pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6375|Earth
Hmm, for the medic part I'll give it a 9/10, becuase that was some damn good medic whoring. But the sniper part....I'll give it a 4/10, but only becuase you killed Jameseyy. And whoever said you could give Clean.Sweap a run for his money is a complete idiot. I saw maybe 2-3 headshots and a majority were pistol kills. Get that many kills without using your pistol and I might be impressed a little bit.
Signature
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

pyscofrawg wrote:

Hmm, for the medic part I'll give it a 9/10, becuase that was some damn good medic whoring. But the sniper part....I'll give it a 4/10, but only becuase you killed Jameseyy. And whoever said you could give Clean.Sweap a run for his money is a complete idiot. I saw maybe 2-3 headshots and a majority were pistol kills. Get that many kills without using your pistol and I might be impressed a little bit.
Not all of us are WOoKies.
{HMS}_jee
+15|6616

pyscofrawg wrote:

What's wrong with using the pistol? Everyone has their different play style as a sniper, and besides I'm a former medic whore who just plays sniper to annoy noobs and get some hackusations Also, I did say in my OP that it's my first and not to expect anything incredible

I'll leave the clichéd and (sometimes) deceptively edited one-shot sniper movies to the dedicated snipers, and those with the hardware to do so
Chillin&killin
+27|6645|Manchester,England
{hms} i remember those guys, plus i think i was on that sever not long ago when i was bored
oChaos.Haze
+90|6408

Punkbu$ter wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

What's wrong with using the pistol? Everyone has their different play style as a sniper, and besides I'm a former medic whore who just plays sniper to annoy noobs and get some hackusations Also, I did say in my OP that it's my first and not to expect anything incredible

I'll leave the clichéd and (sometimes) deceptively edited one-shot sniper movies to the dedicated snipers, and those with the hardware to do so
Like this vid wasn't deceptively edited.  Every time you are about to die.....cut to new scene.  Nice vid though.  Kinda wish the people you were playing against did ANYTHING to not get hit.  I think I saw one guy hop in the whole vid, lol.
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6440|Everywhere and nowhere
Cool video, kept me interested. No slow moments at all. I hate the sniper kit personally, but you seem good at it.

Btw, what editting program did you use? How did you acheive the fast forward effect? I'm a photoshopper trying to get into video editting.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6555|England
4:48 - What the fuck was that?

All in all, better than most. Nice hit reg.

Is it me, or did Karkand seem yellower than usual?
BL4CKL10N
+66|6253
you snipe the way its meant to be done, nice
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6457|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Nice, Glad to see im not in there anywhere. +1
{HMS}_jee
+15|6616

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Like this vid wasn't deceptively edited.  Every time you are about to die.....cut to new scene.  Nice vid though.  Kinda wish the people you were playing against did ANYTHING to not get hit.  I think I saw one guy hop in the whole vid, lol.
Well aren't most 'frag' vids like that? I doubt most people would want to watch the sky and countdown timer over and over, would they? And what I meant by 'deceptive' in my above post is the use of editing techniques such as subtle speeding up, and other stuff like the excessive use of one-shot scenes (showing player's best moments) to keep the casual viewer awestruck

ProteinRage wrote:

Cool video, kept me interested. No slow moments at all. I hate the sniper kit personally, but you seem good at it.

Btw, what editting program did you use? How did you acheive the fast forward effect? I'm a photoshopper trying to get into video editting.
Sorry for the late response, I used Sony Vegas for the majority of the editing and Particle Illusion for the fancy text and background stuff . Fast-forwarding was done by stretching events (squashing actually) and I added the Radial Blur effect to make it more apparent. Hope that helps

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

4:48 - What the fuck was that?
I shot someone while reloading, something wrong?

hawaythelads wrote:

Nice, Glad to see im not in there anywhere. +1
ty swift I've only seen you on the server recently along with Tltch, while this was recorded around a month ago over like 3 quick rounds.
ssonrats
+221|6615
Very good but too many body shots for my liking

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard