dubbs
+105|6623|Lexington, KY
My clan just joined the TWL, and to keep our TWL member informed I created this block for use with PHPNuke.  I could not find any blocks to that did this.  If you use this block you will need to make for sure your webhost had curL.  Most webhosts do have curL installed on their boxes.  I have tested this with CS:S 5v5 NA ladder.  I am for sure that the code can be used for BF2 ladders, with very little editing.

Here is a preview of the output on my clan's site:
https://img2.putfile.com/thumb/8/21409505065.jpg

Features:

Auto update from TWL's XML feed for your team
Links to your next foe
Shows the date for the next match
Shows the map for the next match
Displays your current record
Tells if you are the attacking or defending team

If you need assistance setting the file up, please read the comments carefully, and you still have any issues my email address is in the readme file.

Download Here

EDIT:  After getting a PM telling me the URL was incorrect, I have edited that and fixed the issue.

Last edited by dubbs (2007-08-04 02:08:45)

Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6227|United Kingdom
you reckon it could be done for clanbase?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6427|UK
is it written in XML or PHP?

i run evo you see, i wanna know if i can port it over.
dubbs
+105|6623|Lexington, KY

Cookie.VXT wrote:

is it written in XML or PHP?

i run evo you see, i wanna know if i can port it over.
It is in PHP.  It takes the XML feed from TWL's site.  For example http://www.teamwarfare.com/xml/viewteam … m=ClanXreT

Using the curL lib in php, it then takes reads the XML feed.  I then use PHP's explode function to break the XML feed into different parts.
dubbs
+105|6623|Lexington, KY

mitch212k_2 wrote:

you reckon it could be done for clanbase?
I not for sure if it can be done with clanbase.  I say that because after visiting the site, I did not see where you can pull XML code from the site.  If you have a link to an XML feed, I can look into that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard