Corey_Taylor_Fanatik
+0|6819
Many times i was killed by people using F-2000 or MP-7 or Scar-L..
But the most boring, when you kill these people and take their weapons, I just saw that unlocked Special Forces weapons Killed just with one Bullet In Bf2 What an unfair situation.. They have also Flash Grenades.. What's this ? Bug or Cheat ? :@
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6781|The Netherlands
no bug and no cheat. EA made it this way to make people buy SF
alf.ha
+5|6766|Berlin/Germany
But the weapons are well balanced, u only get killed with one bullet when its a headshot.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6733|Germany
Personally I do not use the F2000 much on classic BF2 even with the Flash-Bangs... It is too damn inaccurate on greater distance... I prefer the G3 there... as for the Flashbangs... they work on close range only anyway, which you don't have often in BF2.
alf.ha
+5|6766|Berlin/Germany
The F2000 is a mystery for me. Sometimes I hit and kill erverything at all ranges with it, and sometimes I only shoot holes into the air. Really interesting.
In BF2 I also dont use it so often, but I really like the g36e, this weapon rocks.
JonskyGBR
+5|6699|England
I was going after my Vet Assault badge (15hrs play time) and was using the F2000 on VBF2 for a few hours but my time as assualt didn't go up, don't know if it was a stat problem or what.

Last edited by JonskyGBR (2006-02-05 08:40:28)

RONIN6969001
+0|6778|Duluth MN
like said before its to make people buy SF and for the headshots you can kill someone with one shot to the head with a pistol    (its a headshot   it will kill anyone)
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6800|Nova Scotia, Canada

RONIN6969001 wrote:

like said before its to make people buy SF and for the headshots you can kill someone with one shot to the head with a pistol    (its a headshot   it will kill anyone)
Wrong. Takes two headshots with a pistol.
Corey_Taylor_Fanatik
+0|6819
Ok thank you all for all these information guys !! But still weird that Ea made that .. How do I do to get one of the SF weapon ? So if i have well understood, Only if i have BF2: SF i will take G36E, F-2000, etc... ? But does this system don't change the Gameplay by the way ??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard