The_Mac
+96|6195
This is an excerpt taken from PC Gamer US, September 2007.
This is the box for "What's next month about?"
https://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/teh_Mac/PCG.jpg

So they really really really like Battlefield 2, or they used to, anyway. And I can't think of a single FPS game dev that's still in business that is making an FPS they really like that is a squeal.

It's not HL3...HL2 Ep2 isn't even out yet!

Last edited by The_Mac (2007-08-06 09:02:27)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

They should've used a picture of a band-aid.
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
I hope it's battlefield 3
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6545
I will karma you if your right. I think the chances are slim. The tree seems a little too detailed for a BF game, even if it is next gen.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6190|Turkey

']['error wrote:

I hope it's battlefield 3
Nakamp
+25|6164|Czech Republic
it's August and you have PC Gamer from septembeR wtf?
CodePhoeniX
+13|6185|USA

daffytag wrote:

I will karma you if your right. I think the chances are slim. The tree seems a little too detailed for a BF game, even if it is next gen.
The tree is not from the game... they used a picture of a tree, because they said the game had a tree in it. A random tree they chose, whos complactediness has nothing to do with what game it is in.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

Nakamp wrote:

it's August and you have PC Gamer from septembeR wtf?
hax.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California
It says October....
Nakamp
+25|6164|Czech Republic

xBlackPantherx wrote:

It says October....
It's from september and it will be announced in october and now it's august

Last edited by Nakamp (2007-08-06 09:17:54)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

fail.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
rubber.sex
Banned
+32|6082|London UK
halo nubbins
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
call of duty?
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California
The question is: What would BF3 be? Actually realistic like POE2? With cool jungle, diving, night, & weather maps with up-to-date weapons and vehicles like mobile artillery, good sniper rifles, automatic grenade launchers, battleships, working carriers with cruise missiles, apc's that can go faster than 2 miles an hour, and jets that missiles can actually hit with nothing nerfed, and bugs fixed?
Nakamp
+25|6164|Czech Republic

xBlackPantherx wrote:

The question is: What would BF3 be?
battlefield 2042 would be nice, not star wars (2142) or BF2 but still something a bit new... woooow ^^
Hurricane
Banned

In the US at least, when you buy a new issue of a magazine, it's got the name of the next month.

For instance, "In our July issue of Motor Trend you'll get to see a sneak peek at the new design of the BMW M5" means that in June, the issue of the magazine that is released that month will have the sneak peak.

Why they do that is beyond me.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6417|Boulder, CO
how do you know they don't mean far cry 2 as they just announced its in production a couple of weeks ago? could also be team fortress 2 though that was unveiled a while ago now i think of it.

sorry to ruin all your speculation.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Hurricane wrote:

In the US at least, when you buy a new issue of a magazine, it's got the name of the next month.

For instance, "In our July issue of Motor Trend you'll get to see a sneak peek at the new design of the BMW M5" means that in June, the issue of the magazine that is released that month will have the sneak peak.

So people can buy it.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California
Yea, something like BF 2020 would be nice, not futuristic but enough time that they have deployed all of the cool shit they have almost ready to put out now. I just hope they add new armies. New armies means new weapons and vehicles. Maybe a mercenary team? I would LOVE to see a Canadian army LOL.
Hurricane
Banned

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

So people can buy it.
????
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Hurricane wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

So people can buy it.
????
Marketing my young friend, say in next months issue we reveal xxx pronz with leah dizon. How many people will go out and buy the next months issue if they know something awesome is coming?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
illuminati34
+5|6621|michigan usa
my vote is for call of duty
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6417|Boulder, CO
nah far cry 2 i bet. one of the favourite games = probably check, sequal = check, not duke nukem = check, shooter = check, top secret = the website was only created a couple of weeks ago and they've not had the first press conference so as they go thats a =check. call of duty's not top secret and most magazines had it last month. might be fallout 3 though but i don't know whether thats still officially secret or not.
illuminati34
+5|6621|michigan usa
agreed, but im  sure its not bf series

Last edited by illuminati34 (2007-08-06 10:02:50)

illuminati34
+5|6621|michigan usa
red faction 3 is in the works as well

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard