SpanktorTheGreat
Bringer of slight pain and mild discomfort.
+1|6831
They really need to have true widescreen support for bf2 not this 4:3 aspect only crap! All the new games have this, there is no excuse for bf2 to not have it. If I pay for a monitor that is widescreen I expect to have every game I play support the resolution for it.
Rosse_modest
+76|6793|Antwerp, Flanders
Perhaps you shouldn't buy a widescreen monitor then
SpanktorTheGreat
Bringer of slight pain and mild discomfort.
+1|6831
Don't hate hehe
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6865|"Frisco"

How about support for the more common dual monitor setup? Like a persistant monitor sized map on the seconday. That would be fucking awesome, instead of staring at 19 inches of gaming LCD DESKTOP
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6811|Canberra, Australia
Yeah I had to switch to an external monitor because my 15 inch wide screen laptop stopped me being accurate as a sniper... I couldn't hit shit..  Now I can hit shit occassionally......
The Soup Nazi
+18|6804|North Lauderdale, FL

chuyskywalker wrote:

How about support for the more common dual monitor setup? Like a persistant monitor sized map on the seconday. That would be fucking awesome, instead of staring at 19 inches of gaming LCD DESKTOP
heh...  you went for dual 19" lcd's...  nice.  although you should've been sooner looking at these:  Apple Cinema Displays  i game on a 23" cinema display at 1920x1200 and it's gorgeous. 

and when i'm not gaming, i've got plenty of space for UltraEdit, Visual Studio, Photoshop, etc.  even then, you have more desktop space by having two 19" lcd's.  3200x1200, right?

Last edited by The Soup Nazi (2005-10-16 20:13:16)

[NoX]Green
+0|6675
I to wish there was support for my 22" wide screen HD Monitor. as for two lcds i dont know. you got that space right in the center. i just cant get past it.
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6728|Arizona
Support for dual screens would rock, but that means extra work for EA, and we all know how much they like that.

xD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard