+0|6124
Im sorry to say ruckel , but it says you have 0 points. did you get erased
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6185|sverige
haha
Schrimpkutter
+0|6296
Hey guys, what do you think about my stats? Playing BF2 for 7 months now. Its my first and only account. Stats were like sh!t at the beginning but imho they are getting better and better xD
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6141
^^ Nice first account actually. Good accuracy, KD over 1 and nice choice of maps. 6/10

G3|Genius wrote:

lostfx
It just seems cheap for someone to get so far with a KDR like that, when, truthfully, the J-10 has no enemies.
Actually, there are plenty of people who take down j10's with ease in their f35's. A dude came in the other day and took down every single j10 that went in the air with his f35.. we were amazed.. and everyone who flies the j10s on our server has 300+ hours in a jet. So you are wrong i have to say.

Last edited by Unreal_Gunner (2007-08-06 05:58:51)

Schrimpkutter
+0|6296

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

Actually, there are plenty of people who take down j10's with ease in their f35's. A dude came in the other day and took down every single j10 that went in the air with his f35.. we were amazed.. and everyone who flies the j10s on our server has 300+ hours in a jet. So you are wrong i have to say.
Sounds crazy. Are there Demos or something around? Would be interesting to see guys handling the F35 so well!
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6141

Schrimpkutter wrote:

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

Sounds crazy. Are there Demos or something around? Would be interesting to see guys handling the F35 so well!
Never seen a video.. sure there is one on youtube though.. But i was watching him on cam view and his strategy was pretty simple.. He would go high.. and i believe he was hitting CTRL to look below him.. He would just swoop down on the j10.. and take it down with ease.. Flares didnt work at all whatsoever for him.. Wish i woulda jotted his name as he was an amazing pilot.. So really. I guess it depends on the pilot..

Last edited by Unreal_Gunner (2007-08-06 06:05:43)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6535|dunno
Unreal_Gunner

Dragon Valley ftw
Jet whore ftw
nice kill streak
nice infy stats for only playing dragon valley

8/10
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6141

The_Killer wrote:

Unreal_Gunner

Dragon Valley ftw
Jet whore ftw
nice kill streak
nice infy stats for only playing dragon valley

8/10
Hell yea, see we have the same likings lol.. Jet whores ftw.. I'd rate your stats but when i search The_Killer about 500 names pop up lol So i give you a 9/10 for being a jet whore
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6173|UK
8100 kills + 700 deaths ... nice
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6658|United Kingdom
@Safinar

Overview-
Win loss ratio average
Overall k/d ratio above average
Acc. is decent
SPM is good at allmost 3
Squad member time/to squad leader is good but 365 hours lone wolf time.... Whats the point of working by yourself?
Good amount of heals/revives/resupplys

Like me i hate standing around with my wrench out..
Over 15,000 driver points... WOW

Weapons/Kits
Pretty much equal ammount of time on all kits. Good balance
Assault rifles is your fav. and best on the ground and pound aspect
Everything else above 1/1 except AT/AA.. If you want to get those up easily try going IO and waxing people with it. It makes them mad and is alot of fun. haha

Maps-
Dragon Valley fav.- That is diff. I personally hate the map.. Too many J-10s
Followed by your normal BF2 maps sharqi and karkand..  I assume you got all those driver kills assist points from sharqi.

Vehicles-
Aviator overall k/d ratio is decent.. Could be you fly J-10s on Dragon.... I don't know
Armor is above average k/d ratio
Helis at a amazing 4.34 k/d ratio. Thats bad azz.  I would fly with you anytime Judging by your driver points you are a good pilot and line up the shots and then take the rest with your rockets.
Air deff./Ground Deff./ and transport are around average.. Not bad
60% of your kills are from vehicles... I would expect you overall k/d ratio to be higher.

Judging by your hours i would assume this is your first account. which is really good.

Misc.- Good selection of badges/ribbons
Work on those experts and try commanding you have hardly done it.
Fair amount of victims but 6 enemys.... Way too many for my taste..

Overall man your stats are good just a few things you could improve in
9/10

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-08-07 07:36:07)

Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6141
HaVoK-RooKiE - .. Reset stats.. you must have too much fun all glitching on german karkand servers like me.. lmao
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6658|United Kingdom

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE - .. Reset stats.. you must have too much fun all glitching on german karkand servers like me.. lmao
How about you know what your talking about before you spout off at the mouth and actually rate someones stats instead of posting 50 times replying to other peoples stuff
SteikeTa
+153|6757|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

How about you know what your talking about before you spout off at the mouth and actually rate someones stats instead of posting 50 times replying to other peoples stuff
Now this is a great account. Think I have rated it before. Long time ago....

SPM and KD overall are very good.
Weapons ratios: great.
Good accuracy.
Nice victims list.
Don't have the purple heart. Good good

8/10
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6323|Netherlands
Steiketa: Good accuracy, SPM and KDR
Wake whore Nice aviator stats, average heli stats, 8/10
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6141

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

Actually i didnt mean anything bad in my rating.. i searched your stats.. and it said your in line or w.e the fuck.. jesus.. MAYBE post a link to your stats..chill out lil guy
The_killer2
hai
+36|6186|North Carolina

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

Actually i didnt mean anything bad in my rating.. i searched your stats.. and it said your in line or w.e the fuck.. jesus.. MAYBE post a link to your stats..chill out lil guy
Maybe click the thing called "stats" under his name?
Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6493
lol nice spm matt^ keep playing
d.cripz
+29|6419
^ excellent victims list, i wish i could kill that number of guys that many times in a row.  10/10 fo sho
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6413|Alberta, Canada
Nice SPM for a wake player. I guess you're the gunner in a helicopter team?
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6141

Matt^ wrote:

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Maybe click the thing called "stats" under his name?
Yea.. it was coming up as Your in line .. your are **th in line for an update shit.. jesus
breadbutterballs
+0|6124

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Nice SPM for a wake player. I guess you're the gunner in a helicopter team?
I like your KD nealy.  Ur a good infantry player, nearly 3 kd on assault, great knife kd.how did that happen, KP servers lol .i see you play all the maps..good....overall a very good player
CloakedStarship
+76|6575
breadbutterballs

Excellent SPM, and your KDR is pretty good.  But seriousley, 139 hours of karkand FTL.

Oh, someone rate this nub account i have (Take into account that 2000 points were just added to it by ea )

http://www.bf2s.com/player/105501421/

Last edited by CloakedStarship (2007-08-09 21:22:07)

[Spec]erik_hobag
+0|6137
Great KDR and W/L Ratio...  Not many pts..

ok.. rate mine:  http://bf2s.com/player/73333885/
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea

[Spec]erik_hobag wrote:

I get the feeling you play alot of IO, because your vehicle stats are terrible.
Your KDR is lower than mine, and that is saying something
But good SPM, just try to get you KDR up
NaferiouS
+7|6128|melb australia

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

[Spec]erik_hobag wrote:

I get the feeling you play alot of IO, because your vehicle stats are terrible.
Your KDR is lower than mine, and that is saying something
But good SPM, just try to get you KDR up
thought mine looked alright till i saw yourz
your way ahead off me in every stat

go on some rate my pitiful stats ought 2 b worth a laugh 4 every 1 !

Last edited by NaferiouS (2007-08-10 04:01:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard