[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6459|UK
OK so me and my mates were playing titan on Verdun. I'd died and so re-spawned back on our titan. The titan then went completly invisible and the reactor began to blow up. This was before the shields had even gone down (they did once the reactor core blew). I didnt have fraps running at the time of the explosion but managed to get a screen shot, got random bits of footage of the invisible titan though.

Sorry for it being on youtube, i wanted to upload it before i go to Wales this afternoon.

Last edited by liquidat0r (2007-07-28 04:01:21)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla
That looks fun as hell

Last edited by loonitic (2007-07-28 04:01:20)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
Haha! Awesome.

I fixed the embed for ya
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6459|UK

liquidat0r wrote:

I fixed the embed for ya
Thanks , i dnt know why it didnt work originally :S
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
i think thats a bug in the game wen say an admin actually swaps a player to the other side and he can fall into the core and explaode it, we experimented with it a few times on our server whilst it was closed to the public, the titan didnt go invis tho thats funnt as hell
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden
That looks like fun

I would like to see the ones with Gunship flying around and magically hit a wall. Would crack me up xD
gameaddict
+35|6682|let op drempels
had that once in the beta also had a pink sky once.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6780|Long Island
thats pretty funny, wonder how it happened? never seen anything like it before.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6598|Michigan, USA
Was it just you, or for everyone?  Ive had the issue where all my texture would vanish after coming back from an alt-tab.  Still never seen and invisible titan.  What i would really liked to have seen is the view from outside the titan, just looking at a bunch of people just randomly floating around.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6459|UK

r2zoo wrote:

Was it just you, or for everyone?
It was for everyone. I was playin with my mates who were on teamspeak and they had the same problem, also at the same time clan members joined me and i was talkin to them on vent (listening to 2 different coversations at the same time can b pretty hard )....they too had an invisible titan.
=VGF= Avantek
+2|6116
Taking advatige of a glitch is not the right thing to do even roof podding on Fall Of Berlin can be considered cheating.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6459|UK

=VGF= Avantek wrote:

Taking advatige of a glitch is not the right thing to do even roof podding on Fall Of Berlin can be considered cheating.
No-one was cheating, it just happened to everyone.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6734|Germany, near Koblenz
Recently I had somthing strange too:

(Minsk, Titans were close together and their shield went down)

Suddenly we where not able to spawn at our Titan and if we tried to jump/pod to it we just fall through it.

At the same time nobody was able to enter or fight at the opposite Titan. You could land on it but it looked like standing on an invisible shield. With moving around I was even able to enter their cargo bay, at least I saw it from inside. And allthough we were able to see them and vice versa, nobody was able to harm anybody.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard