heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6398|New York
No shit, I was surprised too. I don't think I've ever heard of this before happening in NYC.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/am-st … 2600.story

Pastor David Aja-Sigmon stood on the sidewalk outside the Fourth Avenue Presbyterian Church in Bay Ridge Wednesday morning sweeping shards of glass with a broom.

Yellow New York City Police Department tape cordoned off the area. A fallen pine tree lay on the nearby street.

It was little more than an hour after a violent thunderstorm -- and, a possible tornado -- swept through the area, downing trees and building awnings, ripping the roofs off several neighborhood row houses and leaving in its wake unexpected storm damage.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6296|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Holy shit cakes, Batman!

What's next, storm of meteors off the NJ coast?
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

Was it terrorism???!!111!!1!??
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6523|Kickapoo
This would be a great place for a trailer park joke, but I can't think of one.  OHHHHHHHH, what do hookers and tornados have in common?  they both wind up in Brooklyn(trailer parks)!!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Meh, I'm fucking stuck at home. Union Turnpike (the big thoroughfare by me) is backed up completely to a standstill, and some dumbasses hoping to bypass traffic have clogged up my street thinking they'd gotten past the bottleneck.

In short, I'm trapped at home.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
cablecopulate
+449|6748|Massachusetts.

Undetected_Killer wrote:

What's next, storm of meteors off the NJ coast?
We can only wish!
san4
The Mas
+311|6698|NYC, a place to live
I didn't see any damage in Manhattan, but commuting was a nightmare this morning. Tons of subway lines had limited service and every bus was crammed full of sweaty people. After wandering around near the subway stop for a while, I decided to stay home. Citrix ftw!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
Blame Al Qaeda
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

madness.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6398|New York

jsnipy wrote:

madness.
This is not madness, this is a TORNADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

heggs wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

madness.
This is not madness, this is a TORNADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'll get you my pretteh!!!! And yer little Dog, toooooo !!! heheheheheh .... tbh

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-08-08 09:28:50)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida

Ryan wrote:

Was it terrorism???!!111!!1!??
rofl.
oh no!! the tornado guns!!
15 more years! 15 more years!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6398|New York

jsnipy wrote:

heggs wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

madness.
I'll get you my pretteh!!!! And yer little Dog, toooooo !!! heheheheheh .... tbh
I'm melting! I'm meltinnnnnnnnnng! What a world, what a world!!

tbh
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

lol, there was a tornado warning for DC on the 4th of july this yera
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
My best friend lives in Bay Ridge.  I was just talking to him and he says all the subway lines are shut down...traffic is pretty insane...and everyone's just kind of in awe.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6185|sverige
i blame video games
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6742|St. Andrews / Oslo

It's either Video Games, Al Quaeda or Global Warming.

Take a pick.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6541
Im in New Jersey like 30min drive from New York and I gotta tell you that thunderstorm was pretty damn intense. I woke up at like 5:20 or so and it seemed like there was some hardcore shit going on outside. At one point my room went completely white like it was the middle of a day and there was a deafening roar from the lightning. I think it hit like 20 yards away from my house or so.

Yeah I can see this causing a tornado by the time it got to New York.
jamiet757
+138|6632

heggs wrote:

No shit, I was surprised too. I don't think I've ever heard of this before happening in NYC.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/am-st … 2600.story

Pastor David Aja-Sigmon stood on the sidewalk outside the Fourth Avenue Presbyterian Church in Bay Ridge Wednesday morning sweeping shards of glass with a broom.

Yellow New York City Police Department tape cordoned off the area. A fallen pine tree lay on the nearby street.

It was little more than an hour after a violent thunderstorm -- and, a possible tornado -- swept through the area, downing trees and building awnings, ripping the roofs off several neighborhood row houses and leaving in its wake unexpected storm damage.
Yeah I live in State College, PA and tornadoes are unheard of here, but sure enough last night I was watching tv at 10:30 and a tornado warning came on, I think warnings are when they have seen them, a watch is when there could be tornadoes, if I remember elementary school correctly.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Jenspm wrote:

It's either Video Games, Al Quaeda or Global Warming.

Take a pick.
You missed illegal immigration
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard