B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6412|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

bob-brainiac wrote:

hi.
today i was playing on ARSE server. I got kicked they did not like how i was playing ?????.
so i rejoin and asked what i did wrong, instead of giving me an answer they banned me ???????
it was fun playing their and i did not bunny-hop (hate it) or use a cheat (hate it even more), or did anything wrong so i am here to ask what the hell i did wrong so that they kicked and banned me. maybe here i will get a mature answer. 
find I stupid that you get kicked and/or banned for no reason.
so for the arse admins i would like to get an answer.

bob-brainiac
You wheren't being a "ARSE" rofl
bob-brainiac
+6|6734|belgium
indeed i sniped with the svd (not my favorite sniper), killing time. probably they did not like that. but hey that's part of the game, i don't like dieing but hey practice and get good and you will not die so often. trust me i know.
o well other servers enough but i don't like to be kicked for no reason. or such a stupid one.
hope they get their points up quick if they kick and ban al the good players or the players that kill them allot.

and no i was not being an arse lol.
Bonesaw
+8|6640
I used to like them, but as of late the TeamKOK 24/7 Wake server has gotten really shitty. The admins won't listen to complaints if you aren't on their team, even if someone on their team is flat out hacking. If you are on their team then they drag their feet to do anything about it.
too_money2007
+145|6330|Keller, Tx
Let's see...

In the last two playing days, I've been banned from one server for simply owning the other team, and two, for "high ping" on a server with just me and the admin. There was no round going and he couldn't kill me in a jet, so he banned me. Fucking worthless servers. I get this everywhere I go. I really don't open my mouth any more to bring it on myself, but I can't get away from horrible 12 year old admins.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6200|Wisconsin
At Karkand Madness, the *TA* server there was a guy using aimbot with *TA* tags not sure if a member. His name was something like m-16assassin. Anyway he was like everybody go to www dot     blank  dot com for amazing bf2 and 2142 hacks like me!

Im like wtf he took 1st every round

Last edited by LuigiMcOwnage (2007-07-23 21:18:34)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6216|Schofield Barracks
i was playin on the USMC server
me and some guys from my clan were owning and we were killin the admins alot
so the banned us for "cheating"we only had 3 people from our clan in the game they had about 8
and they couldn't just lose for once?
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6558|Las Vegas
Heartbreak Ridge Server Pu$$y adminning

heartbreak ridge banned me a bit ago (7-29-07)for ownin thier ass, I posted in thier forums with a couple screenies, check it out, pretty funny stuff.

http://theheartbreakridge.com/forum/vie … hp?id=1758

http://theheartbreakridge.com/forum/vie … hp?id=1762

http://theheartbreakridge.com/forum/vie … hp?id=1765

Last edited by Snipingruven (2007-07-30 18:05:46)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6358
I play on this server even though the admins are a bunch of idiots.. and i got banned for calling someone a moron because i just repaired a tank and he got in it an took off... the weird part is i did this a week ago an the just banned me tonight lol just telling you guys to stay away from idiot little kids
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6434|Belgium
Their AF server is fine, never had any problems with them.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6587|England

Ive had their server in my favourites for a long time. Never once played there though
cablecopulate
+449|6759|Massachusetts.
I play legion at war servers almost exclusively. Most of their admins hate me. One tried to rally all the admins to get me banned because I teabagged him. They even admitted they were singling me out because I was disliked. Justice won out and I am still allowed there. I don't think you got banned for calling someone a moron, I think it was for forcing TKs on people. http://www.legionatwar.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2288
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6330|Washington DC
They got a nice video of you over there.
too_money2007
+145|6330|Keller, Tx

Snipingruven wrote:

Heartbreak Ridge Server Pu$$y adminning

heartbreak ridge banned me a bit ago (7-29-07)for ownin thier ass, I posted in thier forums with a couple screenies, check it out, pretty funny stuff.

http://theheartbreakridge.com/forum/vie … hp?id=1758

http://theheartbreakridge.com/forum/vie … hp?id=1762

http://theheartbreakridge.com/forum/vie … hp?id=1765
I love how one of his reasons that you were hacking is that is says, "You Dropped" instead of "You Killed". Obviously he doesn't realize localization files can be changed. What a noob.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6558|Las Vegas
Exactly, and these guys, some of them out rank me. I knwo the cheats are gettin plentiful, but cmon, you can't ban without proof!

Sidenote, I was also banned from FLM last night after maybe 2 mintues of playing Gator, and holding my own against them. I was maybe 4 and 1, and they banned me for hacking. Thats 2 servers in 3 days, this is getting ridiculous! I am just a decent player, I would love to see these admin's reaction to soem of the players that give me a hard time!
Seipoc
+2|6142
Last night i was booted from a 24/7 Wake server because one of the admins wanted commander >>, then i came back and he banned me for "being annoying"
too_money2007
+145|6330|Keller, Tx

Snipingruven wrote:

Exactly, and these guys, some of them out rank me. I knwo the cheats are gettin plentiful, but cmon, you can't ban without proof!

Sidenote, I was also banned from FLM last night after maybe 2 mintues of playing Gator, and holding my own against them. I was maybe 4 and 1, and they banned me for hacking. Thats 2 servers in 3 days, this is getting ridiculous! I am just a decent player, I would love to see these admin's reaction to soem of the players that give me a hard time!
You should see what happens when I'm on in a cobra. I get the hacker calls left and right. I love noobs.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6311|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

too_money2007 wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

You should see what happens when I'm on in a cobra. I get the hacker calls left and right. I love noobs.
We don't call you hackers.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
too_money2007
+145|6330|Keller, Tx

cowami wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

We don't call you hackers.
Beacuse the BF2s server is actually fun to play on. I like the bit where you're allowed to cuss. Language filters are also for noobs.
KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6751|SoCal

ChevyLee86 wrote:

I play on this server even though the admins are a bunch of idiots.. and i got banned for calling someone a moron because i just repaired a tank and he got in it an took off... the weird part is i did this a week ago an the just banned me tonight lol just telling you guys to stay away from idiot little kids
You were warned several times.  This is why you were banned

L@W is nothing but fair!

BTW, all of us admins are over 30!

Last edited by KungfuBeer (2007-08-01 21:15:13)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

I've played on this server before and haven't seen anything fishy, but then I enter this one and check out their amazing scores. I stayed for a few minutes and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, however, but I'm still very suspicious. And you should be, too, considering these guys have some amazing scores and are all in the same clan.

https://img475.imageshack.us/img475/140/screen319sv7.jpg

It's =HR= Heartbreak Ridge, IP: 64.34.200.46 Port: 16567

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-08-02 00:30:59)

Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6558|Las Vegas
Wow, Nice Screenie, thanks, I sent 'grd3' packing with a 2 to 1 negative k/d easily. He has no such skill, so not only do they Ban talent out of their server, they pad too. What a bunch of smacktards. +1 for u
too_money2007
+145|6330|Keller, Tx
kidnappings ffw@!!!
l41e
+677|6670

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

At Karkand Madness, the *TA* server there was a guy using aimbot with *TA* tags not sure if a member. His name was something like m-16assassin. Anyway he was like everybody go to www dot     blank  dot com for amazing bf2 and 2142 hacks like me!

Im like wtf he took 1st every round
I remember playing with that guy a while ago when I reinstalled BF2 (I think it was in March). Went around flaming everyone on Wake. "omgnoob", "wtfhax", all the other staples.
AlienWrath2121
+7|6334|Behind you with a large rifle

mtb0minime wrote:

I stayed for a few minutes and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, however, but I'm still very suspicious.
You didnt notice the guys grouped together doing kill/revive, repeatedly?  I guess it's possible they just stopped when they saw they had an outsider present.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I stayed for a few minutes and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, however, but I'm still very suspicious.
You didnt notice the guys grouped together doing kill/revive, repeatedly?  I guess it's possible they just stopped when they saw they had an outsider present.
I was looking for them in a big group and everything, but they must've stopped when I was coming in. A couple guys were going for a flag, and a squad leader was just sniping on a bridge. I typed in the chat, "Quite some amazing scores we have here" and then left.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard