alf.ha
+5|6748|Berlin/Germany
But that makes u guys not better, u bitch like him, even more!
brad2195
Banned
+-6|6727
hey Lithium it's easy as pie to change your ip address........there is a Nazi called [CAT]Spandex at http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbattlefield/active.asp who has banned me 8 times from the forum.......less than 5 clicks later my ip is changed and there is nothing they can do about it........spoof your MAC address man
Nubarus
+0|6769
It was FoodNipple101 who actually started the whole flame stuff.

And at the same time he made him/herself look like an idiot for trying to interpret a foreign language.

And regarding the Nazi comment..........   
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6731|Germany
See here,
they're already reported add this stuff and they become resetted.

To your problem with this side, try to say "sorry" this would be the best way.
Or change your PC IP.
If you have a router there's a usefull function called swap adresses,
every router has it.
Automatically it changes your IP every hour/day/week.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6665
those bastards should have their stats erased, and foodnipple101(nice name...) it says in the game agreement that you can't stat pad("no exploiting of game fuctions to gain unfair advantage to other players")
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6683|Moscow, Russia
Foodnipple, it's impolite to call people nazi just because you don't like them.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6766
Im not sore cause I got reset I frankly could give a fuck about the little medals they were just a bonus on my way to get all the weapons. Which is ALL I wanted. I could careless about the ranks and dumbass "achievements" incase you havent noticed they created those so epople who are dumbasses like vengenance will play NONSTOP. And then pay for there other shit. FUCK THAT.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6687

alf.ha wrote:

@ all people here who flame lithium: stfu!!!
He has got his penalty and hopefully learned from it, and now he only tries to get justice.
And the first person who acted like an asshole wasn't lithium, don't tell anybody a nazi and don't say that stat padding is no sort of cheating...!
All normal, fair playing gamers hate padders, so whats wrong with u guys???
5 months of stats padding . FIVE MONTHS !!! Five months of being a dick . 5 long months of trying to look like a pro . FIVE MONTHS ! Who the hell would even addmit to that ? Who would addmit to that and not think they are going to get flamed for the rest of thier stay on these boards ? Justice huh ? Yeah right . I've already figured him out so save your breath for your inflateable date . I really couldn't care a less but to see someone whine and complain because they got cuaght stats padding and now pulling the plug on others is so freaking cheesey . Both of you STFU and just play the game .
alf.ha
+5|6748|Berlin/Germany
Lol jonnykill, before u cry like a baby and write such things u should learn to read. He wrote that he has stat padded 5 months ago in the beginning with his account. I hope my english is good enough and that doesn't mean that he has done it 5 months long. Only lithium knows how long he stat padded... so u should hink about what u said.........an don't flame me.
Lithium
+6|6713

alf.ha wrote:

Only lithium knows how long he stat padded... so u should hink about what u said.........an don't flame me.
i stat padded all together in those 5 months 1 full round of 321 kills best round of 660 that was all i did.
hanny76
+1|6707
rotfl  this is why i read these forums, people cheat and because they got caught they get pissed.
i have a great idea lets all worry about ourselves. if you have to cheat at a game then you really don't have that much SKILL or dare i say SELF ESTEEM. i dont have skill but i play for fun..
playing bf2=fun
can't we all just get along
Lithium
+6|6713
OMFG LOOK AT THIS:

this dummy account is used for an couple of ds members and 90 members look at these stats and look his enemys OMFG i have fucked a major of statpadders hehehehe !!!

mixit
http://bf2s.com/player/46714222/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Help me out, I don't see the problem.
Lithium
+6|6713
look at the enemys from that guy

Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)
urbman_leif1ster (4)

More Victims
(Top 10)
You are no one's worst enemy. Go bully someone.

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA)
Multispeed-X52 (269)

More Enemies
(Top 10)
Multispeed-X52 (269),<------
Dragonball_(DS) (249),
nikoseebach90 (200),
TomCat_(DS) (196),<-------
marcelrose90 (171),
Der_Tod_(DS) (74),
TankHunter_(DS) (67),<-------
Michthekiller (41)<------- is not normal on a row the same person 41 times killed

Last edited by Lithium (2006-02-05 14:00:35)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Oh damn, I see what you mean.  How the hell does that shit happen still?
Lithium
+6|6713
i dunno but i know that its an dummy account to help his mates with statpadding
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter

jonnykill wrote:

LOL what a cry baby . He statspads for the first 5 months of playing . Acts like an asshole , tossing the F word in all kinds of servers and gets his stats reset . Then tries to report others of stat padding because he got his shit wiped . Just play the game and deal with it bitch .
He stated he stat padded 5 months ago, as in he doesnt anymore, and he got reset recently and its not fair cause he was good these 5 months, so stfu
Lithium
+6|6713

brad2195 wrote:

hey Lithium it's easy as pie to change your ip address........there is a Nazi called [CAT]Spandex at http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbattlefield/active.asp who has banned me 8 times from the forum.......less than 5 clicks later my ip is changed and there is nothing they can do about it........spoof your MAC address man
yes i know also a methode that u can use proxys i have used alot of ano proxys but proxys are verrry slow.
Lithium
+6|6713
why are they still not reseted ?
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6763

Lithium wrote:

why are they still not reseted ?
Possibly because they are just a small part of what  is a huge number of people who stat pad or cheat in game who need to have their accounts checked & evidence profiled by EA to reset their accounts.
Probably because this isnt the site where you actualy report stat padding & as far as im aware the people who ban accounts dont actualy come here to find evidence or 'criminals' :s
Sadly its not easy to snub out Stat padding & its especialy difficult if those involved have their own server, since they can kick people to hide evidence, change server setting in their favour etc
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6742|In a van down by the river
Here are their stats:

nikoseebach90: http://bf2s.com/player/nikoseebach90/

Der_Tod_(DS: http://bf2s.com/player/Der_Tod_(DS)

marcelrose90: http://bf2s.com/player/marcelrose90/

Dragonball_(DS): http://bf2s.com/player/Dragonball_(DS)

Tankhunter_(DS): http://bf2s.com/player/Tankhunter_(DS)

Yeah.  There stats could use a resetting.  Hop to it IndianScout. 

Add (DS) to the urls.  for some reason bf2s cut them off.

Last edited by =NAA=TheTaxidermist (2006-02-07 21:10:36)

Lithium
+6|6713
use pid
doxy
+74|6798|Nevis

Lithium wrote:

[...]
Michthekiller (41)<------- is not normal on a row the same person 41 times killed
it doesn't count streaks with the favorite enemys/vics, only times in a single round.

//EDIT
btw marcelrose90 got not that good stats, for being blamed as a stats padder, but maybe he had a little reset, and started again with killing mixit.....

Last edited by doxy (2006-02-08 07:42:17)

=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6742|In a van down by the river

doxy wrote:

btw marcelrose90 got not that good stats, for being blamed as a stats padder, but maybe he had a little reset, and started again with killing mixit.....
Look at marcels best round.  Yeah, that says it all.

Last edited by =NAA=TheTaxidermist (2006-02-08 14:45:40)

Lithium
+6|6713

doxy wrote:

Lithium wrote:

[...]
it doesn't count streaks with the favorite enemys/vics, only times in a single round.

//EDIT
woot in a map 16 32 or 64 player map i cant kill one person 41 times in one round lol
non if the bf2 players can do that in one round kill 41 times the same person
or u must have a hax that u can c the names but its not possible to do that !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lithium (2006-02-08 18:28:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard