GorillaTicTacs
+231|6383|Kyiv, Ukraine
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/3/03736/76330
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&a … amp;page=1
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a … L/70802006

This ties in directly and corroborates the same types of operations detailed in the "Neo-Deepthroat" thread.

Shit is about to get real scary, especially if Congress caves to Bush and rams through the AG domestic surveillence without FISA bill that the Whitehouse is pushing on before the recess.

Keep in mind that this is a very small operation compared to the first 3 that netted them almost 20,000 new prisoners in giant sweeping searches.  These ops are coordinated at the federal level, with use of provisions in the PATRIOTS acts to co-opt local law enforcement under a single umbrella command structure.  This is completely unconsitutional on so many levels.

I've had my tinfoil hat off for about a year now, treating the hardcore "conspiracy-thing" as a mental disorder, but now its right back on my head and probably won't be off until I see "Congress revokes PATRIOTS act bills, cuts spending to secret programs" in the headlines.
velocitychaos
+26|6506|Brisbane Australia
I sell tinfoil and a dvd on how to make effective tinfoil hats. room insulators etc.

PM me....shhhh
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6726|USA
Don't forget to remove the implant placed under your left testicle. The Government love to hide them there!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

article wrote:

TSA said the searches were “by-permission,” meaning patrons could decline to be checked. Those who did would not be turned away, an official said, unless they otherwise appeared to be a security threat.
im pretty sure if you said no and turned away they would probably say you were being suspicious and arrest you
jonsimon
+224|6505

krazed wrote:

article wrote:

TSA said the searches were “by-permission,” meaning patrons could decline to be checked. Those who did would not be turned away, an official said, unless they otherwise appeared to be a security threat.
im pretty sure if you said no and turned away they would probably say you were being suspicious and arrest you
Exactly.
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6383|Kyiv, Ukraine

krazed wrote:

article wrote:

They're also required (normally) to inform you of this right, which they did not to anyone.
topal63
. . .
+533|6728

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/3/03736/76330
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&a … amp;page=1
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a … L/70802006

This ties in directly and corroborates the same types of operations detailed in the "Neo-Deepthroat" thread.

Shit is about to get real scary, especially if Congress caves to Bush and rams through the AG domestic surveillence without FISA bill that the Whitehouse is pushing on before the recess.

Keep in mind that this is a very small operation compared to the first 3 that netted them almost 20,000 new prisoners in giant sweeping searches.  These ops are coordinated at the federal level, with use of provisions in the PATRIOTS acts to co-opt local law enforcement under a single umbrella command structure.  This is completely unconsitutional on so many levels.

I've had my tinfoil hat off for about a year now, treating the hardcore "conspiracy-thing" as a mental disorder, but now its right back on my head and probably won't be off until I see "Congress revokes PATRIOTS act bills, cuts spending to secret programs" in the headlines.
You have to admit all this stuff sounds very Alex Jones-ey like.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6466|The edge of sanity

krazed wrote:

article wrote:

Thats where the middle finger and a nice "fuck off" comes in.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

krazed wrote:

article wrote:

That's when a tazer and a facestab is recieved...
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6466|The edge of sanity

ghettoperson wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

krazed wrote:

And then they get bad PR further bringing down the administration and all of politics. The media would be on my side with that one
topal63
. . .
+533|6728

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

And then they get bad PR further bringing down the administration and all of politics. The media would be on my side with that one
LOL, like the media did, when the military went door to door in middle-class & wealthy neighborhoods, after Katrina, in New Orleans, ordering private citizens to turn over their weapons.
They start confiscating firearms from the law abiding. Swat-style teams start swarming block-by-block as if on a war footing. They're tense, they're jumpy and they're trained for urban warfare . Keep in mind, these military folks, these police folks - they were on our side. They didn't want to carry out this order that was given by the police chief of New Orleans.... In fact, they were outraged over what they'd been ordered to do. A reporter asked one of them - 'You mean [you might have to] shoot an American?' And the soldier said 'yes.' But the Americans he was talking about shooting, they weren't criminals. They were brave people who were simply left behind when the hurricane hit in one of the most corrupt cities in the United States of America.
Yeah the media is all over this type of shit. .... not.

I'd like to say it's Fabian Fascism (to coin a term), just a little fascism at a time, not a lot, not all at once, bit by bit, just to get you used to it. Or to see how receptive people already are to this type of operation.

Last edited by topal63 (2007-08-03 10:43:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard