golgoj4
+51|6825|North Hollywood

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Pug wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

you should have made it a 2 girl 2 guy 4 some, serious take it your grave it may have been a mistake or a last taste of freedom no need to "grass" on them and wreck not only their lives but others.
I'm not into being in the same room as aroused dude equipment that's not mine.
Closet homo.

No offence, but you have issues about other cock, because you're scared you might get drunk and 'accidentally' suck it.

I bet you piss in toilet cubicles on a night out to avoid the temptation to 'accidentally' look at the guy next to you's piece!

SECRET:
I lost my virginity to a prostitute in Ibiza during a night fueled on cocaine and pills having recently come down from a fucked up first time ketamin binge.

true story!

(And no, I'm not all that proud of it, and No I don't do drugs anymore, not for over 4 years)

Anyone else man enough to make some personal confessions rather than dishing the dirt on someone else?
You can goto the church for confession.
TGMaverick
+16|6281
I half-expected the OP to end with something about moving to Bel Aire.
Ryan
+1,230|6894|Alberta, Canada

I wear my underwear on the outside
jord
+2,382|6729|The North, beyond the wall.
I shot and killed 12 people over a 7 year span.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6576|South Florida

Pug wrote:

Share yours.

Ok, this one is killing me...so I have to tell someone.

My old roommate Ted got married this weekend.  In his bridal party is Genny.  Genny was my wife's old roommate from college.  Genny has been married for about eight years, her first marriage.  It was Genny's husband second marrige, which broke up because he caught his ex in bed with the neighbor.  My wife and Genny are best of friends...Ted & I are good friends, although because of this incident my opinion waivers from time to time.

The secret:
Three days before Genny gets married, she sleeps with Ted.   She's also slept with one other of the groomsmen (not me) and one other person who attended the wedding in a two gal & one guy threesome  (I walked into the wrong room at a party).  My wife's best friend is a whore.  So much so she tainted her marriage by getting in "one last bang" before her wedding...which if Genny's husband knew that would be about it...

So basically if I tell anyone I break up two marriages - Genny would be back in the dating pool, and I'm pretty sure Ted's wife would go psycho eventually from hanging their wedding photo on the wall - where the groom has banged one of the bride's best friends...
Option A:
Bribe genny for either sex or money or both.
Option B:
Tell your wife and see what she thinks.
15 more years! 15 more years!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6694
I know where the WMD's are.
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6744

jord wrote:

I shot and killed 12 people over a 7 year span.
well i lold
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6593|Texas - Bigger than France

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Pug wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

you should have made it a 2 girl 2 guy 4 some, serious take it your grave it may have been a mistake or a last taste of freedom no need to "grass" on them and wreck not only their lives but others.
I'm not into being in the same room as aroused dude equipment that's not mine.
Closet homo.

No offence, but you have issues about other cock, because you're scared you might get drunk and 'accidentally' suck it.

I bet you piss in toilet cubicles on a night out to avoid the temptation to 'accidentally' look at the guy next to you's piece!
Lol

You're assuming I'm being theoretical.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6177|So Cal
I once shagged an older woman, and her great grandaughter caught us on the bed.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard