Nakamp
+25|6196|Czech Republic
TV missile distance is already 450. And invisible crosshair on Dragon Valley makes shooting on Dragon different and much funnier
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6165|UK

Nakamp wrote:

TV missile distance is already 450. And invisible crosshair on Dragon Valley makes shooting on Dragon different and much funnier
not rly  on dragon valley everyone just presses TAB when they fire a missile in the fog and they can see where to aim the big problem is when the missile goes through
x=Rocko=x
Wubmo
+1|6130
Make it so people cant hack...and fix the wall glitch pleaase
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6839|Dundas, ONT, Canada
so people stop using AT rockets as a sniper/noobtube weapon.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6450|Newcastle NSW Australia
Using AT rockets against inf does actualy take some skill and changing them would kame them almost useless against tanks/choppers/acp's etc.
THE Keith
+0|6134|Mandurah, Western Australia
more/better infantry defence against air power. more maps would be perfect even if nothing else got fixed, a new map every few months to spice things up and dog tags for knife kills like in 2142.
ncc-1709
+0|6163
Bring Back the Wheelbarrow for IO. now that would be more fun
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6327|The Netherlands
I think they need to fix some infantry stuff: Ground defence. More Infantry Maps. And maybe it sounds weird, but they should make the point system for Battlefield a bit easier.
ssonrats
+221|6647
Who said the Tv missile had a 350m range? It's 440 or 450 to my knowledge.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6351|Iowa...
one thing they need to do for AF is balance out the EC365.as it is it's not even worth using.they need to make it more maneuverable and give it more powerful guns to make up for it's horrid size and weapon spread.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
not gonna happen
Stimey
­
+786|6122|Ontario | Canada

ig wrote:

not gonna happen
Ya, I wish they'd actually make one.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Spiritus_agens
+1|6116
I think that the best patch is 1.02 ... tell me why not?

bunnyhoping? ... for real game we have project reality
SQ switching? ... same ^^
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6372|Ohio

-supremecars- wrote:

And maybe it sounds weird, but they should make the point system for Battlefield a bit easier.

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

Damn will people never stop trying to noob this game even more than it already is? 

Think about it.  The antinoob rocket has almost zero splash damage. You have to get a direct hit for a kill. So, Oneill you have no one to blame but yourself for getting hit with a antinoob rocket. Have you ever thought about not dropping prone every time you try to shoot at someone.  Sounds to me like you are the kind of person who would curl up in a corner and wet themselves if you played on the earlier patches.

Supremecars, the point system is already easy, well except for repair points.  When the game came out the requirements were a lot tougher. 

Ex.  25,000 points to reach Sergeant  and 250,000 to reach Sergeant Major.
CloakedStarship
+76|6567

I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I wrote:

-supremecars- wrote:

And maybe it sounds weird, but they should make the point system for Battlefield a bit easier.

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

Damn will people never stop trying to noob this game even more than it already is? 

Think about it.  The antinoob rocket has almost zero splash damage. You have to get a direct hit for a kill. So, Oneill you have no one to blame but yourself for getting hit with a antinoob rocket ...
Agreed.  I enjoy waiting for some idiot to prone before blasting them in the face with a nice missile.  AT rockets are fine, no need to tweak them.
jebusohmighty
+0|6188
--some sort of system were if u follow or give good orders u'll get some sort of team points ( encourages team play more and make for some 
     great squad play!!!)

--add a option for each kit were u can choice between male or female characters come on cant be sexist!

-- and my one true wise to have a full head on map 3 flags in a straight line very little cover and just dirt, so its just a full on push and none
      stop action!! could be tanks vs tanks or just infantry something insain just to have shit load of fun!!!

its also possible tat ea could read this just some 1 need to go trough all the pages edit out the shit and not repeat things and set it out well, like a bugs sectin and a suggestion section and so on!!! even if they dnt make a new patch it could be a heads up for future games ppl get payed for there opinions and here there gettin a free sample!!!

---- Jebus----
THE Keith
+0|6134|Mandurah, Western Australia
oh and probly been said before, but i rekon a USMC VS MEC VS PLA map would be fuckin awesome!!!!!!  all vs each other with one uncap each and a number of cappable flags, or a 32 usmc side with a allied team of pla and mec (which would own with weapon choices) or 16 each or somewthing. just to spice things up a bit.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6327|The Netherlands

I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I wrote:

-supremecars- wrote:

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

Think about it.  The antinoob rocket has almost zero splash damage. You have to get a direct hit for a kill. So, Oneill you have no one to blame but yourself for getting hit with a antinoob rocket. Have you ever thought about not dropping prone every time you try to shoot at someone.  Sounds to me like you are the kind of person who would curl up in a corner and wet themselves if you played on the earlier patches.

Supremecars, the point system is already easy, well except for repair points.  When the game came out the requirements were a lot tougher. 

Ex.  25,000 points to reach Sergeant  and 250,000 to reach Sergeant Major.
Sorry Did not know this O.o, holy sh*t.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6149|Texas
I know it will never happen, but it would be nice to have some friggin widescreen support.
APeiceOfPoo
+0|6114
they need to make the ammo packs give only 1 grenade per pack to cut the spamming
GenericKen
+1|6153

Suicidal wrote:

Being able to tell the difference between a fallen grunt and a fallen squad leader so you know who to revive first.
I thought you already can do that. Squad leaders have their squad number and crap next to their floating-text name, don't they?

I'd like to see a couple of new maps. Why not hold a mapping contest every couple of months? I'm sure the bf2 devs could get EA corporate to hop onto the user-generated-content bandwagon.

And to get people to play the new maps, maybe the ability to rank stats by win count on maps, instead of just by kill-score?
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6262

-=raska=- wrote:

On night maps, like in RL, give the attack helicopters an INFRARED vision (not standard night vision) by pressing 8 while being IN the helicopter instead of obligating the player to press 8 BEFORE entering the helicopter and get a STANDARD night vision

btw, standard night vision in black and white is still not infrared (as it is now).  Infrared works by detecting infrared light from the heat sources.
What do you mean by RL?
Narcoleper
+1|6140
Points/medal/badge for diffusing.

some reward for the poor old eng sticking his neck out.

oh..and perhaps a proper landing craft on wake
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

On night maps, like in RL, give the attack helicopters an INFRARED vision (not standard night vision) by pressing 8 while being IN the helicopter instead of obligating the player to press 8 BEFORE entering the helicopter and get a STANDARD night vision

btw, standard night vision in black and white is still not infrared (as it is now).  Infrared works by detecting infrared light from the heat sources.
What do you mean by RL?
Real Life.

or IRL (in real life)
joecacti
+0|6111
Wish list item:  A mic button to talk to people in your immediate vicinity, regardless of squads...  It would just be nice to talk to people right next to you in a firefight, like "wait up dude, i'll toss some 'nades in there"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard