Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6778

https://www.bangkokpost.net/060807_front.jpg

A pink ''Hello Kitty'' armband wrapped around a khaki-clad arm is shouting for attention at the police Crime Suppression Division. It is a new disciplinary measure introduced especially for police investigators who refuse to play by the rules.

Starting this week, the warning will come in the form of the popular Japanese cat cartoon sitting on a heart on a pink background.

''The same old warnings no longer work for some officers,'' CSD acting chief Pongpat Chayaphan said.

''This new approach is intended to engender a feeling of guilt and discourage them from repeating the offence.''

Pol Gen Pongpat said 10 armbands were available. In addition to wearing it, a first-time offender must accompany the officer rostered as deputy chief of the day. That means walking to all parts of the CSD office, and being seen wearing the armband. The wearers are prohibited from disclosing their offence with other officers or discussing the armband.

In the case of a second offence, a panel comprising 18 warrant officers will decide on an appropriate punishment, which could be standing guard, or detention, or even a harsher penalty. This would have to be approved by the CSD chief.
http://www.bangkokpost.net/News/06Aug2007_news02.php
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6240|Mildura, Aus
lol thats so gay
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6380|California
lol asians.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6420|NSW, Australia

lol nice
']['error
Banned
+630|6659|The Netherlands
lol at the lols
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6462|Boulder, CO
LMAO thats just odd, probably works well though i'd imagine.
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6618
"You commit a crime, you become  a fag for a day!"

I love it. Take that gangster wannabes!
psH
Banned
+217|6398|Sydney

paper_pigeon wrote:

lol
Lulz

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

lol
Lulz.

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol
LULZ!

Anywho, this new idea is made of win. Imagine seeing cops all round wearing pink armbands.

"Did you know what speed you were doing?"

*looks at armband"

"no mam."
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6699|Espoo, Finland
This kind of punishment might actualy work great!

The story was pretty hollow tbh, failed to even tell where this is put to use...
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6778

well it was on a section front page this morning, so i looked for the digital version, which is shorter.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6494|Sheffield-England

paper_pigeon wrote:

lol thats so gay
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6212|Winland

Well, It will certainly work.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6593|Columbus, OH
Hello Kitty imortal and rulez!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard