OmniDeath
~
+726|6655

Anyone else like them? Just got back from one of their concerts, simply amazing.

Kneegra
Don't rock no blings but my baseball cap
+21|6439|IN
awesome band. been listening to the s.c.i.e.n.c.e and make yourself albums here lately.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6656|Ohio
ya ive started listening to them lately. there pretty good.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6655

Kneegra wrote:

awesome band. been listening to the s.c.i.e.n.c.e and make yourself albums here lately.
Light Grenades is my favorite so far.
USARANGER01
+35|6659|America
eh, i dont like em that much, but a lot of my friends are obsessed with them

just different tastes i guess
bobby177
+129|6485|Texas.. getting out asap
nickleback incubus etc etc all sound the same to me
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6651
I like this song. I listened to it a long time ago.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea
They're ok, wish you were here is an awesome song
OmniDeath
~
+726|6655

bobby177 wrote:

Are you kidding me? You must not have heard much of Incubus. I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are.

/facedesk.
~FuzZz~
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea

OmniDeath wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

Are you kidding me? You must not have heard much of Incubus. I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are.

/facedesk.
lolnickleback...... Mettalica>iron maiden> black sabbath>incubis> ANY OTHER MUSIC GROUP> nickleback
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704
Ah, word, defiantly a sick band.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6269|Basel, Switzerland
I love them. Don't know alot songs tough.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon
went and saw them last friday........i was fucked up, scammin on any chic that got within yelling distance
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6749|The Hague, Netherlands

moved to: * Index * » Junk Drawer * » * Movies, Music and Pictures
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6530|Πάϊ
Incubus are pretty good, yeah.
ƒ³
~FuzZz~
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea

Parker wrote:

went and saw them last friday........i was fucked up, scammin on any chic that got within yelling distance
Hehey! Back in the game 'ey Parker?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6767|Hell, p.o box 666

I like them, excellent musicians! Dont have any records at home but I´ve nearly heard every song of them.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6655

Parker wrote:

LT.Victim
+1,175|6574|British Columbia, Canada

OmniDeath wrote:

Parker wrote:

Haha, I love those type of people, you know, the drunk guy sitting behind you at like a Football or hockey game, always yelling random shit, good for a laugh
OmniDeath
~
+726|6655

LT.Victim wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Parker wrote:

Haha, I love those type of people, you know, the drunk guy sitting behind you at like a Football or hockey game, always yelling random shit, good for a laugh
Yea, at the concert last night a guy spilled his beer on me. Not a good idea to where flip flops to concerts
bobby177
+129|6485|Texas.. getting out asap

OmniDeath wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

/facedesk.
All this stuff that sounds the same is all they play on the radio so yes I have heard a lot of it.

/facepalm
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6307|Bloomington Indiana

bobby177 wrote:

All this stuff that sounds the same is all they play on the radio so yes I have heard a lot of it.

/facepalm
which is why i never listen to the radio anymore. plus in bloomington the radio is either a guy telling me im going to hell, a guy singing about me going to hell...or a lady telling me im morally corrupt and going to hell...

back to incubus...i could never get into them.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6594|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Parker wrote:

I remember a drunk guy that showed up to a Cinderella/Poison concert and didn't even make it to Poison.  Was kicked out after getting into an arguement over headbanging with another guy...
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6689|In You Endo- Stoke

Kneegra wrote:

same here,mexico is my favorite song off morning view.

Also i can't believe someone compared them to nickelback bobby you need to be shot.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-08-01 12:40:30)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6655

bobby177 wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

/facedesk.

/facepalm
Listen to the stuff the don't play on the radio, the stuff that isn't so "mainstream" like "Aqueous Transmission."

You haven't heard the half of it.

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Kneegra wrote:

same here,mexico is my favorite song off morning view.

Also i can't believe someone compared them to nickelback bobby you need to be shot.
QFT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard