Weirdo
+152|6823|England

theseb099 wrote:

IS that the kobrakai from BFR
No, Never heard of them.
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6772|Aus
Oi, quit putting shit on chuy just because he has the best BF2 site, if you don't want the best then fuck off! Sometimes to have the best for free you have to make sacrifices, now look carefully and you'll probably find that chuy's feed grabs more data than most, so we will say that that's why his feed is down!

Again, if you don't like it get the fuck off of these forums and never increase my wait for my stats!
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6727

theseb099 wrote:

ya my stats are down  and it says i have
Next Update -359872:-13:-1
IS that the kobrakai from BFR
Chuy disabled BF2S from checking the EA stats feed. That's why there is a weird ass number in the Next Update field. He probably hasnt had time to re-enable them yet. It's the weekend and some people do have lives off of their PC.
Madskillz-7517
+0|6698

RDMC wrote:

Karo6972 wrote:

Well, perhaps the unlock renovations have something to do with it... Everyone else has received two additional unlocks as well, right?
I got 2 empty unlocks
yeh i got the two unlocks
bult i thought it was just a good luck clitch:lol
The_Lone_N00b
+2|6806
Is something wrong with this site. I've checked BF2player.com, it updated correctly, BFHQ is corrst, but here it's old and the time for my next update is in the negatives and climbing
v1l2u5
+1|6813
read the entire post.

bf2player.com uses some type of older script.
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6818
So when is this going to be fixed?
F.Rabshaw
+37|6717

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

umm, who cares? Play the game.
phnxfrhwk
+14|6707|Just outside of baltimore, Md.
Im with you d4rkph03n1x but instead of a pitchfork could i use my 12ga. Im sure my roommate wouldnt mind helping out too he just got a new 590 that has a bayonet that he has been itching to use:)
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6818

F.Rabshaw wrote:

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

umm, who cares? Play the game.
I do. And you cared enough to post.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6876|Cologne, Germany

if chuy is not receiving the official xml stats feed from EA any more, he will have to wait for info from them before he can do anything. and as this happened on friday ( things like that always happen right before the weekend, so that everbody is screwed at least until monday ), I suppose he won't hear from EA until this morning ( it is still in the middle of the night in the USA right now ).

If I get the issue correctly, all that is broken is EA's link to this site, not the stats server from EA. Accordingly, all points/awards/ribbons/badges earned during only play should be recorded and added to BFHQ just fine.

chuy will tell us when the feed is back up, I suppose.

until then, keep playing. remember, there is still a valuable FPS behind those stats...
sysfried
+0|6858|Stuttgart, Germany

B.Schuss wrote:

chuy will tell us when the feed is back up, I suppose.

until then, keep playing. remember, there is still a valuable FPS behind those stats...
I'll remain calm and keep on playing....

I love the site and I will not go elsewhere just because EA screws up... ;-)

cheers,

sysfried
AIDS_2000
+0|6724
Problem in the statistics (i think), EA changes and adding in the data base quary for Euro Force! For example on my page www.aids2000.com.ru is another error with the map Wake Island 2007 he is gone, and so all ok!

Last edited by AIDS_2000 (2006-02-06 03:20:22)

Roachy
+0|6698|University of Illinois
BF2S is the only stats site.
No other sites exist that receive feed from EA.
Do NOT attempt to use other sites to retrieve your stats.
Keep your bandwidth-hogging stats-mongering locked down here on the non-functioning BF2S for as long as possible.
Keep it sweet for the rest of us.
Thank you, that is all.

Last edited by Roachy (2006-02-06 04:41:19)

Kirlianx
+0|6714

Ali wrote:

Yeah, I think the official feed is broken since they gave out the additional unlock slots.
Yes, same problem since 3. Febuary...
My Next Update line shows:

Next Update      -359882:-36:-52
clarky
+0|6861
wonder if it has somting to do with the patch thingy and the unlocks we all got dunno though just a thought
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6812

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

I don't know what the policy is on advertising other (illegal) stats sites? We could be losing user base aswell . Lets go camp outside EA headquarters with signs and pitchforks, who's with me?
Nah, let's do like muslims and destroy their HQ.
MrBrain
+24|6725|Finland
haha
|RoT|Bikertrash
+0|6690
i've read somewhere in the forum here that this feed problem is caused by EA.  well i've found another stats site to use in the meantime that doesn't have the feed problem....it's not as visually stimulating as this site but it's up and working.....it's called bf2player.com
|RoT|Bikertrash
+0|6690

Roachy wrote:

BF2S is the only stats site.
No other sites exist that receive feed from EA.
Do NOT attempt to use other sites to retrieve your stats.
Keep your bandwidth-hogging stats-mongering locked down here on the non-functioning BF2S for as long as possible.
Keep it sweet for the rest of us.
Thank you, that is all.
Then where do these other stat sites get their immediate info from Roachy?  it has to come from somewhere and it is also immediate.  I'm not trying to put this site down in anyway, shape or form cuz i like it.  BUT, it takes forever to update sometimes and when i'm done playing i don't like to wait until noon the next day to check my stats.
shadowdark1974
+0|6699|San Diego
anyone notice what it says at the top of the page under the announcment section!?!?
               The stats feed is down. Just gotta wait it out
So why did someone.....Anyone start a topic on it!!!!! what a waste....And i'm dumb for having even posted somthing in it!
stevio
+2|6691|UK

shadowdark1974 wrote:

anyone notice what it says at the top of the page under the announcment section!?!?
               The stats feed is down. Just gotta wait it out hmm
So why did someone.....Anyone start a topic on it!!!!!
err.. the thread was started prior to the announcement being put up, I think it was put there to try and prevent multiple duplicate threads being started which was happening initially.
shadowdark1974
+0|6699|San Diego
Well lets all do somthing smart and stop this thread then! AND WHY THE F____! am i posting here again. you all know that i am having a slow brain dead day at work now. I AM HELPING KEEP THIS GOING!! **Am going to smoke and have coffee! Call when we have somthing smart to talk about.

And if this tread was started before the announcment thats one thing. and am sorry for any feelings i hurt........If i think you are worth my caring about that is!
MightyMet
+2|6714|Tacoma, WA
I have an even better idea.  Why doesn't everyone with a question about the stats feed being down actually READ the frickin thread and stop asking the same questions over and over again and posting about other stat servers that are working.  WE KNOW!!!  It's been posted and answered a half dozen times in the thread already.

Secondly why are people freakin out about this outage?  It doesn't make a lick of difference what this stat server or that other stat server says about your stats.  All that really matters is that the game works and the BFHQ works.  All these other stat  servers are just a neat little addition to the game anyway.  This one in my opinion is the neatest.  Thanks Chuy.

MightyMet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard