loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6530|Valhalla

jamiet757 wrote:

Baby Spinach you aren't a hacker, you are a fucking titan gun whore.  Look at your stats sometime, they are really quite sad.  You have nearly twice as much time in titan guns as you do in the next vehicle with the most time...

you seem to think you are all that, but all you do is camp in a titan gun and shoot someone who is unlucky enough to drive underneath you.
Out of the 39365 kills that he has he only has 504 kills with a TITAN. I dont see your logic tbh.

Last edited by loonitic (2007-06-28 04:42:50)

Sambuccashake
+126|6606|Sweden

loonitic wrote:

jamiet757 wrote:

Baby Spinach you aren't a hacker, you are a fucking titan gun whore.  Look at your stats sometime, they are really quite sad.  You have nearly twice as much time in titan guns as you do in the next vehicle with the most time...

you seem to think you are all that, but all you do is camp in a titan gun and shoot someone who is unlucky enough to drive underneath you.
Out of the 39365 kills that he has he only has 504 kills with a TITAN. I dont see your logic tbh.
Hahaha, nice find there loonitic.
Magius5.0
+106|6377|UMass Amherst

Sambuccashake wrote:

loonitic wrote:

jamiet757 wrote:

Hahaha, nice find there loonitic.
Titan gun kills are so cheap.  That's why I spend as little time in them as possible, compared to all the other wonderful ways I can piss my enemies off.
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6509
i get kicked from servers alot for them thinking im hacking...
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6526|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
For stealing the blackhawk from the commander :S
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6530|Valhalla

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

*cough*2142*cough*
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6651|UK

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

KICKED AND BANNED REASON -CANT READ-

i was kicked for calling our commander a stupid whore twating motherfu**ng cun*, drop supplies to the tanks not your bloody emp machine knob arse.

BUT it was actually my fault as i clicked for supplies it came up all the way over the otherside of the map ooppss, what makes it even funnier is that it was actually my clan server i was in, so hence kicked and not banned, bad words are now allowed in our server lol
Balok77
+28|6144
kicked for disrespecting admin.....knifed their clan leader then t bagged him lol
cospengle
+140|6483|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I just got kicked for excessive teamkilling and I need to vent.

I was USMC on Wake and we were having the usual problem of getting carrier raped. I finally got to shore on the headland with my squad leader and therer was an enemy tank. I hit it once with an AT rocket and the guy jumps out to shot my squad leader. So I say thanks very much and kill him and take his tank. I'm asking for supplies and while I'm waiting some nub decides it would be a good idea to land a full Blackhawk on top of me. BOOM!
cospengle [Teamkills] nubchopperpilot
cospengle [Teamkills] innocentpassenger
cospengle [Teamkills] nubpunisher1
cospengle [Teamkills] nubpunisher2
cospengle [Teamkills] nubpunisher3
cospengle [Teamkills] nubpunisher4

cospengle gets kicked

I got pwned...

EDIT: I just realised that this is a 2142 thread but, meh.

Last edited by cospengle (2007-07-29 17:46:17)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6435|King Of The Islands

As my squad mate said:

"Is there a Pizza Hut deal on or something?"
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
jamiet757
+138|6618

loonitic wrote:

jamiet757 wrote:

Yeah notice how I said "You have nearly twice as much TIME in titan guns" meaning, look, he has a lot of time in titan guns, I know he doesn't have as many kills as he does with other weapons, but look at the time he has spent sitting in the titan gun position....thanks for trying to be an asshole though...
cospengle

Cheez wrote:

As my squad mate said:

"Is there a Pizza Hut deal on or something?"
lol@pizza hut nubs

I wish I got mine with a pizza. I love pizza

Funny thing is, I reckoned that since it's Monday, and not school holidays, there might be fewer of them.
Zefar
+116|6645|Sweden
I was temp banned because I happen to be the pilot in a Transport ship and some sucker shot an emp at it and I accidential TK EVERYONE in it and EVERYONE took punish to.

In short all of them where idiots except for my friend in the Transport and he was the only one who didn't punnish.
cospengle
Yeah, it's stuff like that that makes me think the punish feature backfired a bit. There's always the kick vote - no real need for TK punishes,
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6274|Mo Val, Cali
kicked and banned for hacking, some stupid ass reason by TOP when I was owning one of their guys ass, teamkilling by ESF when I was in first beating the next best player over 20 points. I was the main person holding the square from the US they kept coming I kept stopping them. I then get kicked for teamkilling for 0 min. Of course by the time I rejoin we lost square and now 4 people have caughten up and passed me to me and I lose gold by 4 points
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6592|Michigan, USA

cospengle wrote:

Yeah, it's stuff like that that makes me think the punish feature backfired a bit. There's always the kick vote - no real need for TK punishes,
How many times have you seen any vote actually work?
Magius5.0
+106|6377|UMass Amherst
Heres another good one: Punkbuster kick for Aimbotting.  Funny part was I was playing Recon and had just sniped a couple guys in the face, point-blank.  Apparently they couldn't understand they had just been PWN3D by me, on a very good sniping day.

Now for my next feat: raping the uncaps because I'm done being nice.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6172|North Carolina
Knife aimbot, aimbot, whoring, and pretty much every thing you could get kicked for.

Last edited by Matt^ (2007-07-29 19:54:32)

cospengle

r2zoo wrote:

cospengle wrote:

How many times have you seen any vote actually work?
I knew someone was going to say that as soon as I hit submit. Easy solution: reduce the number of votes required for kicking.
Mennechet
+1|6154|In front of my PC...
Kicked for  " whoring the walker " on Berlin, actually I was in the EU forces, i took the walker, and i hadn't reached the first next flag that i got kicked for this reason....And all the admins where on the other team ( enemy n00b spotted ? )
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6231|United Kingdom
banned with all my [LSF] clanmates - about 6 of us - from TTM's server a while back for : "Too many clanmembers in server at one time"
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6736
Defending on Ground Defence and getting Kicked for Idling by Punkbuster.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6728|Germany, near Koblenz
Yesterday it came to my mind, that nearly every second server description includes a recruiting message, but as soon as you rock a round or two you'll recieve a kick / ban with no or a stupid reason - shouldn't they invite you to their clan instead?
=VGF= Avantek
+2|6110
taking off with a gunship at the begining of a game message pops up on top off the screen. "You took my gunship fucker" rofl.

Last edited by =VGF= Avantek (2007-07-31 23:44:33)

TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6821|Netherlands
for nuthin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard