Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6584|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Make a new account=>Own the generals(one specific mexican)=>Make them start whining=>Have them say they will report you

Satisfaction to another level.
XD    Actually, that sounds like fun.

Anyway, I usually don't get hack accusations from admins because I usually try and stay on the same servers (Tom Clancy Syndicate SF, vibe clan, and =FRQ= clan) so they have known me for a while and just take the beatings.  : p  But I would like to play on a new server that plays all map, because in that last two servers I listed, the servers are in Quebec.  >_<

But I did find out one thing, it is just one admin who thinks that (so far) so I guess I'll just go on his team.  And the funny thing is, I didn't kill him, but his entire squad.  >_<

Edit: I just searched the topic for 3RD MOBB, and he acted so civil and they didn't treat him to well, but then again I don't know the whole story, but he is acting like I did.  >_<

Last edited by Reject_Wolf (2007-07-11 09:35:18)

Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6184|Wolverhampton
As long as the anticheat program is patched into the game, the majority of hacks will work unfortunately. @ the thread starter, if your accused there is absolutely nothing you can do to prove your innocence. Sorry bud, its just the way it is.
CloakedStarship
+76|6566
TTP fails, why would you want to play there?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
quebec = french canadian province = bad

its a well known fact that 90% of french canadian bf2 players hack...
{RR}Broccoli
+0|6145
It is logically impossible to prove a negative, such as "I don't hack".

Don't bother trying.

That said, Texas Team Players admin (i didn't know there was only one) is a heavy handed tool with a LOOOOONNNGGG history of admin abuse.

That's the sort of place where there should be organized "ban weeks" where players go there on purpose trying to get banned and kicked for a week.  Totally wrecking the game play for the admin.

Or just go somewhere else.  There are tons of good servers out there no player should bother with an abusive asshole such as at TTP.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
Twist; hitting an infantry with a TV missile is pretty easy. Especially because you only have to get within about 8m of the infantry. Good gunners will be able to react to the infantryman's "hop".
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6524|Little blue planet, milky way

MadKatter wrote:

Twist; hitting an infantry with a TV missile is pretty easy. Especially because you only have to get within about 8m of the infantry. Good gunners will be able to react to the infantryman's "hop".
@madcatter: I AM aware of the splash damage effect... I'm talking about the guys who cosistently hit you smack in the face with the missile no matter how you run duck and hide. I assume it's just aimbot for the TV missile really. But unlike the G3 or AK101 or whatever rifle, you CAN'T avoid the splash damage.... So you're basically screwed. And a battlerecorder file WILL show you where he hits consistently.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can

Blehm98 wrote:

In competition yeah. But the majority of Quebec pubbers are just too horrible to be hackers.
ReTox
+100|6500|State of RETOXification

Blehm98 wrote:

/fail

Quebec = Canadian Province = Culture = Montreal (Go Habs Go!) = Best Night Life in Canada = Very blurry week = Hang-over flying back to Calgary

Ah memories.   
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
Stop effin quoting that post just for the sake of it. It's getting kinda annoying.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
||3rb||MOBB
+68|6490
look, dont feel bad.  Texas Team players kicked me for shooting down a black hawk with a tank... not that hard.  after that I came back in and saiid they could watch me play, i start flying jets and voila... i got banned.  I asked why i was banned and they said there was no way I could make the shots i could make in the jet.  pretty laughable, since missles lock on, and everything has a targeting box around it anyway... take it as a complement and find another server... trust me, i made their little witch-hunt public and made them look very stupid, their cheif imbecile is a guy called bigdog and he'll ban anyone for whatever reason suits him.

Last edited by ||3rb||MOBB (2007-08-01 19:56:05)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

videos prove skill. videos are live, undeniable proof that you dont hack.
Not really.

Talking about infantry play only there are two cheats that are undetectable in use on video (except inferentially) but they provide a total, dominant, advantage to the player. So used by someone with any amount of real skill and tactical awareness the video footage just makes him look like he's awesome, not cheating.

So basically a smart player using a full-featured hack turns off the visible stuff and bingo, clean PB screenshots and no detectable stuff on Battlerecorder files or on video he makes himself.

There are a couple of the really well-known vids posted on the site that are examples of this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard