[WCC]Mtspace
+0|6675
Any questions about this may be answered at www.bf2rankedservers.com , there are several threads of who has been reported and why.
xaven
+25|6751|Berlin
add sterber (clanmate of >broggi<, sure that was wrong to reset him)

http://bf2s.com/player/44103053/

Last edited by xaven (2006-02-04 09:59:45)

MotherGoose
+0|6826
Post VeNg3nCe^ removal, I noted there were 41 Second Lieutenants.

After the latest round of culls, there are now 37 Second Lieutenants.

Of the 4 removed in the 5th Feb round - 3 of them were in the top 10:

<Wkl>Anubis
NASTIE_BUTLER
Perseverance

Thus, In the past 48 hours, 4 of the Top 10 have been removed.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6774|Scotland

you know when you get your stats reset? do they take away awards as well? because in some stats finders it shows you hat they do but in others (such as BF2S) they show you that you still have all the awards and medals.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6863|Germany / Saxony

[WCC]Mtspace wrote:

Any questions about this may be answered at www.bf2rankedservers.com , there are several threads of who has been reported and why.
Can you give some concret links to such treads?
I searched on the site, but I found nothing...

Last edited by Eckzack (2006-02-05 06:06:38)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6757|Omaha, Nebraska
I guess using third party apps finally caught up to them....
hanny76
+1|6717

MotherGoose wrote:

<Wkl>Anubis
NASTIE_BUTLER
Perseverance

perseverance had like a 5.3 k/d ratio.  i'm not sure if that's really possible
FFOLKES
+39|6781

hanny76 wrote:

MotherGoose wrote:

<Wkl>Anubis
NASTIE_BUTLER
Perseverance

Sure it is.  He was an armor whore who used all the kits when he was in tank/apc to get his k/d ratio up

Last edited by FFOLKES (2006-02-05 11:41:46)

Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6710

FFOLKES wrote:

hanny76 wrote:

MotherGoose wrote:

<Wkl>Anubis
NASTIE_BUTLER
Perseverance

Sure it is.  He was an armor whore who used all the kits when he was in tank/apc to get his k/d ratio up
Ya, I spent more time on the ground than in armor, but my armor k/d ratio is 5.05 or something...So if you whore in it yeah your total could be that too
hanny76
+1|6717
i guess ???  i think that it's a preety lame that EA gives out generic excuses to reset. i think they should add spefics like stat padding or hacking, exploiting bugs. you really don't have anything to go on just "you didn't abide by the user agreement".." how many people have read the entire user agreement. maybe i'll start a new thread????
Atlas
+0|6698

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

It could be a glitch,but it would seem you could add Mr. VeNg3nCe^ to the list as well.
Yep
damn vengence, sry 2 hear that bro, ur still a kewl dood in meh book!  i was pullin for ya.
Either you do or you don't support stat padding. Just because the guy happens to post on these forums doesn't mean he should get different treatment than anyone else. If you just downright play all day long to get your huge score then fine, but if someone is pulling some lame stat padding stuff, they need to have their stats whiped for the better of the community. Unfortunate for them, but keeps the stat system honest. I don't know what the case is with vengeance, I never analyzed his stats or anything, but if EA thinks he was being a bad boy I'll trust them on that one.

I looked at the stats for like 30 seconds and noticed a best round of over 400 on Mashtuur. Sorry buddy, but there just aren't enough tickets in a game to score over 400 without some type of stat padding, plain and simple. I'm sure there are other examples in there that I don't care to find.

Last edited by Atlas (2006-02-05 15:07:58)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6724|Antarctica

Atlas wrote:

30 seconds and noticed a best round of over 400 on Mashtuur. Sorry buddy, but there just aren't enough tickets in a game to score over 400 without some type of stat padding, plain and simple. I'm sure there are other examples in there that I don't care to find.
Just another example of how ignorant you are.  Pre 1.03 blackhawk on a lowly populated sever could easily score 300 points every round.  Get some skill before you scream padder.
Zukabazuka
+23|6703

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Atlas wrote:

30 seconds and noticed a best round of over 400 on Mashtuur. Sorry buddy, but there just aren't enough tickets in a game to score over 400 without some type of stat padding, plain and simple. I'm sure there are other examples in there that I don't care to find.
Just another example of how ignorant you are.  Pre 1.03 blackhawk on a lowly populated sever could easily score 300 points every round.  Get some skill before you scream padder.
I didn't get the chance to do one of those BH ronds but I sure did meet people who did almost everytime, they got about over 250 each player so yeah his score is reach able.
MotherGoose
+0|6826
Just a correction:

Reset:
VeNg3nCe^
NASTIE_BUTLER

PID Banned/Deleted:
<Wkl>Anubis
Perseverance

So obviously the later did something far worse.
Smiley
+1|6675|Newcastle, NSW, Australia
My stats were reset for switching to the winning team near the end of round to help increase my win/loss ratio to 3:1 for the War College Ribbon - recieved that back in October, and hadnt done anything like that since.

Never thought it was bad at the time as it doesnt give u an unfair advantage over the next player and it doesnt increase your score.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6846|Australia

Helo wrote:

I know they are saying people violated the user agreement but what exactly are they using as their determination in resetting stats?  A friend of mine's were reset and he was only at the 20,000 mark.
name?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6846|Australia

Atlas wrote:

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Yep
damn vengence, sry 2 hear that bro, ur still a kewl dood in meh book!  i was pullin for ya.
Either you do or you don't support stat padding. Just because the guy happens to post on these forums doesn't mean he should get different treatment than anyone else. If you just downright play all day long to get your huge score then fine, but if someone is pulling some lame stat padding stuff, they need to have their stats whiped for the better of the community. Unfortunate for them, but keeps the stat system honest. I don't know what the case is with vengeance, I never analyzed his stats or anything, but if EA thinks he was being a bad boy I'll trust them on that one.

I looked at the stats for like 30 seconds and noticed a best round of over 400 on Mashtuur. Sorry buddy, but there just aren't enough tickets in a game to score over 400 without some type of stat padding, plain and simple. I'm sure there are other examples in there that I don't care to find.
i have a best round score of 460 and mine was done far and square. three hours of black hawk hopping when i had just brought the game. i finished with the lowest score.

Indianscout is there an official list of players wh have been reset, the public can view?

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-02-05 18:48:35)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6806|England
Can you actually get your stats reset for switching teams for the win? This seams a bit unlikely, I mean how can they prove you switched all those times? They obviously believe its possible to get the war college ribbon without switching therefore how can they prove you didnt achieve a win/loose ratio legit?
Smiley

Kobrakai wrote:

Can you actually get your stats reset for switching teams for the win? This seams a bit unlikely, I mean how can they prove you switched all those times? They obviously believe its possible to get the war college ribbon without switching therefore how can they prove you didnt achieve a win/loose ratio legit?
Apparently u can get reset - e.g thats why mine got wiped

EA can obtain server logs of your entire history played and can see the switching happening in these logs. Looks like they investigated ppl with the WCR in the top 20. You can achieve it without, just takes alot longer, or you have to start early on. Im going for it again without doing the switching.

Thats one of the reasons some of the players were wiped. Theres other players that got wiped for different things like high worst enemies/freindlies, high round scores etc.

btw KontrolCrimson i dont know where u think plus.Sicarus got wiped from, u can take that name off the list.

oh and if ppl are checking bf2s to see if those ppl have been removed, it wont show...

e.g Vengeance http://bf2s.com/player/VeNg3nCe%5E/ with 247,562 points or Vengeance with 3000 points - http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=45005747

Last edited by Smiley (2006-02-05 19:25:49)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6846|Australia
k mate  will do.

i dont swap to the winning team before the tickets run out, i choose the team i think has the best chance of winning more and stick with it, swapping only if im in a squad or commander when im hit with teamswap. I hate finding a good working squad and get moved, ill move back even if the other team is winning.
edzed
+1|6714
Fam__slash got his wiped. I think he was ranked somewhere between 13-16 before his stats were wiped.
Smiley

kontrolcrimson wrote:

k mate  will do.

i dont swap to the winning team before the tickets run out, i choose the team i think has the best chance of winning more and stick with it, swapping only if im in a squad or commander when im hit with teamswap. I hate finding a good working squad and get moved, ill move back even if the other team is winning.
Yeh well i only like playing with my clanmates nowdays so most of the time i switch to the team that theyre on. Hope thats not in breach of EA's TandC
dankassasin42o
+68|6697|Reefersyde, CA
its your great "downloadable" skills ALL the so called "top" people use.
Chowley
+1|6704|Ireland
Bollocks. They reset for team switching, did they actually say that to you?

That is absolutely fucking ridiculous, it actually puts me off the game that there are such extreme restrictions.

Last edited by Chowley (2006-02-05 20:28:37)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6846|Australia
well there was one player who had a 16:1 win/loss

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard