J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil
Where you shoot at someone and you clearly see the smoke of the impact on his ragdoll but get no admage onto him....Or you ear bullets going in your body but you dont get any damge from the shots the enemy took at you. Appens a lot with knife shots to

Does it appens to you ?

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2006-02-04 06:42:58)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

J0hn.F.Kenedy wrote:

Where you shoot at someone and you clearly see the smoke of the impact on his ragdoll but get no admage onto him....Or you ear bullets going in your body but you dont get any damge from the shots the enemy took at you. Appens a lot with knife shots to

Does it appens to you ?
I've had it where I run a distance, and hear what sounds like my kevlar take a few shots. But I usually make it to cover before I start to take damage. What about a sound bug where it sounds like a constant monotone machine gun fire coming from a team mate even though he isnt shooting? And it lasts untilhe or you dies?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833
happens a lot to me with knives and pistols. I knwo that sound you're talking about though.. sometimes when I'm laying behind a hill and a LMG is shooting at me I hear it but take no damage.. it's like they're hitting your backpack or soemthing.
Esker
+1|6726
Yeah, I've been in tank battles where the other tank clearly hits me and I take no damage whatsoever.

Been hummers that have been shot by a tank shell that's done the same thing. Very weird bug.
cohen1976
+14|6767
chopper getting hit by SRAW giving no damage sometimes
||DH-Falcon2||
+0|6659|Hoogezand, The Netherlands
Ill explain, You guys think that they hit you but they only hit the ground in front of you
DoH!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard