azman
Banned
+0|6328
i enjoy the game but apparently there are more hackers out there than you realise, there are 3783 members suscribed to the hack i use and that is only 1 of 5, in fact i bet some of you here are hacking but havent got the balls to confess it
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6715|USA
Congrats Azman, you've been promoted to TARD 1st Class! There you just ranked up in reality not just virtual!
David.P
Banned
+649|6273

azman wrote:

i enjoy the game but apparently there are more hackers out there than you realise, there are 3783 members suscribed to the hack i use and that is only 1 of 5, in fact i bet some of you here are hacking but havent got the balls to confess it
Allright i admit it! I hack in Red Alert 2 and CS:S! Happy?
azman
Banned
+0|6328
lol m8 its  some of you members that are tards for oh no glitch this and oh no he achieved a virtual badge  rofl get a grip.
did i stir up a wasp nest here lol

Last edited by azman (2007-08-03 09:58:20)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6460

azman wrote:

lol m8 its  some of you members that are tards for oh no glitch this and oh no he achieved a virtual badge  rofl get a grip
You seemed to care about these virtual badges before, I assume that's why you padded. Oh and you're paying hacks to get kills in a game lol....
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

azman wrote:

lol m8 its  some of you members that are tards for oh no glitch this and oh no he achieved a virtual badge  rofl get a grip
You seemed to care about these virtual badges before, I assume that's why you padded. Oh and you're paying hacks to get kills in a game lol....
QFT.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA

azman wrote:

i have read a lot of threads on here over the past few days, i used to be a member here until it became absolutely clear that most of you are absolute tards (no disrespect), he cheats this and he pads that! get over it its a game for crying out loud, if it had been coded properly in the first place people couldnt use glitches, i do play bf2 but got stats reset, lol not like i lost a arm or owt, nor sentenced to death by firing squad. i still play but now i CHEAT, yeah thats right i hack, baserape and guess what ? i LOVE it. if i get reset every week i couldnt care less lol
Yeah too bad you wasted a load of money on something that won't get you anywhere in life...
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6179
Azman...you tell people to get a grip.???????

Think about what you did and what you are doing now. First, you play a game for "fun", but in your obsession with getting stats, you pad. You get caught and reset and now you take the next step and cheat. You get pissed at EA...which by the way didn't make the game and then post here about what a "hero" you are in your quest to get even with big bad EA. Hmmm, I wonder if anyone at EA has pushed the panic button yet. I am sure they are having a staff meeting over you right now.

Honestly, You make yourself look like a complete and utter moron. You claim its no big deal, that its "Just a game". If that were true, then you would just play the game as it is, not go out and spend money for hacks, SUBSCRIBE to hacks and go through all this effort to take down EA and then post here.....LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!! The only person who needs to get a grip is you....You are obsessed with this game, revenge and EA whether you want to admit it or not....SADLY......LOLOLOLLL!!!!!!!!
Dwit
+34|6509

Special_Op wrote:

Why didn't you post it here ?
He feels special, duh! Okay you padded, got reset now you hack, you probably be reset soon... you continue hacking because as you said you liked it. Okay good, but why tell us? Like we care, you are going to hack?
azman
Banned
+0|6328
this topic is aimed at 1 particular member of your pathetic community, who thinks he got 1 over on us. i read a topic called "do you remember" and the topic was us and how he had single handedly got us reset,  mainly to let him know we are still active but under new game names.
Ricerckt93
+69|6652

azman wrote:

this topic is aimed at 1 particular member of your pathetic community, who thinks he got 1 over on us. i read a topic called "do you remember" and the topic was us and how he had single handedly got us reset,  mainly to let him know we are still active but under new game names.
Would that be me?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=55613

Last edited by Ricerckt93 (2007-08-03 10:14:40)

azman
Banned
+0|6328
heres the fella.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!
Maybe if you paid $200 for a super special hack you might be able to maintain a 1.0 KDR one day
Skullcleaver
+7|6156|Michigan
I feel sorry for you Azman..  Your quest to humble the mighty EA with your hacks has been for nothing. Your e-weeny has now been reduced by 98% . Please take two estrogen pills and call your momma.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6682|The Lou
haha
azman
Banned
+0|6328
hehehe im sorry did i wake you all up from your pathetic little lives sat in front opf your desktops waiting for some thing to happen?
Skullcleaver
+7|6156|Michigan
Considering how fast your answering our replies, your sitting at your desktop with no life either....
l41e
+677|6647

So this is directed at only EA. Then it's directed at EA and PB. Then it's directed at a forum member. And you don't care about the game, you tell others to "get a grip", yet you pad for stats and pay for hacks.

You make no sense whatsoever.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-08-03 10:12:58)

azman
Banned
+0|6328
this my friend would be a one off conversation
azman
Banned
+0|6328
i use hax purely and simply because i can, i mean i bet some of you members here do too? but hey its a game, its aimed at all bf2 players that are sat round like the pb police reporting every misdemeanour that happens in the game

Last edited by azman (2007-08-03 10:16:17)

l41e
+677|6647

bai.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

Y hello thar! You have been awarded expert Haxxxxors. Now enjoy your ban, and keep your hintergarten away from our site. Kthxbainow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard