NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6347|Atlanta, Georgia
Since that guy posted about a ghost in his house, i figured we should post all the ghost video's you can find and post em here. Im scared shitless right now cause i beleive, seen, and hate ghosts. I'll start off with what wensleydale8 posted earlier.

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6649|England
I do not want to watch that....
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6229|Escea

I'll put this one on again, its not as scary as it is weird.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc … ;plindex=1
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6150|Malmö, Sweden
some really good ones there, some fake.
How did he know just when to film the bowl of milk on the table?
Think about that for a sec
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6428|California, US
That's cool, man.
I think demons are funny...and hot.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6602|Michigan, USA

tjocka_vita_kisset wrote:

I noticied that as well, like the fact hes just video taping one area for no reason, and whatta ya know a "Ghost" happens to show up...
Call me a sceptic but Ghosts=Fake
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6347|Atlanta, Georgia
[19:22] complex // nexus: how does that not make you go bleh the least bit
[19:23] ßφⁿⁿ¥: my father ownd a carnivle
[19:23] complex // nexus: LOL!
[19:23] ßφⁿⁿ¥: i was raised there
[19:23] ßφⁿⁿ¥: i KNOW true horros man
[19:23] ßφⁿⁿ¥: this is just bullshit tricks
[19:23] ßφⁿⁿ¥: and whats sad is i can reproduce 80% of them
[19:25] complex // nexus: lol
[19:25] complex // nexus: so
[19:25] complex // nexus: that explains
[19:25] complex // nexus: your....
[19:25] complex // nexus: weirdness
aLeX
.?
+160|6337|:D

Sorry, that video is awful.. a mixture of camera tricks, edited video footage and practical jokes. Ghosts.. lol, btw if I get killed in my sleep tonight by an axe wielding eight year old girl, you guys can have my stuff
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6552|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
I know that typical white images of ghosts are just reflections/refractions of light on glass, that's why people often mistake light as being ghosts when they look in mirrors or through glass.

I never really understood the whole ghosts making breathing noises either, this would suggest they are breathing in air, but no lungs.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6602|Michigan, USA

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

I know that typical white images of ghosts are just reflections/refractions of light on glass, that's why people often mistake light as being ghosts when they look in mirrors or through glass.

I never really understood the whole ghosts making breathing noises either, this would suggest they are breathing in air, but no lungs.
Well if they can supposedly knock stuff over, open doors, and make footsteps without having any physical limbs, why cant they breathe too?

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-08-08 16:38:12)

tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6150|Malmö, Sweden

r2zoo wrote:

I noticied that as well, like the fact hes just video taping one area for no reason, and whatta ya know a "Ghost" happens to show up...
Yup, nailed that one...Ghosts=Fake
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6229|Escea

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Sorry, that video is awful.. a mixture of camera tricks, edited video footage and practical jokes. Ghosts.. lol, btw if I get killed in my sleep tonight by an axe wielding eight year old girl, you guys can have my stuff
I'll take all ur expensive stuff, and ur PC.
aLeX
.?

M.O.A.B wrote:

l-aLeX-l wrote:

I'll take all ur expensive stuff, and ur PC.
My PC is my expensive stuff.. and my consoles and shit. Ebay will be your friend
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6296|Éire
Great clip. I don't believe in ghosts but I still love those freaky kind of clips.

I used to work as a night watchman in an old convent on the edge of Phoenix Park (a large park and wildlife area on the north side of Dublin). The building was a huge old mansion, formerly owned by the Guinness family but turned over to the State and subsequently converted into a convent, disability nursing/care home and school/agricultural college; the site also contained a fully functional Church. I used to have to patrol the entire grounds (inside and outside) between 8pm and 6am every night I worked there.

Many people refused to work the site as it was so god damn creepy and many people claimed it was haunted. I never saw anything conclusive to prove to me that ghosts might exist but one night when I was locking up before leaving (around 5.30 - it was still dark) I switched off all the lights in the office area finishing with the one that shone above my bike in the hallway. I then fumbled in the dark to find my bike when all of a sudden the light came back on! Absolutely no one would have been in the vicinity ...and the worst part was I had to 'man up' and go back to the switch and turn it off again. I kept rationalising to myself that the switch was only half pressed and had fell back into the on position but I have to say the speed at which I cycled away from the place that night would have clinched me a stage in the Tour De France!
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6150|Malmö, Sweden

Braddock wrote:

Great clip. I don't believe in ghosts but I still love those freaky kind of clips.

I used to work as a night watchman in an old convent on the edge of Phoenix Park (a large park and wildlife area on the north side of Dublin). The building was a huge old mansion, formerly owned by the Guinness family but turned over to the State and subsequently converted into a convent, disability nursing/care home and school/agricultural college; the site also contained a fully functional Church. I used to have to patrol the entire grounds (inside and outside) between 8pm and 6am every night I worked there.

Many people refused to work the site as it was so god damn creepy and many people claimed it was haunted. I never saw anything conclusive to prove to me that ghosts might exist but one night when I was locking up before leaving (around 5.30 - it was still dark) I switched off all the lights in the office area finishing with the one that shone above my bike in the hallway. I then fumbled in the dark to find my bike when all of a sudden the light came back on! Absolutely no one would have been in the vicinity ...and the worst part was I had to 'man up' and go back to the switch and turn it off again. I kept rationalising to myself that the switch was only half pressed and had fell back into the on position but I have to say the speed at which I cycled away from the place that night would have clinched me a stage in the Tour De France!
lol , don´t run away from your fear, face it, or just cycle away...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6531|South Florida

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Since that guy posted about a ghost in his house, i figured we should post all the ghost video's you can find and post em here. Im scared shitless right now cause i beleive, seen, and hate ghosts. I'll start off with what wensleydale8 posted earlier.

that 3rd one with the face in the window thing is terrifying
15 more years! 15 more years!
The#1Spot
+105|6546|byah

r2zoo wrote:

Why is it that mostly white people especially in secluded or low populated areas record ''ghosts'' and not mexicans, blacks, indians for th most part?
It seems like the farmer seeing the ufo bs from 50+ years ago but since the majority knows its fake people had to think of something else.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6296|Éire

Braddock wrote:

lol , don´t run away from your fear, face it, or just cycle away...
One other time in that place I was halfway down the big long corridor towards the church while listening to my MP3 player (you get complacent after a while!) when my torch packed in! I panicked and struggled to get my earphones out as I wanted to at least be able to hear what was going on around me ...In the struggle I could have sworn I heard a deep voice call out my name about three times. Again I believe it was just a case of my mind misinterpreting information as a result of a heightened emotional state but that incident really freaked me out, I had to go back to my office and compose myself for a about ten minutes.
belvucker
+1|6121

Sgt.Davi wrote:

I do not want to watch that....
me too
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6519

r2zoo wrote:

imo ghosts are real

my friend's house has them, we set a video camera in his room for 25 minutes and watched it and saw many ghosts
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6302|Bloomington Indiana
now im gonna go get drunk. thanks guys. haha.
that vid was pretty cool.
see that shit all the time
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6259|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I believe in ghosts/poltergeists phenomenon, something really fishy about this video. its too ghostly if you know what I mean. Too much happening at once in some sequences, this is hard to believe. especially the ghost talking!
aLeX
.?

daddyofdeath wrote:

I believe in ghosts/poltergeists phenomenon, something really fishy about this video. its too ghostly if you know what I mean. Too much happening at once in some sequences, this is hard to believe. especially the ghost talking!
Exactly, I mean come on.. If I was a ghost, I'd be messing with people, in a fun non-pervy kind of way. Like ringing the doorbell every so often, turning off the light when someone's in the shower, changing the channel when people are watching tv.

Not slamming doors and breathing like a rapist on charge.
d.cripz
+29|6415
its not scary , and it just seems dumb to me to believe it. I am going to make a film myself and post it hear and people will believe it even tho im saying its fake right now
agent146
+127|6393|Jesus Land aka Canada
man i dont' like this shit man..... i am not constantly looking at my back now THANKS.....i am going to bring out my airsoft mp5 and keep it at my side now .....and sprinkle holy water on the the bbs.
EDIT: Seriously the little ghost /demon child...... I AM LOCKED AND LOADED!!!! BRING ITS ON!!!

Last edited by agent146 (2007-08-09 09:41:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard