bundie_bear
+0|6635
according to [email protected] I haven't played since the 3rd of Feb.
I have been on line ever day .
Th e queue time for waiting is still in the negatives.
does this site update or what is the excuse this time???
tor11
Grunt
+18|6730|Os , Norway

rgp58 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

I haven't heard anything from anyone (except Homey at BF2Tracker, which is also certainly down) about what's going on. (Nor was I told the push would happen, thanks guys...) So it's now the weekend and EA folks won't (for certain) be back till monday -- we'll just have to wait it out for now
One of the programers from EA, Redwood City lives in my building.  Should I go bang on her door? 
Please doo! :-)
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

cone on, guys..the stats server is down, but you can still play the game, remember ?

just wait it out. normally, no one will loose any points/awards/badges/unlocks through this.
Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6797
Now I have to use one of the Illigal Stats servers..... :-(

I LOVE BF2s....

GQ
Roachy
+0|6633|University of Illinois

RedEyes-CAD wrote:

Yay, the BEST stat trackers feed is down!  (ugh)
Just 'cause a site looks good doesn't mean it's the best. After all If I can waltz down to bf2player.com and get all my most current stats with no wait time at all when the feed to the EA stats server is supposedly broken... then I would have to say that makes bf2player the best around.

Last edited by Roachy (2006-02-05 02:28:28)

xbw_shane
+-1|6818|Australia
I Love Ea!
Corey_Taylor_Fanatik
+0|6764
Hello all,
Sorry if what I'm going to say was already said, but I'm lazy and I can't Read the 3 Pages ^^
I see that the problem arrives to many people since few days.. Stats are saying something very strange,
"Next Update      -359861:-3:00".. But i don't understand why Blazin.Uk and Ta FireStorm have been updated Before us What injustice...
Corey_Taylor_Fanatik
+0|6764

B.Schuss wrote:

cone on, guys..the stats server is down, but you can still play the game, remember ?

just wait it out. normally, no one will loose any points/awards/badges/unlocks through this.
Who Knows If what we won while Ea servers were down are going to appear when the server will work again ?
BATTLEFIPS
+0|6628|Heidelberg / Germany

chuyskywalker wrote:

I haven't heard anything from anyone (except Homey at BF2Tracker, which is also certainly down) about what's going on. (Nor was I told the push would happen, thanks guys...) So it's now the weekend and EA folks won't (for certain) be back till monday -- we'll just have to wait it out for now
BF2Tracker is online again. my stats are up to date.
nimni1992
+-3|6728

Fauvi wrote:

Did you notice that most changes (bugs) happened on fridays, very clever!
yes same here thats really wierd...
JAILBIRD831
+0|6661|uk
Everyone's stats and awards will be FINE.

The only thing that is broke, is Chuy's line of communication with the stats server. Once that's fixed, you'll see your stats and awards on your stat page. You won't lose a thing because of this.

i just played a server and was 120 points short of stf sargeant but couldnt use any of my un;ocks as it said i was a private and i got awarded basic command bagde for vthe 2nd time any ideas
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas
Y'all can try http://bf2tracker.com/ for a little bit.  Different ways of displaying your data, not as nice as BF2S does, but they have an immediate update link that pings the EA servers for updates you might find useable.

Last edited by KillerAFET (2006-02-05 08:21:17)

*=PA=*Shark
+0|6627
yeah the hours left to update for me are in the negetives and very lagre...i calculated it and it should up date in about 9 years ago
a_little_black_duck
+1|6627
could this explain why i can not pull up my stats but other can
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6759|England

a_little_black_duck wrote:

Nobody is currently able to retrieve their stats on this site or any other site using the new stats feed.
You can view your stats on sites using the old feed such as bf2player.com and now bf2tracker.com as they have temporally reverted to the old feed until the new one is fixed.

But those people who claim to be able to still update their stats on this site are lying as chuy has disabled the queue as previously mentioned in this thread, which is also the reason why the ETA has changed to a crazy minus number.

Nobody has any idea when this will be fixed, however it is unlikely that anything will change until monday at the earliest as EA will be closed for the weekend.

Also as previously mentioned this has no effect on your stats being recorded, any games you play while the stats feed is down will still be recorded, this also applies to any awards you earn.
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas

Kobrakai wrote:

a_little_black_duck wrote:

Nobody is currently able to retrieve their stats on this site or any other site using the new stats feed.
You can view your stats on sites using the old feed such as bf2player.com and now bf2tracker.com as they have temporally reverted to the old feed until the new one is fixed.

But those people who claim to be able to still update their stats on this site are lying as chuy has disabled the queue as previously mentioned in this thread, which is also the reason why the ETA has changed to a crazy minus number.

Nobody has any idea when this will be fixed, however it is unlikely that anything will change until monday at the earliest as EA will be closed for the weekend.

Also as previously mentioned this has no effect on your stats being recorded, any games you play while the stats feed is down will still be recorded, this also applies to any awards you earn.
Old feed from BF2Tracker is good enough for me dude.  I punched the update link and found our that yesterday I played 7 games, got 7 wins and 11 repair points.  I'm also just shy of my silver transport badge after yesterday's play.  What else do I need?
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6707|Aus
I seriously think that it's the shear mass of stats that BF2S pulls that makes EA have to kill Chuys feed.
Corey_Taylor_Fanatik
+0|6764
Ok no worries anymore guys.. go on http://www.battlefield2-fr.com/stats/in … countName=
And add your Nick after the equal, there is all Stats updated ^^, like bf2tracker, so it's in french but the Important is to see that everything's ok after all no ??

Last edited by Corey_Taylor_Fanatik (2006-02-05 10:22:03)

[OvC]_AMD_Man
+2|6786|England

let us know as soon as you get some info chuy
MajorJerkwad
+1|6626
The stats server is not down for any of the other stats sites. Why is this one not working?
MURPHY-D.
+0|6675

rgp58 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

One of the programers from EA, Redwood City lives in my building.  Should I go bang on her door? 
Gads, man... if she's cute... take a bottle of wine, bang on her door and forget the dorky tech question!
MURPHY-D.
+0|6675
BTW:  I'll be glad when the feed is back up so my sig reflects my FOUR shiny, new SF SERVICE RIBBONS!  ::smile::
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas

MajorJerkwad wrote:

The stats server is not down for any of the other stats sites. Why is this one not working?
I don't know.. Chuy likes fucking with you all!
Lt.Garbo
Commander God
+41|6626|Denver, CO
Is this web site now functioning?  EA Games has fixed the issue with my stats not updating, however, they still are not posting on this web site.
When I check my stats on www.bf2tracker.com, they do have the updated version of my stats.
theseb099
+0|6790
ya my stats are down  and it says i have
Next Update -359872:-13:-1
IS that the kobrakai from BFR

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard