Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6307|Bloomington Indiana

agent146 wrote:

man i dont' like this shit man..... i am not constantly looking at my back now THANKS.....i am going to bring out my airsoft mp5 and keep it at my side now .....and sprinkle holy water on the the bbs.
good luck fightin off demons with an airsoft mp5....

mp5's dont even do crap in bf2

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2007-08-09 09:42:19)

agent146
+127|6398|Jesus Land aka Canada

Schwarzelungen wrote:

agent146 wrote:

man i dont' like this shit man..... i am not constantly looking at my back now THANKS.....i am going to bring out my airsoft mp5 and keep it at my side now .....and sprinkle holy water on the the bbs.

that's why you got holy watered bbs and besides it makes me feel safe knowing that i have something that shoots 320 fps in a CQC enviroment, my home.
EDIT: not the mention i already "accidentally" blasted my little trash bucket into a million pieces already and punched several holes on the wall.

Last edited by agent146 (2007-08-09 09:49:03)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen

agent146 wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

agent146 wrote:

that's why you got holy watered bbs and besides it makes me feel safe knowing that i have something that shoots 320 fps in a CQC enviroment, my home.
understandable....i just go for the old tried and true method...hide under the bed sheets
agent146
+127|6398|Jesus Land aka Canada

Schwarzelungen wrote:

understandable....i just go for the old tried and true method...hide under the bed sheets
ahhh yes that would be my 2nd choice. "when the going gets tough.....the tough hide under the table" - Blackadder the 4th.
Master*
Banned
+416|6506|United States
Do you see the ghost? I cant
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6234|Escea

lol
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen

agent146 wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

ahhh yes that would be my 2nd choice. "when the going gets tough.....the tough hide under the table" - Blackadder the 4th.
hell, as long as i have a bottle of jameson or a 40 of old english i'll hide anywhere
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6538|Milkystania, yurop
No vids of horny lesbian springbreak ghosts ? anyone just wondering
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6353|Atlanta, Georgia

Masterstyle wrote:

Do you see the ghost? I cant
your so lucky i had the sound turned off. I clicked through to make sure it wasnt one of these and low and behold my luck it was...
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6756|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Many moons ago l was a Grenadier and would do public duty's at the Royal palaces (Buckingham palace, St James Palace, Windsor Castle and the Tower of London) Any way in the Tower of London at about 22:00 theres something called the ceremonial of the keys, basically locking up the Tower, and part of this is a ceremonial sentry challenges the Yeoman Warders carrying the keys. The ceremonial soldier goes out before everyone shows up and is left alone for a while.
A mate of mine did this and said he saw a strange brown mist floating near him, fuck knows how he managed to stay put l would have been hiding in a pub some where! He was
later told to go and report it to the Yeoman Warder who pulled out a big book and logged it down and turned round and said that its been seen alot by Guards on stag and that they log all the sightings of Ghosts down and have been for years.

Good video, can't really say if its real or faked, how ever l will say fuck opening the door to have a look at that demonic child, closing it and then having another butchers! I would be breaking the 4 minute mile!

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=337

Heres one for you chaps. No idea what the blokes on and why hes there. Any one any idea what he says?

Last edited by The_Guardsman (2007-08-09 14:19:22)

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6556|Sverige (SWE)

Magpie wrote:

lol...........
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6177
I have watched that video, most of the clips are fake
stef10
+173|6493|Denmark
I am getting a nervous stomach. I think I need to get to the toilet and perform a DUMP!!!!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6656

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'll put this one on again, its not as scary as it is weird.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc … ;plindex=1
good video lol +1
stef10
+173|6493|Denmark

blademaster wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

good video lol +1
dammit. I dont want to, but strangely the mouse keeps on getting closer to that link
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6656

stef10 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

good video lol +1
dammit. I dont want to, but strangely the mouse keeps on getting closer to that link
its not scary its funny the first video might be somewhat spooky
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6656
some asshole posted this on youtube I was thinking it was another one of those ghost videos watch it at your own risk

Last edited by blademaster (2007-08-09 14:22:53)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6846|Kubra, Damn it!

These are so crappy looking. In the scene from the 70's in the first one, you can see the wires that pulled the socks out of the drawer even with the crappy youtube quality. Are people so desperate to be afraid of nonsense that they overlook the obvious?
bobby177
+129|6485|Texas.. getting out asap
WORST VlDEO OVER

SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE

Last edited by bobby177 (2007-08-09 14:42:46)

tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6155|Malmö, Sweden

Magpie wrote:

LOL
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6558|the best galaxy
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
I saw a "Ghost hunter" in the pub yesterday. Everyone was staring and singing "How you gonna call... Ghost busters!". I think he was high on Heroin/Beer.

Still, if Ghost hunting is a guys profession you can't knock him for trying...
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6144|Carnoustie, Scotland

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Sorry, that video is awful.. a mixture of camera tricks, edited video footage and practical jokes. Ghosts.. lol, btw if I get killed in my sleep tonight by an axe wielding eight year old girl, you guys can have my stuff
I will second that. I'm writing my will now "... too all the lads at BF2S.com"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard