Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Haus abaut give me 2000 hrs to all those aviators roflcopters and other funnies instead? And an expert demolition thingie too, please.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6406|Earth
Why not give 2000 players 150k points? Oh well, I'll still be a bit from Major.
Signature
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
theyh could at least give money! stingey cunts!
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6222|Finland
I will get my next rank next time i go to play :S

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2007-08-08 09:21:29)

tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6148|Texas
Now all the people who whined about losing points are going to whine about "omfg i played liek 100 hrs durign teh statz outege were da fuk r my pointzs?"
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

bf2 will become a game of litigation skills.
shoopysean
+11|6136

jsnipy wrote:

lol too right.
can't wait to see how many more arguments and whinging this compensation creates.
Most people had forgotten about the outage... I know I had.
This is only going to remind people.
maestrium
+13|6486|Arizona
Anyone got their points yet? Just curious...

Also, if I get points today, that would be a nice birthday present from EA (today's my birthday). The only thing that does suck, is that you lose any time you had to go towards your total or badges/ribbons that require time, but that's not a big deal.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6328|Australia
Does that mean that if you made an account with only 100 points when the stats went out, and played on it a bit, it would now have 2100 points and have an SPM of about 20?

ZoMG h4x.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

shoopysean wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

lol too right.
can't wait to see how many more arguments and whinging this compensation creates.
Most people had forgotten about the outage... I know I had.
This is only going to remind people.
bf2 "reparations"
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK
LMAO 1 gold star
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Sabr1y0
+10|6125

maestrium wrote:

Also, if I get points today, that would be a nice birthday present from EA (today's my birthday). The only thing that does suck, is that you lose any time you had to go towards your total or badges/ribbons that require time, but that's not a big deal.
This will be awarded to over 150,000 affected players from midnight onwards (US West coast time) on Wednesday August 8th.
shoopysean
+11|6136

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Does that mean that if you made an account with only 100 points when the stats went out, and played on it a bit, it would now have 2100 points and have an SPM of about 20?

ZoMG h4x.
Haha yep sounds like it!
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6176|sverige
your SPM will raisa a bit lol, very much indeed.
maestrium
+13|6486|Arizona

Sabr1y0 wrote:

maestrium wrote:

This will be awarded to over 150,000 affected players from midnight onwards (US West coast time) on Wednesday August 8th.
I know that, but seeing as it's already been almost half a day, I was wondering if anyone has gotten them already.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6397
Hooray finally they do something good. That's nice of them since I didn't even got 2000 Points.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6329|SHAPE, Belgium
hmmm.. lol I hope to get the 2k points
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

OMG uy guys i totlly got mai 2000 statzors look!!!!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
Cool.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6304|The | Netherlands
But, what kind of 2000 points?

Maybe, they give you like 1000 kills for free with assault rifle or something, It's imho to complicated to just add 2000 points without affecting the stats.
Drexel
+43|6477|Philadelphia

jsnipy wrote:

Isn't that what war really is?  If this is the case, Woot EA for making a truly realistic game
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"
My graphics card is fucked at the mo, and havnt played for a week so this will make up for not even playing!!!
Sabr1y0
+10|6125

3lmo wrote:

But, what kind of 2000 points?

Maybe, they give you like 1000 kills for free with assault rifle or something, It's imho to complicated to just add 2000 points without affecting the stats.
I don't think they will add them as kills since it would REALLY affect the KDR of the new players. If they add them somewhere, I guess it would be in the Teamwork Score... it's just a bet though
BluRR33
+27|6388|Sweden
wil every player in BF2  get 2k each?
Sabr1y0
+10|6125

BluRR33 wrote:

wil every player in BF2  get 2k each?
They said 150 000 players that were active during the outage

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard