Mystline
Banned
+38|6143|United States
BigmacK has removed the video link.

What got to me was that they didnt even snap the animals neck or do something humane, so It would at least be be dead while they skinned the poor thing. I mean do those people wonder what it would be like if they were in those animals postition? If the animals were able to speak or scream I would shudder.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6789|Cambridge (UK)
I had to stop watching after 04:18...
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6319|Bloomington Indiana
yeah im not even gonna click that crap.
wtf

*reading your account was enough*

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2007-08-01 09:17:42)

kripp
+42|6765|Florida (305)
Dont put that crap on here dude. No one wants to see that.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen

kripp wrote:

Dont put that crap on here dude. No one wants to see that.
agreed
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6367|New York
Seriously, why would you post such a thing?
Mystline
Banned
+38|6143|United States

Villain{NY} wrote:

I didn't think the people on this forum were so sensitive I said it was graphic , I just wanted to know what people truly thought of this.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6309|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I'm not even gonna watch that, that's nasty.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6198|sverige
uhhh, nuke china.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6365|Atlanta, Georgia
To show what the chineese are doing to dogs? It's terrible but we can't help it. Life sucks.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6789|Cambridge (UK)

Mystline wrote:

Villain{NY} wrote:

I didn't think the people on this forum were so sensitive I said it was graphic , I just wanted to know what people truly thought of this.
You obviously weren't around the last time this kind of thing got discussed...

Personally, I think your post is fine - you've warned people about how graphic the content is - and I think it is a valid subject for discussion.
']['error
Banned
+630|6667|The Netherlands
I didn't watched the whole thing, too shocking....
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
alright, since we've decided to make this a valid topic, ill begin.

ive seen videos of American fur farms doing the exact same thing. this problem is not just in china...but im sure its prevelant everywhere that animals get killed for any reason.

yes it sucks.
but what can we do besides fire bomb those places.  politicians wont care

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2007-08-01 09:32:35)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6716
Holy fuck.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6282|Basel, Switzerland
Holy banana, you're a weird wanker.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Mystline wrote:

Villain{NY} wrote:

You obviously weren't around the last time this kind of thing got discussed...

Personally, I think your post is fine - you've warned people about how graphic the content is - and I think it is a valid subject for discussion.
Agreed... graphic it is, but it's something not a lot of people seem to have their eyes opened to.
Mystline
Banned
+38|6143|United States

Schwarzelungen wrote:

alright, since we've decided to make this a valid topic, ill begin.

ive seen videos of American fur farms doing the exact same thing. this problem is not just in china...but im sure its prevelant everywhere that animals get killed for any reason.

yes it sucks.
but what can we do besides fire bomb those places.  politicians wont care
Yes politicians wont care, and thats the problem. No living thing should have to endure that amount of pain for 10 seconds let alone 6 minutes.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6367|New York
I have no problem with the thread, I believe it's a valid one that needs attention, but there was no need to post a video.

There was no need to single out China either, most countries are guilty of such atrocities.

Last edited by Villain{NY} (2007-08-01 09:40:25)

JT_001
+17|6443|Canada
That makes me very fucking angry.

Stupid fucking people.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6548|South Florida
ban this stupid fuck
15 more years! 15 more years!
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6566|My head
I just threw up.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6708|Espoo, Finland
Old news and this is definately not common practise.
There is no logical point in skinning an animal alive so normal people do not do it.

The people doing this and filming it are just sick individuals.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6739
And people love China more than the USA...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6774|Chicago.
Video removed. Too graphic. I know you warned agasint it, but there is no need to display there here.

If anybody has enough morbid curiosity to want to see it, PM the OP and I bet he'll give you a link.

The topic of discussion, however, is fine. This is an issue that is perfectly placed in D&ST.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6739

BigmacK wrote:

Video removed. Too graphic. I know you warned agasint it, but there is no need to display there here.

If anybody has enough morbid curiosity to want to see it, PM the OP and I bet he'll give you a link.

The topic of discussion, however, is fine. This is an issue that is perfectly placed in D&ST.
Isn't that censorship of media? I think it should still be there since people view it at their own will. At least it's not a pic or something and he did say it was very graphic...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard