namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6270
im just waiting for assholes like usmarine to post here...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532

Vilham wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Why do Americans insist on using different measurement systems to everyone else?
For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Im basically talking about the imperial system.
Why americans why why why ?????
What... americans use KM, england uses miles.
Really?  I never knew that.....................
cospengle
+140|6458|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Vilham wrote:

Eh? Try telling that to the guys who crashed the Mars Lander.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

im just waiting for assholes like usmarine to post here...
You mean Americans?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Why do Americans insist on using different measurement systems to everyone else?
For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Feet are essential for properly measuring height. I'm 6'2 - not 188cm.

Fahrenheit - silly measurement system. Dunno why anyone persisted in using it.

'Cos Kilometres are too small and gay.

The SI system is far, far superior for any sort of technical calculation, but for practical use the imperial system is great.

Bubbalo wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Americans use Km? I don't think so.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2007-08-05 06:42:04)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6617
This post is racist.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA
If everyone hates us, which is fine by me, then why be hypocritical about it and stand in line for our aid and technology? Why not tell us all to fuck off and go on about your business, instead of begging for assistance at every disaster, or maniac that comes your way threatening you??

I would love to see you all deal with N. Korea, or Iran, that is of course if you can do it without caving in to them.

I do need to edit this, because I can not take anything away from England. They are fighters, and will stand in defiance of all invaders. I love the English even if they hate us.

Last edited by lowing (2007-08-05 06:47:22)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6194|Escea

Does this thread actually have a point or it is a pure bashing thread? Cos if its a pure bashing thread it should go the same away that every thread that slightly bashes Islam should go.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6270

M.O.A.B wrote:

Does this thread actually have a point or it is a pure bashing thread? Cos if its a pure bashing thread it should go the same away that every thread that slightly bashes Islam should go.
its about time we have a proper thread to bash americans.
stef10
+173|6453|Denmark

specops10-4 wrote:

I wondered, and it is because everyone is jealous of our countries world wide power, and how much we influence their lives.  You may say no, but you gotta agree, it is pretty empowering to know that we have the #1 military in the world.
so you got the biggest army but the problem is that europe has got the best engineers. and what about Russia and their arsenal?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

This post is racist.
American is a race now?
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

cospengle wrote:

nice photo

jsnipy wrote:

I agree with the OP, and eventually (sooner than later) we will get nuked into a 4th world country. I'm sure the Roman's were viewed in the same light.
Except that the romans built up the infrastructure in areas they invaded, instead of just bombing them to shit and saying "Wow. What a mess this place is. We're outta here."
No I was only talking about the bad parts.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

M.O.A.B wrote:

neh, leave it open I love watching people bounce off one another when worked into a lather
S/O421
+1|6270

lowing wrote:

If everyone hates us, which is fine by me, then why be hypocritical about it and stand in line for our aid and technology? Why not tell us all to fuck off and go on about your business, instead of begging for assistance at every disaster, or maniac that comes your way threatening you??

I would love to see you all deal with N. Korea, or Iran, that is of course if you can do it without caving in to them.
Yeah that bloody North K and Iran, they are really screwing with me.  Thank you.  And I think In Oz we think our leaders suck, so we can be hypocritical.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK

lowing wrote:

Since when has anyone in Europe begged America for anything?
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6270

Bubbalo wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

This post is racist.
American is a race now?
made me lol +1
S/O421
+1|6270

Bubbalo wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

This post is racist.
American is a race now?
Har Har
dead_rac00n
+12|6453|DTC

Bubbalo wrote:

Vilham wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Yeah, but now, the UK no longer uses pintes, gallons etc... whereas the US still do.
Mr.Dude2
+13|6294| Bay Area Calif. USA
You may hate us ....But we will fuck you till you love us Bitch.
stef10
+173|6453|Denmark

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

like we would do that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Vilham wrote:

lowing wrote:

Since when has anyone in Europe begged America for anything?
yer kidding right??

but anyway, who mentioned europe other than you?? It is a big world out there Vilham
Mr.Dude2
+13|6294| Bay Area Calif. USA

stef10 wrote:

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

like we would do that.
Ask your Sister. She loved when I took her wooden shoes and smacked her ass with em. 
stef10
+173|6453|Denmark
your tech. like you make all the tech around the world.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6457|Latvia
Isn't it hard to hate more than 300 million people?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida

Bubbalo wrote:

Here's a hint: it's because you're arrogant and foolish, constantly sticking your noses where they aren't wanted and demanding crap out of other people.  And then, when someone actually has the balls to say no, you declare them evil assholes *cough*France*cough*.

You want to be taken seriously.  Take these steps:

1) Learn to read and write.  Take note, you're speaking English, not American.  Also, basic geography.  And before you invade a country, be sure that at least half your population knows where it is.

2)  Stop being such pussies.  So a few thousand of you died because of terrorism.  Big deal.  Shit happens.  It's no reason to go around killing and looting.

3)  When you elect a president, be sure they're smarter than a fifth grader.

4)  Join the international community properly.  Note that this means apologising for being such dickheads for the last few decades.  Suck it up.

If you don't?  Well, I can only guess......................

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/ … -cloud.jpg
1. What the fuck does English have to do with this. The middle east speaks arabic douche. Half the population DOES know where Iraq is, but you see those shows like "How smart is America" target the idiots and edit out the people who give the correct answer. No lie.

2. Pussies? Really? Of coarse thousands have died for our freedom thats just how it goes. I dont remember any killing and looting cause by death of our troops???

3. Fuck you it could be a lot worse.

4. We made the fucking internation community!!!!! We are the fucking world!!!!! We have been an established country for over 200 years. Honestly, the only country that was really established before us would have been England. You dont understand that. America runs the fucking world.

Shut up. This rant was for the soul purpose of bashing america, not stating facts. It was poorly put together.

Where do you live, Bub?

Last edited by Mitch (2007-08-05 06:53:27)

15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard