KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
If this was posted previously sry, but I looked for the answers, found them but didn't do anything.
So ok, lets begin.

I had Bf2 for a while it worked ok, everything was good. Today (finally) I got BF2:SF.
So the first thing that I did was uninstall BF2. Than I installed BF2, everything went ok. Than I tried to install BF2:SF, but when it began to install this thing came out: BF2 is being patched to 1.1. This may take a while. Please wait.
So I waited, than when it began to install this shit came out: Unable to patch BF2.
I got totally pissed of. I uninstalled BF2 again, and installed it back. Than I tried to play BF2 and see if it works, but now even BF2 wont work. I've got no idea what happened and please help me. My SF wont work and I cant even run BF2. When I double click on the icon, the screen goes black, and back to the desktop again... HELP!!
aLeX
.?
+160|6331|:D

To ensure a proper installation of the Battlefield 2 series, please install in the following order.  If you do not have all of the expansion and booster packs please skip and install the next software on the list.

1. Install Battlefield 2
       Note: If you have the Battlefield 2 Deluxe pack, install and skip to step 3.
   2. Install Battlefield 2: Special Forces.
   3. Install the 1.41 full patch.
   4. Install Battlefield 2: Armored Fury.
   5. Install Battlefield 2: Euro Force.
   6. Install the 1.41 full patch once again.

Your post made little sense to me. Elaborate any more?
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
yeah... but it wont let me install BF2:SF, thats the problem
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland
ah crap, you totally have to uninstall bf2. Like manually as well.

Here's a sticky
here.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
HELP!! NOTHING happened. When I try to install BF2 SF it says: updating bf2 to version 1.1. And than this error comes out: unable to update patch!!
what can i do??

EDIT: It's pretty hard to explain it, because i have to translate everything in to english.

Last edited by KrisPOLANDnorwida (2007-08-02 12:51:22)

KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
ok so the install is complete... now I have a second problem..

https://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorvt9.png
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
common guys i need to get the game going!!
Fateless
+36|6242|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Ahh, i see whats happened.
In the C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2 ( or wherever you installed ), there is a zip folder called "shaders_client". Unzip that into the shaders folder, which should be in the same dir as the zip folder. Overwrite all if it ask's, then play. Let us know how it went.

Fateless.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium

Fateless wrote:

Ahh, i see whats happened.
In the C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2 ( or wherever you installed ), there is a zip folder called "shaders_client". Unzip that into the shaders folder, which should be in the same dir as the zip folder. Overwrite all if it ask's, then play. Let us know how it went.

Fateless.
thanks man IT WORKS!!!! thanks for the help +1 for you!!
Fateless
+36|6242|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Nice one. See you on the Battlefield.

Fateless.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard