shoopysean
+11|6147
Hey all,

I don't know how many people are regular users of the knife in BF2 but I find I use it next-to-never right below the pistol. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for acheiving the Basic Knife Badge which is 7 kills In A Round. Also I am a Gunnery Sergeant and was wondering whether if I pass the points needed for Master Sergeant without having all the badges (meaning I still remain a Gun Sgt.) can I still achieve the rank of Mas Sgt. if I get the remaining badges required?

Thanks!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51
Find snipers, they are easy targets.
Don't take the obvious routes, take the routes that people do not anticipate and sneak up on them.
Or just charge into a group and start stabbing away

#2: If you do not have all the badge requirements at 20.000 points you are going to be a Master Sergeant untill you will eventually rank up to Sergeant Major. If you do have the badge requirements + 20.000 you will get promoted to First Sergeant. Either you will get promoted.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6364|uk

please search, both of your questions have been covered numerous times
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

just run around on kark IO, you will get it eventually.

and if you dont have all the badges you become a master sgt and if you have them all you become 1st sgt
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6424|Belgium
Use the UAV and your common sense and you should get seven knife kills easily.
shoopysean
+11|6147
Thanks all! Sorry about the forgetting to search I usually do. And I figured it should be fairly easy when I do attempt it but I haven't too much clue besides knifing snipers on how to go about doing it. Thanks again.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6403|Southern California
just watch for the opportunity, it comes up more then you think. Spend a few rounds getting huge death counts running around with your knife like a fool, its most fun that way. It will happen with a little practice.
TheGiantSE
+14|6483|Sweden
I think Sharqi IO is a good knifing map if you want the badge.
Play as sniper and run into a group of enemies... you will have time to kill a few before they understand what's going on.
If you aren't a good knife player through out some clays to keep K/D up.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51
If you aren't a good knife player through out some clays to keep K/D up.
Yeah go encourage him to become a clay spamming fag. way to go.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

Play as a sniper as the enemy can confuse you with a team mate. Try karkand as USMC and get behind the hotel as soon as you can, then head back towards homebase. You'll find every mec looking away from you, and those who do se you think your a friendly sniper. Because why would an enemy sniper be running around behind them? lol I got my expert knife but still use the tactic, it's great fun.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6841|Denver colorado
so I was scrimmin da ]big[ <something along those lines> guys. and I got like 6 shock paddles and like 8 knifes. all while bleading from my left ring finger.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6334|Orrstrayleea

VicktorVauhn wrote:

just watch for the opportunity, it comes up more then you think. Spend a few rounds getting huge death counts running around with your knife like a fool, its most fun that way. It will happen with a little practice.
Yep, thats how i did it
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6553|Washington
the funnest part about knifing someone is after chasing behind him for about 100 yards you finally get close enough to him once he gets tired and you knife him in the back... funniest fucking thing ever in any game i ever played
Ey3
+5|6162
Sniperhunt....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard