Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6700|MoVal So-Cal

stryyker wrote:

i want them to make the shock paddles kill tanks. you electrify the gas lines on a vechile, blowing it up
that has my vote for the next patch !!

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2006-02-04 15:01:24)

RDMC_old
+0|6735|Almere, Holland

silentsin wrote:

i think the patch will be great, bunny hoppers are annoying and unrealisitc. its not going to ruin the game, give it a god damn chance.
Yeah bunnyhoppers are unrealistic.. but you know its a game cause if you want all unrealistic things out than I will give you a list
- Planes get repaired while flying..
- Planes get rearmed while flying
- Choppers Same as above
Well we want realism so we want 500 crew on that carrier rearming our chopper and plane.. owhyeah and we need steamkatapults cause a plane cant just take off without some sort of runway(accept for harrier & JSF)
- Supplieboxes repairs?
- Heals?
- Takes about 10 shots in the chest to kill some1
- A med pack heals all bullit wounds
- A Supplie/Medic dude has unlimited supplie/medic bags
- Wrench Repairs everything!
Want me to go on?
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6700|MoVal So-Cal
it would make the game more interesting without all that. I think it would be neat to get catapulted off the carrier with F-18's and have carrier crew have to come out and repair you vehicles
ProDicTeD
+2|6807

RDMC wrote:

silentsin wrote:

i think the patch will be great, bunny hoppers are annoying and unrealisitc. its not going to ruin the game, give it a god damn chance.
Yeah bunnyhoppers are unrealistic.. but you know its a game cause if you want all unrealistic things out than I will give you a list
- Choppers Same as above
Well we want realism so we want 500 crew on that carrier rearming our chopper and plane.. owhyeah and we need steamkatapults cause a plane cant just take off without some sort of runway(accept for harrier & JSF)
- Supplieboxes repairs?
- Heals?
Want me to go on?
finnaly someone who understands it all. It's a game! I don't see bunny hopping going away and now you can't dolphin dive getting away from tight spots has gotten impossible. So now the tanks are going to pwn and so are jets, cause jets still haven't been fixed.

morons.. fixing something that isn't broken.
RDMC_old
+0|6735|Almere, Holland

ProDicTeD wrote:

RDMC wrote:

silentsin wrote:

- Choppers Same as above
- Supplieboxes repairs?
- Heals?
Want me to go on?
finnaly someone who understands it all. It's a game! I don't see bunny hopping going away and now you can't dolphin dive getting away from tight spots has gotten impossible. So now the tanks are going to pwn and so are jets, cause jets still haven't been fixed.

Exactly..and all the whiners out there prepare yourselves cause the Bunny Hoppin wont stop
Chillay-14
+21|6678
i bunny hope and im realli good i can get heaps of kills doin it but yer it will change the game coz the game is starting to go boring and it with give a twist

lyk i play american army and that is so realistic! and it doesnt realli get borning so bf2 is trying to make it realistic 2 and i lyk the idea about weak choppers coz i mean how annoying is it when they come and spawn camp!! that realli does piss u off but now u will have the advantige!

and it wont be n00by ppl will find out ways to still kick ass!
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6684|Espoo, Finland

Pernicious544 wrote:

it would make the game more interesting without all that. I think it would be neat to get catapulted off the carrier with F-18's and have carrier crew have to come out and repair you vehicles
Welcome to the genre of First Person Shooters.
BF2 is not a simulator, BF2 is a First Person Shooter.
If you want a realistic game, you're in the wrong place

Yes, it would be cool to have crew on carriers and stuff like that but it is not gonna happen for a long time.
Woody*GB
+0|6664

ProDicTeD wrote:

RDMC wrote:

silentsin wrote:

- Choppers Same as above
- Supplieboxes repairs?
- Heals?
Want me to go on?

LOL - you really are clueless aint ya?

This game is so badly balanced its stupid. You can get any moron jumping around like an idiot one shotting with a nade laucher, you get anyone who is a half competant flyer raping at will with next to no threat coming from the ground, you get idiots dolphin diving constantly during fire fights looking like retarded nintendo characters. We never had any of these balance issues playing Desert Combat (bf1942 mod also by DICE). Bunny hopping was unheard of in that because when you jumped you didnt fly 10ft up in the damn air, and the nade launchers were always what there supposed to be...secondary weapons, not your own personal fucking howitzer. the helos while powerful were countered by hand held stingers- 2 shot kills. If you want to fucking bunny hop, go play unreal tournament. With any luck another great mod will come out that will do for bf2 what DC did for bf42
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6684|Espoo, Finland

Woody*GB wrote:

This game is so badly balanced its stupid. You can get any moron jumping around like an idiot one shotting with a nade laucher, you get anyone who is a half competant flyer raping at will with next to no threat coming from the ground, you get idiots dolphin diving constantly during fire fights looking like retarded nintendo characters. We never had any of these balance issues playing Desert Combat (bf1942 mod also by DICE). Bunny hopping was unheard of in that because when you jumped you didnt fly 10ft up in the damn air, and the nade launchers were always what there supposed to be...secondary weapons, not your own personal fucking howitzer. the helos while powerful were countered by hand held stingers- 2 shot kills. If you want to fucking bunny hop, go play unreal tournament. With any luck another great mod will come out that will do for bf2 what DC did for bf42
The planes are pretty well balanced IMO.
Planes are meant to operate like that, they can kill ground troop easily to help the friendly ground forces.

Stingers should lock on faster, but that is the only thing that should be done to them. AA vehicles could also be made a bit stronger, the cannons atleast should kill a plane very fast.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6757|Brixham, UK

Svenboy wrote:

i think the next patch is f#ckin, because then the game becomes st for n00bs
the helies are made bader and you cant jump and shot at the same time, etc.
all the things that are developed for bf2 are now away with the next patch;
its a shame!
i wouldn't download it but i have to
otherwise i can't play bf2 on
why does EA hear on all the f#ckin n00bs
the say:"oh we have't got a chance because they jump all the time"
and on this hears EA, its a shame!
SHAME ON EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, if it gets rid of skilless idiotic numbskulls who spend their entire round bunnyhopping like an idiot like you, i'm all for this patch.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Trel wrote:

Grow a pair and stop using the GL.
Grow a pair and stop shooting from 300 meters away.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6700|MoVal So-Cal

Gawwad wrote:

Pernicious544 wrote:

Welcome to the genre of First Person Shooters.
BF2 is not a simulator, BF2 is a First Person Shooter.
If you want a realistic game, you're in the wrong place

Yes, it would be cool to have crew on carriers and stuff like that but it is not gonna happen for a long time.
I know its not a simulator and i know that it will never happen. I dont want it to be a simulator at all, i suck at sims
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6682|Stillwater, Ok
The patch is making things more balanced and atleast easier.  The M203 arms after a distance....why..to keep you from blowing yourself and others to hell.  Yeah you should be able to still bunny hop and shoot...but think about it this way.  Your accuracy should be significantly impaired, running jumping and diving while shooting before you hit the ground is well.....STUPID.  You do that in real life your going to cause rounds to fire prematurely and kill yourself or friendlies.  Also jumping continuosly with over 30lbs of gear on you is not gonna happen.  The missiles need to be fixed becuase they are way to fucked up on the guidance system.  When a missile locks you should have to do some serious evading not just pull up.  But anyhow good ridence to the bunny hopping nade launcers.  Long distance nades will be alot better.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6743|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
i think its good the helis have less hps more repair point for me when im bh whoring
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6656|west liberty IA
one problem with bunny hopping gone is people who just use support because getting that dive is esstial for getting the kill or else supports would be screwed sort of.
AknaMih
+2|6724|Finland

Woody*GB wrote:

I think you're right. Players shouldn't be able to jump that high. Instead, they should be able to climb on low objects, like in all the more realistic first person shooters. What I really would like to see too, is that you couldn't jump backwards. Sadly, these are some of the things that should've been done to the initial release of the game. It would make too big of a change to the gameplay now, I guess. Bunnyhopping will not go away if it's not made impossible.
As for the ground to air battle... People don't seem to be using all their AA-weaponry they have. And enemy air assets shoud be mostly the concern of the fighter/chopperpilots anyway.
RDMC_old
+0|6735|Almere, Holland

Woody*GB wrote:

ProDicTeD wrote:

RDMC wrote:

- Choppers Same as above
- Supplieboxes repairs?
- Heals?
Want me to go on?

LOL - you really are clueless aint ya?

Well ur kinda of going off what I said this guy wants realism.. If you want realism this things need to be changed! And Yes it is annoying when u come around an corner and some n00b nades you but from a long distance they dont stand a change.. So....
RDMC_old
+0|6735|Almere, Holland
But Instead of all these people whinin about bunnyhoppers which are the most easy persons to kill .. EA/Dice also could have put that time into makin a new kit E.G. AA kit since there is an AT kit why no AA kit on wake and other maps.. But no now I get a fucked up patch
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6688

Svenboy wrote:

i think the next patch is f#ckin, because then the game becomes st for n00bs
the helies are made bader and you cant jump and shot at the same time, etc.
all the things that are developed for bf2 are now away with the next patch;
its a shame!
i wouldn't download it but i have to
otherwise i can't play bf2 on
why does EA hear on all the f#ckin n00bs
the say:"oh we have't got a chance because they jump all the time"
and on this hears EA, its a shame!
SHAME ON EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. ppl bitch about bunnyhopping all this bullshit about it not being realistic...fuck realistic i want fun. The next patch is making it less fun and more suited for fucking noobs who bitch and complain cause they're getting owned.
Apoly
+2|6655|Grand Haven, Michigan

Svenboy wrote:

...and you cant jump and shot at the same time...
No more hoppers??!?!  Thank the Gods!!!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
cry all you want bunny hopping dolphin retarded morons !!!!
your tactic is gone and you will have to learn how to use a riffle and go 1-1, something you are very coward at it, also you will have to learn teamplaying...
go back to CS:S  idiots...
Apoly
+2|6655|Grand Haven, Michigan

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

cry all you want bunny hopping dolphin retarded morons !!!!
your tactic is gone and you will have to learn how to use a riffle and go 1-1, something you are very coward at it, also you will have to learn teamplaying...
go back to CS:S  idiots...
BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!
acsteffy87
+6|6687|Waco, Texas, USA
I have to say that i agrre with everything that the patch will bring except for the not being able to shoot and jumpp. I mean in war dont they jump and shoot. by taking this away they are making unrealistic in that area but other than that i think the patch will be perfect

EDIT: i meant that jumping as in when you are standing and not bunny hopping or dolphin diving.

Last edited by acsteffy87 (2006-02-06 20:57:28)

Ratman12
+1|6669|TC Michigan
Am I the only one who is more appalled Svenboy's atrocious misuse of the English language than I am of EA's decisions? I'm not expecting everyone to be a damn English major, but it's difficult to point the finger at some else's idiocy when you sound like half-dumb seizure victim who's been beaten in the head with a cinder block.
1SFG-Hawk
+0|6685
I wanna know who called this "GAME" a war "SIMULATOR"  cause it seems like thats all you want to happen.  If you wanna play a war sim go play Americas Army or something dumb like that.  Im gonna play the "GAME"  to its highest extent and do whatever it takes to keep my alive.  i can just see all you whiners slapping your desk in disbelief as I jump over you then back over you all the while capping you in the back of the head.  Why dont you do it too?  I just dont understand whats to whine about.  IF YOU CANT BEATEM JOINEM!! Simple...As...THAT!!!  The only reason this patch is out is because EA wants EVERYONE to enjoy the "GAME"  Why does it have to be so realistic.

You want realistic, make the planes taxi from a parking position all the way out to the runway...complete with ATC so you can feel like a real bad ass.  But NOOO that would take too much time to do and youd get killed everytime doin it.  But you noobs would whine about that too now wouldnt you. Im tired of all you lil whiny titty suckers.  Play the game and stfu

I feel better now..my rant is over.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard