CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6528|USA
i am a fan of 'urban justice'.  sometimes when the people stoop below the integrity and morals covered by the law, it is necessary for the common people to enforce a reasonable punishment.

i am completely and utterly speechless - may God have mercy on their souls.

newspaper wrote:

MADISON, Wis. - Three men who dug up a young woman's corpse to have sex with it after seeing her obituary photo cannot be charged with attempted sexual assault because Wisconsin has no law against necrophilia, an appeals court ruled today.

A judge was correct to dismiss the charges against twin brothers Nicholas and Alexander Grunke and Dustin Radke, all 21, because lawmakers never intended to criminalize sex with a corpse, the District 4 Court of Appeals said in a 3-0 ruling.

The three men went to a cemetery in Cassville in southwestern Wisconsin on Sept. 2 to remove the body of Laura Tennessen, 20, who had been killed the week before in a motorcycle crash.

The men used shovels to reach her grave. They abandoned their plan and were eventually arrested after a vehicle drove into the cemetery and reported suspicious behavior, authorities said.

They said the men had seen an obituary of Tennessen with her photo and wanted to dig up her body to have sexual intercourse. Such an act is known as necrophilia.

The men were charged with attempted third-degree sexual assault and misdemeanor attempted theft charges. But Grant County Circuit Judge George Curry dismissed the sexual assault charges in September, saying no Wisconsin law addressed necrophilia. Prosecutors appealed his ruling.

At issue is a provision in the sexual assault law saying criminal penalties apply "whether a victim is dead or alive at the time of the sexual contact or sexual intercourse."

The appeals court said the law was ambiguous but the most reasonable interpretation was that it does not ban necrophilia. Instead, the court said, the law was meant to make sure prosecutors could bring sexual assault charges in rape-murder cases in which the victim ends up dead.
Outrage over the case might soon change the law.

Sen. Dale Schultz, R-Richland Center, introduced legislation Wednesday that would make having sex with a corpse a felony with punishment of up to 6 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. The bill would levy the same penalties against anyone who intentionally disturbs a burial site or a buried human corpse.

Defense lawyer Suzanne Edwards, who represents Nicholas Grunke, said the appeals court made the proper ruling. She called instances of necrophilia "extremely rare" and said she doubted a criminal ban was needed.

"I think the instances of that are so rare that I'm not sure that it's worth the time, money, resources and efforts of the Legislature to create that," she said.

She said it's unclear if prosecutors will pursue the attempted theft charges against her client and the other defendants. "They may throw in the towel," she said.

Prosecutors did not immediately return phone messages.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6600|California U.S.A
That is so evil, disrespectful, immoral, and wrong. I can't quite fathom the correct place to start on appropriate justice for that crime. That is truly the bottom dregs of sub-human behavior.

I'd have them marched back out to the cemetery and have them dig their own graves and double tap each of them with .45 acp into there worthless flesh.
Reciprocity
+721|6591|the dank(super) side of Oregon
sounds like a bad Rob Shneider movie.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6854|Sacramento, Cal
wow...
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
disgusting
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire
Could they not get locked up in the nut house for that kind of deranged behaviour?

BTW if you like 'urban justice' you should have lived in Northern Ireland in the 70's and 80's! I hear they have a system of urban justice in Iran now too.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

lol....good grief.  Get a hooker you losers.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
Glad that it is at least now a crime.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566
Holy shit. I spent three months in Wisconsin back in 99. The state had that kind of vibe about it... It is where the story behind the Texas Chainsaw Massacre actually originated after all...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-30 00:39:39)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

CameronPoe wrote:

Holy shit. I spent three months in Wisconsin back in 99.
That was the fat chicks.  Man so many big chicks in that state.
Reciprocity
+721|6591|the dank(super) side of Oregon

CameronPoe wrote:

Holy shit. I spent three months in Wisconsin back in 99. The state had that kind of vibe about it... It is where the story behind the Texas Chainsaw Massacre actually originated after all...
yeah, Americans don't generally spend time in Wisconsin.  like hanging around behind a tittie bar, bad things just happen.

and you must be referring to Ed Gein.
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6380|QUT, GP.
Honestly, there may have been three of them so they could be split up and interrogated individually, but who the hell admits to intending to have sex with a corpse you plan to dig up? They could have at least said they were checking to see if she'd been buried with valuables or something... But yes, what very disgusting people.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6473|meh-land
I remember reading that in the paper a long while back

My favorite part was the part where they stopped by the store and bought condoms before digging up her grave

talk about wierd sick twisted freaks
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA
Wow, you can add another crime to my DEATH PENALITY list. and no I am not kidding, people like this do not need to walking amongst us.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire

lowing wrote:

Wow, you can add another crime to my DEATH PENALITY list. and no I am not kidding, people like this do not need to walking amongst us.
Locking them up for life would prevent them from walking among us too you know.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

No thanks, why would I wanna pay to have them live?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

I get it now ...death penalty is cheaper than the prison system. I have to hand it to you capitalists, you are consistent.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6143|Carnoustie, Scotland
Might have to have a visit to Wisconsin then
BVC
+325|6706
Reminds me of the Kenneth Pinyan (AKA Mr Hands) case.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I get it now ...death penalty is cheaper than the prison system. I have to hand it to you capitalists, you are consistent.
Do you honestly think I consider this crime an economic issue. I said that because I am indifferent to his worthless life, and his life isn't even worth money, let alone, moral value.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina
This is one of those moments where you think to yourself...  If the punishment should fit the crime....  ugh...  *full body shiver*
agent146
+127|6397|Jesus Land aka Canada
dude....jeez christ... wtf....damn man we have a thing called hookers. man......

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

correction! a true a capitalists, like myself , would harvest their organs first, sell it to people in need, and then....the death penalty.
i got the idea from china...oh the irony.
jonsimon
+224|6505

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Do you honestly think I consider this crime an economic issue. I said that because I am indifferent to his worthless life, and his life isn't even worth money, let alone, moral value.
Funny, I think people who hold such little value in life shouldn't be allowed to walk among us, let alone be given a weapon by the government.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Funny, I think people who hold such little value in life shouldn't be allowed to walk among us, let alone be given a weapon by the government.
If you hold value in those mother fuckers lives then you are pretty fuckin' far out there jonsimon.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria
cremation starting to sound really good...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard