LT.Victim
+1,175|6574|British Columbia, Canada
Turned out a lot better then the first

Stage6 High Quality Stream * RECOMMENDED*

And for those of you who can't get Stage6 to work, or live down under with slow Internet.. The Youtube Version. (please don't embed)
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6661
Cdog felt the wrath of my shock paddles

a job well done.

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2007-08-08 00:36:04)

paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6237|Mildura, Aus
awesome stuff!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6666

Why doesn't he just disconnect? Is he really that big an idiot? Wait.. why did I bother asking that last question. [EDIT: Ok now he left]

Job well done. That was awesome. Keep up the good work! There's nowhere he can hide, make him quit BF2 forever!

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-08-08 00:42:39)

Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6656|Camoran's Paradise
Awesome job guys.
psH
Banned
+217|6395|Sydney
Well done, you have been awarded 1 free internets.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6568|Kent, UK
now he'll be back again for another faggity bitch session
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock
Sweet, great job guys
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6246|S.A. Australia
Haha, nice nice
Serious Flex
Dwit
+34|6521
lol, i love the bf2s > you
OmniDeath
~
+726|6655

Excellent
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6666

Buckles wrote:

now he'll be back again for another faggity bitch session
But it was worth it
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

haha, epic
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6339

ABsolutelyfuckingBRIllianT! I'm glad u used the "Permission to Lan" song. I love that. And ya, seeing as he already made a new account about an hour ago, and made a thread with an image of Ty and BigmacK having butseckzors...He deserved this. And probably more to come! I am starting to feel like I should get in on this kidnapping
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6480
I request stickie
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6379|Cali
awesome +1 lol
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

Stupid shit. I can be perfectly civil to him and he comes back with his "faggoty fag-fag" bitching. He said he was finished with Bf2s.com and BF2 about four months ago yet STILL he hasn't grown up. Furthermore I haven't said a word to him in over a month and just before he started another "Ty's a fag" thing although now he's attacking BigMack too.
I'd like to tell you to desist from riling him up so he doesn't come back here, but personally I'd like to see him as miserable as possible. Especially since whatever we do or don't do he finds a stupid fucking reason to come back here and be a little bitch.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6568|Kent, UK

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I request stickie
don't use a tissue next time you fap, will be very sticky then

Ty wrote:

Stupid shit. I can be perfectly civil to him and he comes back with his "faggoty fag-fag" bitching. He said he was finished with Bf2s.com and BF2 about four months ago yet STILL he hasn't grown up. Furthermore I haven't said a word to him I over a month and just before he started another "Ty's a fag" thing although now he's attacking BigMack too.
I'd like to tell you to desist from riling him up so he doesn't come back here, but personally I'd like to see him as miserable as possible. Especially since whatever we do or don't do he finds a stupid fucking reason to come back here and be a little bitch.
I thought he moved to england and is getting paid a million a year to make the queens nipples hard before she goes on stage or sommat??
I cba to check what it was he said he was doing there, my version is funnier anyways.

I can has cdogmn's baybiez?
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6610|S.C.
He will like that . +1
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6615
Lt.Victim I love you. PM me next time you need some help. :]

(No one talks trash about BF2s!)
Evangium
Hmm...Increase my killing power, eh?
+1|6123|Brisbane, Australia

Buckles wrote:

I thought he moved to england and is getting paid a million a year to make the queens nipples hard before she goes on stage or sommat??
I cba to check what it was he said he was doing there, my version is funnier anyways.

Nope, he's a level 1337 Threadomancer, busy ressurecting every old post outside of BF2S with comments along the lines of "If you're from BF2S, you can go back and tell your fag friends how you saw the CdogMN and how he...(insert rambling sort of loosely connected to the original post)".
See Doctastrangelove's topic about him for links to one such post.

As if you care.... 
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6568|Kent, UK

Evangium wrote:

Buckles wrote:

Nope, he's a level 1337 Threadomancer, busy ressurecting every old post outside of BF2S with comments along the lines of "If you're from BF2S, you can go back and tell your fag friends how you saw the CdogMN and how he...(insert rambling sort of loosely connected to the original post)".
See Doctastrangelove's topic about him for links to one such post.

As if you care.... 
read the FAQ. good read
I just want to kill the little fag (cdogmn) cuz he took offence to me telling him to stfu and grow up, so he followed the link in my profile to my clan website and posted obscene abuse there. A lot of our members have kids who are Jr members and who use the website, so that sort of shit is NOT tolerated in the public sections at all.
Luckily it was during the day and i deleted the posts and banned the account before any of the kids saw it.
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6487|B.C Canada
i really dislike shadow but well done to the other two of you, +1!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6339

Wait...Attempt? But it was flawlessly successful was it not?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6162|Some Pub in Valletta
Nice!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard