Narcoleper
+1|6130
Errrr....... cos i got narcolepsy
_1_MAN-ARMY.12
Banned
+1|6109|Southern California, USA
Ummm... I play medic alot, I'm friends with Dewil Burak (_1_MAN-ARMY.17), _1_MAN-ARMY is a cool name, and the 12 at the end is the age I was when I created the account (Which was when I was 12 and I'm still 12, lol).

_1_MAN-ARMY FTW!

Last edited by _1_MAN-ARMY.12 (2007-07-29 16:19:47)

Balok77
+28|6140
I wrote a book called the elementals ( for my duke of edinborough)

one of the characters was called Balok, i added 77 as its my lucky number

later i found out it was a character from star trek
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6124
My name ingame is perhaps the most unoriginal.
I started out playing Counter-strike, and got into the bad habit of changing my name weekly. I started Playing a Clan and used 9mm, but too many other people had it so I used Nine, ended up changing to N9NE after Tech N9ne became huge with the clan I was in.
Just Recently a friend from School ended up getting me to get BF2, and I decided to use my real name so people from school would know when they were playing with me, I regret doing that, but it's too late, I already got unlocks and whatnot.
KnifeyBoy
+5|6108
i created two accounts MasterDeathJ117 which i use for everything else and KnifeyBoy i ended up using knifeyboy more often so i kept it and i got the name from the movie Mystery Men
Skylands91
+2|6107|New Jersey
Mine is my hockey team, and my hockey number
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6106|Tampa, Florida
Mine is Gorillaking. One day I needed an in-game handle, and gorillas are my favorite animal so I made myself GorillaKing.
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6120

GorillaKing798 wrote:

Mine is Gorillaking. One day I needed an in-game handle, and gorillas are my favorite animal so I made myself GorillaKing.
and how old are you?
agent146
+127|6378|Jesus Land aka Canada
-first i used "martini" as my name is martin
-then i changed it and used "THE EMPIRE" for a while. because i was a starwars nerd back then
-now i use "martinithechobit" becasue i grew tired of the "THE EMPIRE." "martini" is well a play on my name and a "chobit" is well....a female bot from a japanese manga. don't know why i contuine to use "martinithechobit" but that was name that was not used in bf2 so i stick to it.
-sometimes i use agent146, sometimes, not much. agent146 was a nazi spy in america. ya i am in ww2; I am not a nutzi.
NeoDecker
+0|6106|Oklahoma City OK
I got mine back in the days of RPGs (the ones you use paper and books to play) Neo means "new" (got that from the Anime "Neo Tokyo")and Decker I got from ShadowRun (a Decker is a type of Hacker which was the type of character I played) needed an Email address and I've used it ever since AvP1&2, DF:BHD, DF:TS, DFX and now BF2.

Last edited by NeoDecker (2007-08-01 08:31:31)

mr.pipin.
+0|6104|Israel
hi 
i'm new here hope to have fun

Mr.pipin
EvinoMartinez
+1|6210|Woodstock, New Brunswick
Mine is my AKA when I was a professional wrestler in the atlantic grand prix circuit. I am not even mexican, or spanish for that matter, just white trailer park trash, but this is the name i've used in every on-line game played.
torturtroxx
+4|6240|Ă…lesund, Norway
My name is Tor, I needed something a little like my name just a littlie cooler... Troxx is used for most forums and games, but that name was taken, since BF2 is war, i added Tortur (Norwegian for Torture) and that reflects in a way what i do to the 63 other players i own in BF2 gaming and wins Gold, and myself when playing bad...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/09714fe2937a968ba30338482fbc6949cea6c147.png
ghost[tORJ]
+3|6122
My screen name has been "ghstinshll" for about 10 years now - and has shortened into Ghost[tORJ] for simplicity's sake in-game... (-;
Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6475
4c3tt

my last name is fawcett - my old nickname for online games was 4cett aka fawcett makes sense, but i think 4c3tt looks better
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
Stingray - the cars I love and will own someday
24 - The number on the car driven by one of the greatest NASCAR driver's ever to hit the track
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Stingray24 wrote:

Stingray - the cars I love and will own someday
24 - The number on the car driven by one of the greatest NASCAR driver's ever to hit the track
Jeff Gordon FTW?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
BustaaHymen
+0|6105
BustaaHymen - Originally derived from a band 'BustaHymen and the Penetraitors' the account was created under duress and I didnt think I would be playing this long.....

Last edited by BustaaHymen (2007-08-07 19:53:35)

Chillin&killin
+27|6667|Manchester,England
self explamatory, its what i do
helmet_war
+1|6098
I have no idea... random!!!!!!!!
ATLIERT15
+1|6098|New Brunswick, Canada
I'm a Guard at the local prison (ATL) so mine came from there ---
IERT - Instutional Emergency response Team 
15 - is my number

Last edited by ATLIERT15 (2007-08-10 07:11:20)

EvilHomer15
+4|5989|Taastrup, Danmark
I whine a lot and call people evil stuff. I like(d) Simpsons a lot, and combined my ending of my old Yahoo e-mail into one combination:
EvilHomer15
fo0k
+14|6739|London, England
it's a nicer way of saying fuck, I guess.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6518|Milkystania, yurop
Cause i had aloooooot of sex and shiny things made me stop and look
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6633|7th level of hell

I was rather drunk one night and got a call from my friend at the bar, needed a ride. so I hopped into my van, and drove down there. I called his phone when I was about there to have him come out. he had gone to the john, and the bartender, (a good friend), decided to fuck with me. the barkeep answered the phone in a heavy accent, and proceeded to be a cunt. by the time I got to the bar, I was so goddamn pissed at whomever was fucking around with my friends phone, I slammed the door open the wrong way with such force, yelling GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING CUNT!!!, that not only did I break/jam the door open backwards, my bartender buddy grabbed the "bar bat" and damn near took my head off. after I had settled a bit my friend who called for a ride coined the nick, JIMZILLA. and when I would get mad, he would pound his fists on his chests and yell, "JIMZILLA SMASH!" eventually it got shortened to Zilla, (cuz he got to lazy to say the whole thing) and it has stuck. been using it for most everything online since.

Last edited by Zilla (2007-12-03 00:46:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard