RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
I used to play fifa street sometimes when I was at my girlfriends place. Damn she's good at the game. Yeah she had beaten me lol.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6629|Mexifornia, USA
Don't listen to her. Put that bitch in her place. Tell her to make you a sandwich.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/jibbles69/woman.jpg

Last edited by Jibbles (2007-08-05 14:05:33)

suomalainen_äijä
+64|6165
I don't have a girlfriend

but my father always says to reduce playing and my mother too
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

Hurricane wrote:

For me it's a waste of time now, cause I find it so damn BORING. 1,000 hours of the same game starts to take a toll on you.

It'd be real epic if I had a PS2, two GH controllers, and all the guitar hero games... but I don't have the cash for that.
No kidding. BF2 is a waste of time, it isn't even fun anymore. I gave up on it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

reduce playing and my mother too
erm....what?
Dersmikner
+147|6497|Texas
1. My chick doesn't mind because I work my ass off and I spend plenty of time with her and sometimes I need to blow off a little steam.

2. The only chicks I've ever known who played anything other than Solitaire on the computer were those black clothes-wearing, Wikka believing, weird ass fat chicks. I steer clear of 9 out of 10 gamer chicks.

Dave, is that the concert t-shirt from the Screaming for Vengeance tour? Those were the days. I saw that show, and the Defenders of the Faith show. I was like 20. Man I'm old...
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6165

usmarine2005 wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

erm....what?
what?
Ricerckt93
+69|6652
Man, ALL you guys got girlfriends!

You are sooooooo lucky.

Ever since I got married, the wife won't let me "date" anymore! 

And she hates the game too.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

My mate have been so fuckign much with his new girlfriend (He was with her, three weeks in a row, except toilet/shower) 24/7. She finally asked him to go play some BF2 (Yes, she knows what it is)... I laughed so hard. I was there when she said it. It was like "Can't you just go play some of that.... BF2 thing, I wanna be alone for a little while." Then she left to town, came home late and went back to town. He got to wpend some quality time on teamspeak with me and a Cobra when she was gone.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6655|Land of the Very Cold
My gf likes to play games too. More console games than I though. And sometimes she enjoys watching me playing BF2, getting all cranked up when I am on a kill streak But I spend more time playing guitar than video games, but she's fine with that.
We've been together 5 years now

Last edited by Soldier-Of-Wasteland (2007-08-05 16:49:43)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6577|Florida

RoosterCantrell wrote:

My girlfriend thinks gaming is an incredible waste of time.  I tried to explain to her the fun factor of gaming and how its not JUST playing video games, its about doing something that is alot of fun.

I asked her about life in general.  Isn't life about having fun, no matter what it is?  We  got into this debate about doing things that make you happy.  My point was that even though there are more memorable ways to spend spare time, gaming was just one thing ALOT of people do to have fun.  Plus, it doesnt cost money (time wise).

Anyway we were talking about things we both like to do, and I have tried, just for the hell of it, to get her to try BF2.  When I asked her, she had a look on her face like I just asked her to eat my shit.

So, anyway, Who here has a girlfriend/Wife/whatever that they game with?
Im just gonna straight up tell ya, your wasting your time with this argument lol.  It will go nowhere except that playing bf2 is stupid and you care more about the game than her
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6639|Your moms bedroom
the chickies like to get on teamspeak and harass the other players, one time they figured out the "talk" button over voip and started talking dirty to basically anyone.... other than that, they fucking hate bf2

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-08-05 19:56:33)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01
my gf lets me get away with about an hour or two fo bf2 each night.....
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

tthf wrote:

Terrence here is a pimpp
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01

Hurricane wrote:

tthf wrote:

Terrence here is a pimpp
yeah... how i wish...
RECONDO67
+60|6635|miami FL

Hurricane wrote:

tthf wrote:

Terrence here is a pimpp
shit look up my account I got an average of 2.25 per day she doesn't bother me a bit.
does that qualifies me as a no lifer?  shit
http://bf2s.com/player/45353048/rankings/

Last edited by RECONDO67 (2007-08-05 20:38:01)

Donald O' Brien
+104|6703
My girlfriend refuses to try playing, but she's fine with me playing 'battleship' as she calls it.
agent146
+127|6386|Jesus Land aka Canada
so what is her definition of "fun?"
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6766|Arizona
Not to brag...but, I think I got the best girl here.  Her and I play BF2 together, 2142, Albatross18, RumbleFighter...just to name a few.  Mostly, we do BF2, and she is nuts...look up Flamesmakeitfaster and check her stats...she isn't just a gamer, she is a GOOD gamer.  Built her a new comp last year just so she could keep up with graphics and such.  Her and I have been together for just over 3 years, proposed to her back in June...and things couldn't be better.  Hell...she cooks too. 
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6541|Washington
most girls can't play games like this, they have to think to much.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6541|Washington

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

erm....what?
what?
thats why you don't have a girlfriend ?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

RoosterCantrell wrote:

My girlfriend thinks gaming is an incredible waste of time.  I tried to explain to her the fun factor of gaming and how its not JUST playing video games, its about doing something that is alot of fun.

I asked her about life in general.  Isn't life about having fun, no matter what it is?  We  got into this debate about doing things that make you happy.  My point was that even though there are more memorable ways to spend spare time, gaming was just one thing ALOT of people do to have fun.  Plus, it doesnt cost money (time wise).

Anyway we were talking about things we both like to do, and I have tried, just for the hell of it, to get her to try BF2.  When I asked her, she had a look on her face like I just asked her to eat my shit.

So, anyway, Who here has a girlfriend/Wife/whatever that they game with?
i turned the tables on her
i think sports are a huge waste of time... yet she loves them
i win

although i have gotten her to start playing some of my games, like black and white 2, and some of the other non-combat related games for now
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6507|Bournemouth, South England
I like teh intranetz.  Whats a girl?
charlesgwynn
+1|6109|Rapid City, SD
If I had a girlfriend try to remove gaming from my life, she would no longer be my girlfriend.  End of story.  No one fucks with my fun time!

-sweet, I just figured out what to put in my sig
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6129|North Tonawanda, NY
The only computer game I can get my fiance to play is Diablo II.  She loves Mario games on the Super Nintendo though...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard