mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk

S/O421 wrote:

lowing wrote:

If everyone hates us, which is fine by me, then why be hypocritical about it and stand in line for our aid and technology? Why not tell us all to fuck off and go on about your business, instead of begging for assistance at every disaster, or maniac that comes your way threatening you??

I would love to see you all deal with N. Korea, or Iran, that is of course if you can do it without caving in to them.
Yeah that bloody North K and Iran, they are really screwing with me.  Thank you.  And I think In Oz we think our leaders suck, so we can be hypocritical.
im pretty sure North K and other countries know that if they ever use nuclear weapons theyd be fucked over by everyone, so i doubt they ever would, i more scared of american accidentally landing a missile on england (you do have a record of friendly fire). also half the places you 'deal with' (Good fucking one) you dont have the right to, but your government cant see that from their moral standpoint, as you get limited sight from up their own ass.

Mitch wrote:

3. Fuck you it could be a lot worse.
It really couldn't...seriously

Last edited by mkxiii (2007-08-05 06:54:39)

stef10
+173|6452|Denmark

Mitch wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Here's a hint: it's because you're arrogant and foolish, constantly sticking your noses where they aren't wanted and demanding crap out of other people.  And then, when someone actually has the balls to say no, you declare them evil assholes *cough*France*cough*.

You want to be taken seriously.  Take these steps:

1) Learn to read and write.  Take note, you're speaking English, not American.  Also, basic geography.  And before you invade a country, be sure that at least half your population knows where it is.

2)  Stop being such pussies.  So a few thousand of you died because of terrorism.  Big deal.  Shit happens.  It's no reason to go around killing and looting.

3)  When you elect a president, be sure they're smarter than a fifth grader.

4)  Join the international community properly.  Note that this means apologising for being such dickheads for the last few decades.  Suck it up.

If you don't?  Well, I can only guess......................

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/ … -cloud.jpg
1. What the fuck does English have to do with this. The middle east speaks arabic douche. Half the population DOES know where Iraq is, but you see those shows like "How smart is America" target the idiots and edit out the people who give the correct answer. No lie.

2. Pussies? Really? Of coarse thousands have died for our freedom thats just how it goes. I dont remember any killing and looting cause by death of our troops???

4. We made the fucking internation community!!!!! We are the fucking world!!!!! We have been an established country for over 200 years. Honestly, the only country that was really established before us would have been England. You dont understand that. America runs the fucking world.

Shut up. This rant was for the soul purpose of bashing america, not stating facts. It was poorly put together.

Where do you live, Bub?
I think you should stfu.

for instance my country has lost more than its share of troops.

and you say that your country is so perfect. why is it filled by shit and going down the fucking drain. european countries like germany, france know how to make a decent country that does not fuck itself.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6269

Mitch wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Here's a hint: it's because you're arrogant and foolish, constantly sticking your noses where they aren't wanted and demanding crap out of other people.  And then, when someone actually has the balls to say no, you declare them evil assholes *cough*France*cough*.

1) Learn to read and write.  Take note, you're speaking English, not American.  Also, basic geography.  And before you invade a country, be sure that at least half your population knows where it is.

2)  Stop being such pussies.  So a few thousand of you died because of terrorism.  Big deal.  Shit happens.  It's no reason to go around killing and looting.

4)  Join the international community properly.  Note that this means apologising for being such dickheads for the last few decades.  Suck it up.

1. What the fuck does English have to do with this. The middle east speaks arabic douche. Half the population DOES know where Iraq is, but you see those shows like "How smart is America" target the idiots and edit out the people who give the correct answer. No lie.

2. Pussies? Really? Of coarse thousands have died for our freedom thats just how it goes.
thousands have died for your freedom??
wtf are you americans smoking

Also, the greatest country in the world WOULD NOT have poverty..

Last edited by namsdrawkcaB (2007-08-05 06:59:50)

stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
and if it was so perfect through out all time why is it said that nazi germany easily could have taken the world with the supreme tech they had.
but in this case im happy those nazis did not grab the world.
S/O421
+1|6269

stef10 wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

2. Pussies? Really? Of coarse thousands have died for our freedom thats just how it goes. I dont remember any killing and looting cause by death of our troops???

4. We made the fucking internation community!!!!! We are the fucking world!!!!! We have been an established country for over 200 years. Honestly, the only country that was really established before us would have been England. You dont understand that. America runs the fucking world.

Shut up. This rant was for the soul purpose of bashing america, not stating facts. It was poorly put together.

Where do you live, Bub?
I think you should stfu.

for instance my country has lost more than its share of troops.

and you say that your country is so perfect. why is it filled by shit and going down the fucking drain. european countries like germany, france know how to make a decent country that does not fuck itself.

What!!!  You are who this thread is aimed at, even basic history in the first year of high school is showing your an idiot.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Also, the greatest country in the world WOULD NOT have poverty..
maybe the greatest countries in the world are the ones where the majority are in poverty, and they deal with it, instead of finding some capitalist, trivial bullshit to whine about and never truly put their life in perspective, compared to people who face unimaginable hardships, and just get the fuck on with it

Mitch wrote:

im trying to think of a way you could be more arrogant, and more of a retard, but its just not coming to me.  So apparently, only England existed before America. America is 200 years old, and then everything else just appeared so it could chug Americas schlong.  I pretty sure its a bit different, considering the Ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans for starters. (and btw, 'Ancient' in this context doesnt mean 200 years old)

face it, the world is like high school, everyone else is in the top year, and America are the Johnny come lately first years who are all cocky twats and know jack shit about whats going on, but think theyre all grown up into big boys now.

Last edited by mkxiii (2007-08-05 07:08:23)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531

Mitch wrote:

Case example: Arrogance, idiocy, lack of history education.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Wrong. You're scared to go after a problem you think you can deal with it rationally, And thats where you're screwed. Evil does not speak in rational tones, It pretends it does to buy it more time for more Evil deeds. +1 To the first person who knows who i'm quoting.
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
edgar allan poe.

win

or no

jesus

Last edited by stef10 (2007-08-05 07:11:18)

S/O421
+1|6269

David.P wrote:

Wrong. You're scared to go after a problem you think you can deal with it rationally, And thats where you're screwed. Evil does not speak in rational tones, It pretends it does to buy it more time for more Evil deeds. +1 To the first person who knows who i'm quoting.
Harry Potter?
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
OK, you are welcome to have your opinions about the U.S. Just know this...
We funnel more money to foreign countries than anyone else. Not just for the sake of better relations.
There are allot of good Americans who truly believe in aiding people who have less.
I'm not saying our government is always right in fact it's pretty screwed up these days.

We are the only country I know that will destroy a country then spend our money rebuilding it. A perfect example would be Iraq. We should have taken all the oil fields for ourselves and take the profits. The only thing, we would be looked at like bullies.

No matter what we do you will always look at us as being arrogant and pussies. In some way I agree a little.
As for our education... we are subject to Government school and they want us as dumb as they can get us so it's easier to control us.

To paint with such a broad brush is just ignorant. Every country has assholes and  every country has good people.
Instead of wasting your time with hate, try to spend time getting to know people. You may be surprised as to how many good Americans you'll meet.
As for being patriotic, our country has a history (as all countries) of thinking their country is the best. It's just human nature.

Anyway, lighten up a bit.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6269

Mitch wrote:

I laugh at how america brainwashes its citizens...
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
its jesus
7h3647h32in6
+0|6693

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Why do Americans insist on using different measurement systems to everyone else?
For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Im basically talking about the imperial system.
Why americans why why why ?????
Why do the English measure weight in stones?

Hypocrite.
Mr.Dude2
+13|6293| Bay Area Calif. USA

spacebandit72 wrote:

OK, you are welcome to have your opinions about the U.S. Just know this...
We funnel more money to foreign countries than anyone else. Not just for the sake of better relations.
There are allot of good Americans who truly believe in aiding people who have less.
I'm not saying our government is always right in fact it's pretty screwed up these days.

We are the only country I know that will destroy a country then spend our money rebuilding it. A perfect example would be Iraq. We should have taken all the oil fields for ourselves and take the profits. The only thing, we would be looked at like bullies.

No matter what we do you will always look at us as being arrogant and pussies. In some way I agree a little.
As for our education... we are subject to Government school and they want us as dumb as they can get us so it's easier to control us.

To paint with such a broad brush is just ignorant. Every country has assholes and  every country has good people.
Instead of wasting your time with hate, try to spend time getting to know people. You may be surprised as to how many good Americans you'll meet.
As for being patriotic, our country has a history (as all countries) of thinking their country is the best. It's just human nature.

Anyway, lighten up a bit.
Very well put !
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6319|Iowa...

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Mitch wrote:

i love how everybody jumps at a dumb post and then judges an entire country by it.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6269

7h3647h32in6 wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Why do Americans insist on using different measurement systems to everyone else?
For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Why do the English measure weight in stones?

Hypocrite.
The english are starting to see the light and are moving over to the 'full' metric system.

Americans are not.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6269

aj0404 wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Mitch wrote:

i love how everybody jumps at a dumb post and then judges an entire country by it.
i dont judge.
i know that more than half of americans would say the same thing as mitch just did.
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
to use fahrenheit outside of medical things are just tooo stupid
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6135

Bertster7 wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Feet are essential for properly measuring height. I'm 6'2 - not 188cm.

Fahrenheit - silly measurement system. Dunno why anyone persisted in using it.

'Cos Kilometres are too small and gay.

The SI system is far, far superior for any sort of technical calculation, but for practical use the imperial system is great.

Bubbalo wrote:

Vilham wrote:

What... americans use KM, england uses miles.
Really?  I never knew that.....................
Americans use Km? I don't think so.
Americans use Miles, I've never seen an American say " it's like 21 Kilometers away " it usually depends on the situation

I think Americans are cool (at least some of them)
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

stef10 wrote:

edgar allan poe.

win

or no

jesus
Nope but close.

S/O421 wrote:

Harry Potter?
Dont joke.
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
God
Donald O' Brien
+104|6673

dead_rac00n wrote:

Yeah, but now, the UK no longer uses pintes, gallons etc... whereas the US still do.
The last time I went to the store and bought a pint of something was...well...never.  I did, however, recently buy a litre(I'll use this spelling to appease you folks) of Mountain Dew, so we use a mixture of Imperial and SI.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6456|Latvia

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

i dont judge.
i know that more than half of americans would say the same thing as mitch just did.
Damn, you know many people!
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6269

BALTINS wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

i dont judge.
Damn, you know many people!
lol, traveling to redneck area's in america put the same message in my head..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard