Should have ducked
+394|6496|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Or the lame one I found for BF2?
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6135|So Cal
Are these zombies Bloods or Crypts?
...me keed

Last edited by GraphicArtist J (2007-08-01 15:03:16)

https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Stizz
+8|6258|New Jersey
Wow that is really pathetic.  I am so sick of this kinda crap that some people have to pull.  What has this world come to?  This whole politically correct business has gotten out of control and is making more of a problem than it is solving.  When is enough going to be enough for these people who act this way.  We are worse off now than we were when there was actual racism (racism on a much grander scale).  I say we should just let it go already and if someone wants to be racist towards another person then so be it, that is there right.  I think there would be much less of shit like this if that was the case, because soon enough, at the rate this is going, we wont be able to speak, there wont be anymore televison, games, etc. becuase people will just pick it all apart, or everyone will have to be gray lol.

GraphicArtist J wrote:

Are these zombies Bloods or Crypts?
well, being that they are zombies, and zombies are usually covered with blood, blood being red, they would be flying the red flag making them bloods.

Last edited by Stizz (2007-08-01 15:05:03)

Scottish Mercenary
+2|6133|My cardboard box in Scotland
I saw this about an hour ago and I'll say what I said then,

"I bet no one was thinking about racism until it was brought up. When people first saw the trailers for this (awesome) game they never thought Oh, look at how many black people I'm shooting. This must be a message of hate and a subtle hint to destroy the African American race.

In better words this game looks great and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6457

Wow that's retarded. First, Sony had a problem with Resistance  and now RE5. WTF!!!!!
stef10
+173|6491|Denmark
Its a freaking thing done by xbox 360 buttboys. Now they realised that Sony is unbeatable if they continue as well as they are doing ATM, so therefor they use freaking dumb shit to make them loose money.

Those freaking buttholes!
Scottish Mercenary
RE5 is coming for the 360 aswell.

Last edited by Scottish Mercenary (2007-08-01 16:20:47)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6457

Scottish Mercenary wrote:

Indeed. I heard that it's coming till 2009 though

Stef- I would delete that post, lol.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2007-08-01 16:24:44)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6311
cry racism.
Scottish Mercenary
I was told they were coming out at the same time. Or maybe like The Darkness it will come out for PS3 later.

r'Eeee wrote:

Last edited by Scottish Mercenary (2007-08-01 16:28:31)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6789|Great Brown North

article wrote:

the fact that this video game is marketed to children and young adults. Start them young... fearing, hating, and destroying Black people."
since when was RE a kids thing?  how about starting young blacks out young thinking that anybody a different colour than them is trying to exploit them. fucking idiots

article wrote:

the trailer which depicts Chris Redfield in what appears to be an African setting, struggling against a horde of black zombies
wait wait wait wait... Theres black people in AFRICA?!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY! what colour did they think the zombies would be? purple?

article wrote:

On the other hand, zombie stories originated in the Afro-Caribbean Vodoun belief system, so for a series that relies on zombies as its main antagonists, exploring the voodoo origins of zombie mythology seems only natural, and in order to do that you are going to end up exploring villages that just don't happen to have many Caucasians in them.
how many white people do you know that live in rural africa?

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Some people are just stupid to tragic levels...
too damn true +1

cowami wrote:

Remember the uproar about GTA: Vice City, what with the whole "zomg they want to you to kill Haitians oh noes" thing?
lol yes, and i made them my most hated gang just for that too, that and their damn accent

Mystline wrote:

Whoever thinks that is really uneducated and should take a look at reality, its just a game. In resident evil 4 there were white spaniards bieng portrayed as zombies.
yeah well unfortunatley the uneducated are the loudest screamers

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Let's make that post relevant to RE4!

"This is problematic on so many levels, including the depiction of Spanish people as inhuman savages, the killing of Spanish people by an American man in military clothing, and the fact that this video game is marketed to children and young adults. Start them young... fearing, hating, and destroying Spanish people."
better watch out, jesse jackson and al sharpton might call you an evil manipulative bastard for making a joke at the extent of bla.... oh wait they're not black, never mind then continue being racist, can't make a book deal about spanish people
(that was a joke btw)
stef10
+173|6491|Denmark

r'Eeee wrote:

Scottish Mercenary wrote:

Indeed. I heard that it's coming till 2009 though

But it was DONE by the buttboys. You may never know when the buttboy is about to strike!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

I knew someone was gonna bitch about it.

I really want to someday make a game where you pick a race for your character, then go on mass massacres of every other race. No storyline or real gameplay, just pick your killing weapon and kill kill kill. Lots of blood and gore, and realistic graphics and physics too.
Smithereener
+138|6325|California

Hurricane wrote:

I knew someone was gonna bitch about it.

I really want to someday make a game where you pick a race for your character, then go on mass massacres of every other race. No storyline or real gameplay, just pick your killing weapon and kill kill kill. Lots of blood and gore, and realistic graphics and physics too.
Then soccer moms are going to complain about it being a "bad influence." Despite the fact the kid shouldn't be playing those games anyway You just can't get away from all this stupid criticism.

At this rate, the only game that will be accepted by all people is one where you toss marshmellows (rainbow coloured, so people don't complain about it being white) at other people (also rainbow coloured, so people don't complain about them being black/white/yellow/etc.) but don't actually kill them. Or something like that.
Scottish Mercenary
This will be accepted Viva pinata

Last edited by Scottish Mercenary (2007-08-01 16:45:21)

gameaddict
+35|6689|let op drempels
Hahahahaha that didn't take long i knew it was coming but this, mg the human mind surprises me again.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6628|Manitowoc, WI

Kym Patt in her retarted blog wrote:

Yes… I am more comfortable with the zombies being white. In fact, ALL zombies should be white from this day forth.
What the fuck?!  I say just to spite her, everyone needs to buy this game and make it the top selling game of the year.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2007-08-01 17:33:25)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

BolvisOculus wrote:

Kym Patt in her retarted blog wrote:

Yes… I am more comfortable with the zombies being white. In fact, ALL zombies should be white from this day forth.
What the fuck?!
'Cos black people would clearly be resistant to whatever disease turned people into zombies.

Or maybe white zombies wouldn't want to bite black people. Fuckin' racist zombies.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Scottish Mercenary
She is not allowing black people to be zombies? Now that's racist.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

She's a minority, she can be what would be racist if it was a white talking about other races.

Wait a minute, technically I'm hispanic...

haha all you damn honkys and crackas can't say stuff like this!
David.P
Banned
+649|6283
I bet one week till Sharpton is all over this like white on rice.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6773|Dallas
Pathetic to the highest degree.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6853|Sacramento, Cal
hmmm
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6351|Atlanta, Georgia
Doctor Strangelove