Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6343|New York
It's a good idea, kinda like Battle of Britain in BF1942.  It would be cool for people who need to practice their flight skills without waiting forever for a jet/heli just to be tk'd.
joker8baller
+68|6666

shoot2kill500 wrote:

They used to have exacly that for bf1942, 2 carriers and just a bunch of island inbetween (so u couldnt move the carriers towards each other, back when u could) im at a loss for the name of the map thou...but the point is its a tired idea.
Coral Sea!
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6512
i am lmao'ing right now
VicktorVauhn
+319|6391|Southern California
If they are gonna go thought as much bother as they do with the points and ranking system then they aren't gonna make a map like that.

The idea is to keep things more or less even. Sure some maps lend them selfs to certain stats as it is, but they aren't gonna go as far as to put EVERYONE in an aircraft or a vehicle.....

Then again, maybe if you paid them $10 they would sell you 3 maps with a top of jets?

Hmm some one needs to make a vehichles only mod, where all guns are removed so you only have wrenches, medic stuff and ammo with a bunch more tanks planes and choppers.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6285|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Fuck, I'll make a map with mah awesome map making skilletz.
-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6233|Leeds, WestYorkshire
they should just make the map No Fly Zone for bf2, that was quality on desert combat(bf1942), i loved it me

Last edited by -Leeds-Lad- (2007-08-05 15:22:18)

RECONDO67
+60|6635|miami FL
The ideal map or that could have been Tampa highway with all that space but they ruined it like everything else.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
That would be cool! Do you remember the CORAL SEA map for BF1942? SOmething like that for BF2 would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smitty5613
+46|6526|Middle of nowhere, California

Longbow wrote:

shoot2kill500 wrote:

They used to have exacly that for bf1942, 2 carriers and just a bunch of island inbetween (so u couldnt move the carriers towards each other, back when u could) im at a loss for the name of the map thou...but the point is its a tired idea.
Midway Island ?
Coral Sea
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6824|Netherlands
Would be fun to view as visitor.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6312|Netherlands
Download Wake Airshow
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6617|InGerLand

Smitty5613 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

shoot2kill500 wrote:

Midway Island ?
Coral Sea
anyone else think the 1942 planes were much better to fly?
I mean the bf2 jets are cooler (apart from the spitfire that things owns all) but i reckon the much slower planes of 1942 we're more balanced, not to mention the AA was better, non of that lock on crap and flak guns look cooler with all the rounds exploding in the air.
']['error
Banned
+630|6643|The Netherlands

SamFisher199 wrote:

Download Wake Airshow
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
How comes no ones mentioned Battle of Briton?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6641|can

DrunkFace wrote:

How comes no ones mentioned Battle of Britain?
Yeah I remember Battle of Britain. That map was my Karkand in 1942.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6174|sverige
battle of britain! love it. my most played map in 1942
Sabr1y0
+10|6124
You can always try Airmaps Mod... It's great to do stunts and big dogfights. It also has a lot of great vehicles/modifications.

http://www.airmaps.fr/

Sometimes you get stuff like this : http://www.airmaps.fr/img/records/nbr_forma_avions.jpg

Last edited by Sabr1y0 (2007-08-06 08:51:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard