David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Ikarti(Methods bitch) Has been stalking me lately heres a sample of his work.

I love this. You must be the only person in the world this ever happens to so the Dev Team needs to stop everything they're doing to attend to your problem. Do your parents wipe your ass too? It's a video game, get over it, there's other servers. Quit your whining.
David.Podedworny
Ikarti I've had enough of your shit! You get mad when i piss off method on bf2s, You stalk me to RH and tk me, And now you got a problem with me making a complaint against assholes like you. Ikarti dont test me kid! I hate noobs like you! I am going to get you back if you piss me off enough!
Whoa, temper temper! Contrary to your belief, I just don't like ignorant 13 year olds getting on forums and advocating racism and apartheid because they're rebelling against liberal parents. m3thod's a friend of mine, but the reason I did it was because I knew it would get a reaction out of you and give me a cheap laugh(I FRAPSed that delightful little incident too.) But this isn't about that forum or me teamkilling you. It's about you wanting the world to stop for you. It's a game. It's not like you're paying to have that server up. If it's that bad, people won't play there and it'll teach them to not be assholes.

And calling me a kid (which I'm not, I know for a fact I'm a good deal older than you) and a noob, which means absolutely nothing to me, and threatening to GET ME BACK IN VIDEO GAMES!!!!!1111 just makes it even funnier. I'm looking on the brightside. You still have the chance to grow up yet.
Ikarti
Whoa, temper temper! Contrary to your belief, I just don't like ignorant 13 year olds getting on forums and advocating racism and apartheid because they're rebelling against liberal parents. m3thod's a friend of mine, but the reason I did it was because I knew it would get a reaction out of you and give me a cheap laugh(I FRAPSed that delightful little incident too.) But this isn't about that forum or me teamkilling you. It's about you wanting the world to stop for you. It's a game. It's not like you're paying to have that server up. If it's that bad, people won't play there and it'll teach them to not be assholes.

And calling me a kid (which I'm not, I know for a fact I'm a good deal older than you) and a noob, which means absolutely nothing to me, and threatening to GET ME BACK IN VIDEO GAMES!!!!!1111 just makes it even funnier. I'm looking on the brightside. You still have the chance to grow up yet.
Dude wtf does this have to with what i say on bf2s? Let me guess method got mad and would'nt sodomize you? Want me to go lower? Not like that you sick bastard! I mean in insults.

Stop brining shit from another forum to here. This is PR we discuss PR not peoples political leanings and other bullshit! I admit i'm a conservative you dont like my views fine then but start an inter forum war!

Also you're the perfect definition of a hippie liberal you force your opinions on everyone else and when they disagree with them you go otu screaming and shouting about how wrong they are! Go back to san francisco turn on your Foreign Arthouse films and leave me the fuck alone!

I have friends too real real crazy friends. If they met you on the street well i'm not gonna describe it but it will be painful and extremely humiliating.(Not what method does to you everynight)

By the way your one to talk! You have to come here and harass me because i disagree with one of your friends over the internet.

And i forgot to say GTFO PR forums and let us discuss what we have to discuss.

Sorry guys about that he's just a little troll that likes to piss me off, Anyway i was thinking if the punishing system could be reworked in PR so people dont know who punished them and their points would'nt deduct just they would get an increased spawn time or some other penalty which would make near impossible for an admin to kick a person that punished him.
David.Podedworny
Dude wtf does this have to with what i say on bf2s? Let me guess method got mad and would'nt sodomize you? Want me to go lower? Not like that you sick bastard! I mean in insults.

Stop brining shit from another forum to here. This is PR we discuss PR not peoples political leanings and other bullshit! I admit i'm a conservative you dont like my views fine then but start an inter forum war!

Also you're the perfect definition of a hippie liberal you force your opinions on everyone else and when they disagree with them you go otu screaming and shouting about how wrong they are! Go back to san francisco turn on your Foreign Arthouse films and leave me the fuck alone!

I have friends too real real crazy friends. If they met you on the street well i'm not gonna describe it but it will be painful and extremely humiliating.(Not what method does to you everynight)

By the way your one to talk! You have to come here and harass me because i disagree with one of your friends over the internet.

And i forgot to say GTFO PR forums and let us discuss what we have to discuss.

Sorry guys about that he's just a little troll that likes to piss me off, Anyway i was thinking if the punishing system could be reworked in PR so people dont know who punished them and their points would'nt deduct just they would get an increased spawn time or some other penalty which would make near impossible for an admin to kick a person that punished him.
Ikarti
You wrote the book on being intolerant of others and their views. This temper tantrum speaks for itself David. Have a nice day.

Also what's your fixation with homosexuality? Repressing something?
Lol Method how many times do i have to tell you? Stop sending your minions after me they will never succeed.

Anyway this illustrates my point that Liberals will try to shut you up if you disagree with them their kinda like fascists which they accuse us being of. Ahwell what do you expect from them? They are naturally hypocrites.(Note not talking about the few lib's that actually let me make my point)

Last edited by David.P (2007-08-06 20:13:07)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6538|Chicago
This thread is the definition of TL;DR (Too Long ; Didn't Read).

Is there a reason this personal bullshit is in D&ST anyway?
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

RedTwizzler wrote:

This thread is the definition of TL;DR (Too Long ; Didn't Read).

Aww shit i meant Junk Fuck! I'm so clumsy.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
Hmm, though I've never seen Ikarti's crazy "let's get me banned" side. Whenever someone who's not a complete forum noob gets banned I always find myself asking what they did and never getting an answer that justifies it to me.

w00t This is the 241000st post in D&ST!

Last edited by DesertFox- (2007-08-06 20:19:28)

HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
um... so.... you can offend people.

nice talent.

Worst thread ever....
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I was gonna say; there was a reason he got banned.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

ATG wrote:

Lol i thought he was'nt banned from here? I'm glad i was wrong. Btw does anyone notice methods karma rise everytime he insults me or any other conservative poster?
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6538|Chicago

David.P wrote:

ATG wrote:

Lol i thought he was'nt banned from here? I'm glad i was wrong. Btw does anyone notice methods karma rise everytime he insults me or any other conservative poster?
Yes, and I'm goddamn thankful.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

RedTwizzler wrote:

David.P wrote:

ATG wrote:

Yes, and I'm goddamn thankful.
Same here.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Ikarti? He's been banned for nine months!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Oh cry.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

David.P wrote:

ATG wrote:

How do you thinbk I got so much?
Every time Cams online I just post stfu Hoser and my number goes up.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

ATG wrote:

David.P wrote:

ATG wrote:

How do you thinbk I got so much?
Every time Cams online I just post stfu Hoser and my number goes up.
Lol! Like Optimus Prime and Megatron.(Your Prime because i say so!) Be glad Unicron does'nt come into this forum and ban you all into oblivion (I'm kidding chuy your like a god to us all)
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6281

David.P wrote:

Lol Method how many times do i have to tell you? Stop sending your minions after me they will never succeed.

Anyway this illustrates my point that Liberals will try to shut you up if you disagree with them their kinda like fascists which they accuse us being of. Ahwell what do you expect from them? They are naturally hypocrites.(Note not talking about the few lib's that actually let me make my point)
Sweet zombie jesus, persecution complex much? Who the hell is shutting you up? Forum mods on their forums? OMFG, someone call the ACLU, the moderators of privately run forums are deciding what people can say in their privately run forums. News flash, whiner. Fascists don't just write strongly-worded posts telling you to essentially shut up. They kick your fucking door in and drag your ass off somewhere by force to make you shut up, something a crybaby like you obviously has no experience with otherwise you wouldn't be comparing your lame-ass internet stalker experience with it. That would be why we keep accusing people like you of being fascists since you tend to advocate those kind of tactics and worse.

And part of me is sick for actually having indulged you further in your little bitching session, but sometimes the whining just gets too much to bear without saying something.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

RedTwizzler wrote:

None at all...closed
Xbone Stormsurgezz
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
Why is this even a thread, let alone a thread in D&ST?

This is not thread worthy.  Plus, Ikarti has been banned for NINE MONTHS.  So I don't see what you're trying to prove with this...

If you want to generalize and call people fascists and hypocrites, I'd recommend you not do it on here.

You have an extremely lengthy mod history on here...and actually, there's a note to tempban you on your next infraction.  I'd recommend you think your posts through a bit more before you click submit from now on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard