Narcoleper
+1|6140
How about vehicles respawning quicker the people do so no hogging of planes/heli's and tanks etc.
David.P
Banned
+649|6276

joecacti wrote:

Wish list item:  A mic button to talk to people in your immediate vicinity, regardless of squads...  It would just be nice to talk to people right next to you in a firefight, like "wait up dude, i'll toss some 'nades in there"
Hardcoded(Meaning the engine limits it) I would like for them to give us either and M14 or PSG1(Please do! I've heard so many rumors about a semi auto sniper unlock!)
Pfcsarge
+0|6669
Hmm, not sure if its in the long list (didn't see it on page one).  Noticed the last couple of times playing that the Z-10 on Dragon Valley has just about as bad a hit box as the J-10 does.  There should be no way to miss a hovering helicopter if your in the F-35B and hovering yourself.  Its very frustrating to stop the jet in mid air, wait for flares to go away and still have the missles miss.  I'm sure its mentioned but make the J-10 more hittable!  you shouldn't miss 5 of 6 times when locked on...thats just ridiculous.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6437
-The DAO-12 begins reloading when there are two shells left if auto-reload is turned on.
-When a new player joins the game, the red skull on the 3D map doesn't appear over friendly mines (but the HUD red skull shows).
-The 3D map and minimap on occasions do not show people who are critically wounded on the map within your immediate vicinity.
-When throwing C4, if you quickly switch to the detonator and detonate, it can look like you throw down another C4 which instantly disappears as the real one blows up.
-There is an intermittent bug where your teammates will speak in the enemy team's language when the English VO option is unchecked. This bug lasts throughout the round and usually occurs client side for one particular person.
-The repeating sound bug when a person is firing automatic weapons, though this bug itself seems random and is difficult to reproduce on demand.
The repeating heal/resupply sound bug where the user will be healing/resupplying and will swap a kit without first changing to another gun or finishing the job so the sound no longer repeats. This bug will last until the user hears the sound again and the job is finished properly.
-Deviancy in RIBs with standard weapons (not the mounted M249) are always at their maximum even though the animation shows them sitting in the boat.
-When sprinting directly at someone you can take damage just from the impact of going into the other person. If you die by this method you will not have the kill reported as a "No more" or at the hands of any other players.
-The death report can on occasions be inaccurate with mines. It can report it as the vehicle you are in, were recently in or a vehicle you have not even entered in the round.
-When you are revived the minimap will return to the most far out zoom level. This is a direct contradiction to the fix reported in 1.3 "- Fixed bug that altered mini map functionality".
-On occations AT mines will kill the player if run over in a vehicle but the vehicle will remain intact (though damaged).
-BFHQ incorrectly states the assault class tier 2 unlock to be the flashbang which always had the padlock symbol. The correct unlock is the F2000 with the padlock unlocked if the user has unlocked that weapon.
-On the server browser there is an incorrect report of "Team 2" where "Rebels" should be on the map "Mass Destruction".
-When hitting someone on a grappling hook, the hit detection never shows.
-The draw distance is drawn further from the sides than the front. This means you can turn in a direction you wish to see further to see further than was originally intended.
-Player model geometry is drawn further than terrain geometry. This sometimes creates the problem where at long range a player looks like they are floating on nothing. Sometimes using the iron sight/scope of your weapon is enough to rectify the problem or getting closer to the area where the player is.
-If a UAV is deployed right at the same position a air vehicle at the same altitude is, the vehicle will be destroyed, the pilot (and gunner) are awarded a "No more" and the drone is not damaged.
-An intermittent bug where the game will reset to your default game detected recommended video settings and will attempt to rebind the shader files. To resolve this you must change your video settings from their current ones, load a map to rebind the shaders and then set them back to your preferred custom video settings and rebind the shaders.
-When bailing out of a vehicle, if the momentum of the vehicle kills a teammate, the kill is not registered, a punish option is not rewarded but the driver of the vehicle still receives a -4 points for the teamkill. Perhaps this could be shown properly on the death report.
-If you are gassed when you are critically wounded without having equipped the gas mask you will still suffer the effects of tear gas without the hazy vision until you equip the gas mask and recover or recover in "fresh air" in the next respawn.
-The grenade launchers tend to bounce off vehicles as well as other vertical surfaces, undermining their ability to be effective against light armoured vehicles.
-The Special Forces helicopters (Apache Longbow and Mi-35 HIND) retain their original orientation of the TV guided camera. The angle they are placed on the helicopter resembles that of the original version instead of being updated to face more forward like the other helicopters.
-In the map "The Iron Gator" it seems that you are far more prone to being killed rather than critically wounded even if the method of death was unjustly for an instant death.
-In the map "Road to Jalalabad" there is a PLA FAV that spawns as opposed to the MEC variant.
-In the Special Forces expansion pack the vehicle drops implemented tend to flip around in mid-air when being dropped and can even detach from their parachute mid-flight causing the vehicle to drop and be destroyed.
Irishpride2
+2|6126
The Choppers TV range is 440, not 350.
NAthANSmitt
Stud
+4|6131
Dun Know if this has been posted because I didn't feel like sorting through 30 pages with 20 comments each.

I think that a Friends list like the one in 2142 would be nice. People who send me invites in that are generally very friendly and I enjoy gaming with them. I just thought it might not hurt to try this for BF2. I constantly see other players antagonize one another in in-game chat calling each other ****suckers or *****bags or the infamous **** *** ***** **. Anyway I just thought people might get along better if they got to know each other. A guy might say " Wow I had fun gaming with that guy in my squad, hes a good team player. I think I would like to play with him again. Whats his name?"

It might make BF2 more fun. Because with the big world of BF2 you never know what your going to get, a nice guy who wants to relax after work, a 9 year old squeaker sniper, or a no skill hacker. Its nice to game with someone you know because you know what to expect from them. This is probably the best way to do so short of joining a clan.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
close this thread, as we all know it's not happening.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6150|Estonia
Yeah new patch would be fine.
Benzin
+576|6000
Any news as to whether or not a REAL 1.5 patch will be created???
Lai
+186|6153
Suggested fixes:

-Pistol should be less acurate, but do more damage.

-MP7; fix the magazines. They look like 20 rounds magazines but they hold 40. Also the ammo is either wasted too easily or not enough ammo seems to be provided; one always runs out of ammo with this weapon. A good and easy solution would be to simply have them hold 20 rounds, slightly increase the damage and give the engi player 3 (total magazines 1+5, same total number of rounds) extra clips. Otherwise don't increase the damage and give them 4 (total magazines 1+6, 20 rounds more) extra clips.

-P90; more accurate.

-Shotguns; more damage for the semi- and full-auto's and increased range (spread decrease) for the pump-action ones. Hail-guns are used to hunt, but you can't even shoot a duck from in your garden with these things. I understand they aren't supposed to snipe with, but to loose at 10 meters with a shotgun from a guy with a pistol doesn't make any sense.

-"FIX THE GAY G36E"; rate of fire should be lowered, thus it becomes less effective "hosing bullets everywhere" in CQB. I would also like to see the deviation added per shot increased (but perhaps with a lower maximum) to force players to use the single shot mode on longer ranges.

-Don't enable players to fire untill they are fully prone or at least synchronize the animation with the action. This would limit irritation caused by dolphin diving when a player gets shot's while the killer barrel is still pointing 45 degrees away and sometimes neither a sound is heard nor a muzzle-flash seen.

-Yes the grenade launcher is nerfed too much indeed. I think it's good it isn't as accurate as it once was, but to miss someone by an inch and see him hop happily away is just ridicilous. Splash radius should be increased rather than damage I think.

-Appart from being able to destroy; claymores should not be triggered, when they are dropped near a motionless player, by that specific player. Fixing this would put an end to claywhoring.

-Another PLA map please. Preferably PLA v.s. MEC, this is possible storywise if it's situated somewhere along the border between the middle- and the far-east (just make it another oil-conflict or something ).

-Reassess the PKM concept perhaps? Now it's used either as a counter sniper or a CQB dive-and-spammer. The game's balance would benefit from the PKM's accuracy and power being lowered and it's rate of fire somewhat increased.

-Slightly more hitpoints for the Zodiac.

-M95 should do more damage to soft-targets like Zodiacs, quads and jeeps/buggies, making it a true anti-material rifle. It should also be one of the things that can destroy claymores (and perhaps even AT mines). This wouldn't over-power it since it's currently significantly inferior to both the L69A1 and the M24).

Probably not gonna happen:

-P90 & G36x; translucent (orange coloured) magazines please. You don't really have to see the bullets, make them semi-translucent and give them a matt finnish.

-Fix the zoomed sights on all supressed pistols and on all non-M9 models without supressor.

-P90; have the brass eject at the bottom instead of the right, because that's the whole idea of the design.

-P90 & MP7; should both eject the bottlenecked casings instead of straight (9mm) ones. Also it doesn't make sense that the PLA uses the 9mm version of the QSZ-92 pistol instead of native 5.8mm Chinese bottlenecked version.

Edit:

-All TK issues; let someone else sum them up I hate people walking in front of my MG barrel and someone stepping on a teammates claymore should not count as a TK. Also it seems to be completely random when one gets to punnish or not and team vehicle damage upon collision is to easily counted. In any case collision damage is caused by both parties.

Last edited by Lai (2007-11-26 14:12:59)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State
Hopeless. DICE AB/EA has abandoned BF2. If they ever release it, I will give the last poster on this thread a karma point
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
The 1.5 patch will be released in late 2008... Its going to be named... BF3... lol
Love is the answer
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
I dont want BF3...I want BF2 getting patched ! It could be an awsome game but all this problems make you angry while playing.
It could be much better ! Please we want 1.5 !
Lai
+186|6153

venom6 wrote:

I dont want BF3...I want BF2 getting patched ! It could be an awsome game but all this problems make you angry while playing.
Agreed, just look at 2142, it is still being outplayed by BF2. With a decent machine BF2 provides good visuals, yet smooth. Gameplay is unsurpassed, I've yet to come across anything even equal.
colonel_locke
+2|6282
I'd like to see something done about the nade spamming, maybe make a timer so that only two can be thrown in two minutes or something.  The crap where you try to assault a flag and a couple of idiots just stand on a building and nade spam is ridiculous.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6140
mmm nobody posted "I like to see the patch even happen"?

since it just isnt going to happen
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
this thread is still alive??? wow.

and yes no more patches for bf2 imo.

bf3?
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6140
Bf3 is gonne pwn if its just bf2 kinda no unbalanced shits, no karkand newbs....
would even buy it if it was like 100 euro's :x
Finnspec
21st Century Warfare
+2|6169|Finland
Nice lists...
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6538|Carlsbad, CA, USA

there are three glitch areas on warlord 1 south of tv station, 1 at insurgent hideout, 1 north of plaza. i have heard of 1 at palace and 1 at mosque, but have never seen them. there is one at ghost town also at convoy. it just cheapens the game when these are used. wish we didnt have shitbags that cheat, but we do so the next best thing is to minimize the methods in which they do.
Lai
+186|6153
BF Bad Company is being concole prep'd,.. does anyone know if and when it will hit the PC? I like the funny noted theme they picked, but I'm curious to how it will translate into multiplayer.

Last edited by Lai (2007-12-30 14:08:31)

clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5958|Minnesota
maybe fix the knife hit registry, meaning if i hit someone with my knife they should die instead of having a little cloud of smoke appear
Krupp23
+2|6220

venom6 wrote:

Couldn't have said it better!

I don't want to know how many patches BF3 will need and after how many it will be abandoned by EA/DICE.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

ig wrote:

close this thread, as we all know it's not happening.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
martinez
+5|5982|Worcester, MA
i should say that they should improve the tanks, not do it like in real life that younned a drive, a 2 men inside of it shooting at people and reloading and the 50. cal gunner, thats would i'll thing it will be much better

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard