the background wall with a 2X4
RECONDO67
+60|6629|miami FL
Delta force
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Max Payne.
That and Half Life the first one(Part just does not compare with it's story telling!)
agent146
+127|6379|Jesus Land aka Canada

jamiet757 wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

007 Golden Eye (N64)
oo I remember that one, the poorly mapped faces and low detail textures made me saw wow too!
yes especially when the bad guys and hostages have the same faces
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6750|06-01
Nobunaga's Ambition..... old school PC game... 1990 i think...

some of you aint even born yet...
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6523|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Command and Conquer Red Alert, god that intromovie kicks ass.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

Command and Conquer Red Alert, god that intromovie kicks ass.
Givb me da seqwence calculashuns...NOW!

<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6458|Melbourne - Home of Football
Final Fantasy VIII - The cinematics (FMV's), the storytelling.

Battlefield 2 - The scope.

AOE II - The depth.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard