Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

steelie34 wrote:

btw, if anyone is repeatedly getting shot down by the linebacker, i guarantee you it's Snake hiding by the hill shed.  go ahead and ram him with your jet, and tell him steelie sends his love
Shhh That was fun last night for the whole 1 round. AA ftw!!

lol thx... i needed a laugh.

Last edited by Snake (2007-08-03 09:40:44)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

Snake wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

btw, if anyone is repeatedly getting shot down by the linebacker, i guarantee you it's Snake hiding by the hill shed.  go ahead and ram him with your jet, and tell him steelie sends his love
Shhh That was fun last night for the whole 1 round. AA ftw!!

lol thx... i needed a laugh.
lineback ftw! ultimate anti-infantry and anti-aircraft vehicle.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6391|the land of bourbon
ok, so now i'm more confused then ever with the eurofighter.  i tried the "bank hard to dodge missle" trick that works against me %100 of the time, but when I'm in the eurofighter, missles hit me like flies to shit.  i give up with that thing.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

steelie34 wrote:

ok, so now i'm more confused then ever with the eurofighter.  i tried the "bank hard to dodge missle" trick that works against me %100 of the time, but when I'm in the eurofighter, missles hit me like flies to shit.  i give up with that thing.
I get the exact same thing. I hate it on Smoke Screen. Flown it a few times on there and didn't like it. But...on Taraba it is great fun to use and I can evade a lot of missiles with it (lol?!). Best Ive had was 25/0 with it, which was mostly taking out the Su

Because it handles so much differently to every other jet (yes, bad coding by DICE imo), it's one of those things that you either love or hate. Just like Marmite

Last edited by Snake (2007-08-07 09:46:12)

Enzzenmachine
+20|6355

Snake wrote:

Because it handles so much differently to every other jet (yes, bad coding by DICE imo), it's one of those things that you either love or hate. Just like Marmite
I hate marmite. Eurofighter ? I'm a noob pilot. Only thing in BF2 I do good is grounding and armor whoring

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard