Enzzenmachine
+20|6344

Phrozenbot wrote:

BF2 has been re-installed. You just may see me come back.
sweet man ! keep your Xfire on when you're playing that way I could join the server you play on if I can. Hope we can play some GW rounds very soon. I hope you aren't banned anymore from =SF= EF server
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Enzzenmachine wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

sweet man ! keep your Xfire on when you're playing that way I could join the server you play on if I can. Hope we can play some GW rounds very soon. I hope you aren't banned anymore from =SF= EF server
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/particles.fx.png

I installed BF2, then patched 1.41. I start up BF2 and this is what I get. Hmmmm.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Phrozenbot wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/P … les.fx.png

I installed BF2, then patched 1.41. I start up BF2 and this is what I get. Hmmmm.
No!
Try EA support, they've been surprisingly good when Ive contacted them in the past.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

I got everything to work. I have everything but SF installed and that new map. Arrange a time when you want to play.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6344

Phrozenbot wrote:

I got everything to work. I have everything but SF installed and that new map. Arrange a time when you want to play.
wonderful. just be on Xfire and play as normal. I'll look after the rest but be ready to play some EF soon. That'd be wonderful to play EF with you and Snake.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

I can't retrieve my old account for some reason, so I made a new one. http://bf2s.com/player/106554110/ it's ok... I've been having connection problems so it's been really hard to play, but sometimes it's stable enough to enjoy a good game
Enzzenmachine
+20|6344
we got some good games and some bad (eh we weren't lucky with all teamswitchers today). Now keep GW as your favourite map and try to get EU army as your favourite one

Here the EU teamswitching in all of its powerfullness : (if you wanna know who teamswitched, just ask Phrozen or I)

https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2091/screen172db4.jpg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Phrozenbot wrote:

I can't retrieve my old account for some reason, so I made a new one. http://bf2s.com/player/106554110/ it's ok... I've been having connection problems so it's been really hard to play, but sometimes it's stable enough to enjoy a good game
Legend!! Great Wall as most played map. Now all you gota do is get the EU as most played army and then maybe each kit too so we can check em out

I wont be on tomorrow (Weds) but try later in the week. Looks like you guys had fun. Teamswitchers. Twats. I havent seen it that bad in a very long time.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

Snake wrote:

Legend!! Great Wall as most played map.
Nothing special. I have that too.

Op. Smoke Scree will soon be #2 and Taraba Quarry is in my top 10 too.

Snake wrote:

Now all you gota do is get the EU as most played army
I'm working on that too.
I'll soon overtake the PLA with the Euro Force and get #3 army with it.

Snake wrote:

then maybe each kit too so we can check em out
You mean so that the picture shows an EU soldier, we need to have our most played kit be a EF kit? That'll be near impossible...
Enzzenmachine
+20|6344

globefish23 wrote:

You mean so that the picture shows an EU soldier, we need to have our most played kit be a EF kit? That'll be near impossible...
not really. You need to get EU as most army played and then try to get each kit as your favourite one for a lil moment each time.
Character shown in your stats is the character coming from your favourite kit and your favourite army. For me it's a MEC medic. It doesn't mean I play more MEC medic than US medic.

Last edited by Enzzenmachine (2007-08-01 07:03:59)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
I am an EU whore, I team switch to EU everytime when it's possible.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

I should be an admin on all EF servers.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6344

Phrozenbot wrote:

same although there would be a lot of work... constantly banning/kicking teamswitchers. I like EU army and their kickass weapons but I don't need to ruin other's games to make my day. EU teamswitchers FTL. You should follow our example. Look how Phrozen and I and our other 5 teamates were courageous to fight against 19 people (with at least 6 smacktards aka teamswitchers). We were such outnumbered, we couldn't do anything. That's why we lost btw.
I feel like it'd be funny to post that SS on Packet_Loss forum. hmmm might be fun...

Last edited by Enzzenmachine (2007-08-01 02:58:00)

BluRR33
+27|6387|Sweden
i play it
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6411|Belgium

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Yeah, and it totally destroys gameplay if there are 5 people on the server with the same mind-set like you.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

Nikola Bathory wrote:

And I assume that you suddenly stop being a EU whore altogether once you get your shiny medal in ~8h playtime and don't play EF at all. Am I right?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
Well, after I get the Medal I will still play EF. 'cause the maps are cool!
Probaly I'll stop the team switch though.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Well, after I get the Medal I will still play EF. 'cause the maps are cool!
Probaly I'll stop the team switch though.
Yeah, your forum title says it all...

Phrozenbot wrote:

Agreed.

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Yeah, and it totally destroys gameplay if there are 5 people on the server with the same mind-set like you.
True. Its always fantastic when all those high ranked twats get beaten.

Shoulda been with me on Great Wall earlier. Two wins as PLA, one as EU. All 3 rounds won + 2 gold medals (first round I joined midway so nothing ).
A 35, 98 and 95 round scores. No medic, small amount of tanking. Awesome
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6411|Belgium

Snake wrote:

Shoulda been with me on Great Wall earlier. Two wins as PLA, one as EU. All 3 rounds won + 2 gold medals (first round I joined midway so nothing ).
A 35, 98 and 95 round scores. No medic, small amount of tanking. Awesome
No little bird :p  j/k If I see you playing EF I'll join in on the fun.
BTW, we need more European EF servers. I hate being put at a disadvantage in infantry combat because of ping issues.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Snake sorry I removed you from xfire a while back because you're never on, do you want me to add you?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Phrozenbot wrote:

Snake sorry I removed you from xfire a while back because you're never on, do you want me to add you?
Yeah. I got a new PC now so it doesnt lag me up!!
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6824|Netherlands
Yes i play..runs like a charm.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6344

TheMajorBummer wrote:

how the hell did you succeed in getting -5 karma ?? you're skilled if you ask me O_o
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6411|Belgium

Enzzenmachine wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

how the hell did you succeed in getting -5 karma ?? you're skilled if you ask me O_o
off topic: old karma system had -1 option as well.
Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6545
I still play every once is an a while when I am not playing SF

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard