_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Güß Gott!

Hello from Germany!
The weather here is pretty cold for a summer, 15 - 20 C*. Anyway I don't want to post a "Weather Forecast", I want to post a ---Comparison---, about: How do the Battlefield 2142 players in Europe play?

I asked my uncle for some high-speed DSL, and yay I got it... , Jesus a Phone Cable dial up has like 46 kb/s... too slow!

Anyway let me start:

China: Shanghai

Teamplay:
           [*] - They don't revive you when you are wounded!
           [*] - They don't give you ammo, when you need some!
           [*] - The don't repair you when your vehicle is about to BLOW UP!
           [*] - 0 players speak english!

Flying:
           [*] - Let's just say, THEY CRASH EVERY SINGLE TIME! Yep, We take off, We kill about 4 people and then we crash or we get rammed!
           [*] - They don't listen to you when you need TV Missiles
           [*] - When you fly, they scream in theire MIC like a freaking baby, because I'm doing a looping and chasing a other Gunship

Armor, Driving/Walking:
           [*] - Tank driving is the only thing that they can very good. I have no idea why!
           [*] - Battlewalker walking, *pfff*, they never use the shield. Enough said!

Commander:
           [*] - I'm SL, check the status for some supplies. It's ready. "Need supplies at this position!", "No can do!", "Sorry!". *AHHH* So annoying!
           [*] - The use the EMP Strike on Inf. Does 0 and he screams in his mic.... "HAHAHA, I blind people!"
           [*] - Orbital Strike, let's just say: n00b Style! Orbital strikes my entire squad!

China: Beijing

Teamplay, Flying, Armor, Driving/Walking & Commander! = THE FREAKING SAME AS IN SHANGHAI!!!!!!!!!

**************************************************************************************************
I went on dif. servers for each country..

Europe: Germany

Teamplay:
          [*] - They sometimes revive you! +1
          [*] - There are like more support players on the server I was on, so much ammo! +1
          [*] - They repair you way often, when damaged! And they know how to repair not like the chinese, stand there and repair! KEEP ON MOVING SO YOU DON'T GET HIT!

Flying:
          [*] - Some very fine pilots here in Germany! They know how to chase down a gunship they position you for a perfect TV shot!
          [*] - They are so good the pilots, they ask you via Voip if you need TV ammo!
          [*] - and it's like so amazing They communicate with you, *WoW*: "There! 4 soldiers 3 o'clock!", etc...

Armor, Driving/Walking:
          [*] - I was walking with some great Battle - Walker drivers! Superb! Using shield! They know how to use the Anti-Tank Missiles
          [*] - Armor, I don't know about you guys but I played with some not so great Tank drivers!

Commander:
         [*] - I again am SL! Ask for supplie drop, works! +1
         [*] - They use the EMP strike, in a very good way! +1
         [*] - They think before they send down the Orbital Strike! +1

But still there are some beginners, but hey, every one starts!

**************************************************************************************************

Europe: England a.k.a UK

Teamplay:
           [*] - They always revive you! +1
           [*] - They always give you ammo! +1
           [*] - They seriously know how to repair! +!

Flying:
           [*] - I didn't fly in the UK! lol

Armor, Driving/Walking:
           [*] - Nor did I Drive/Walk with someone! hehe

Commander:
           [*] - Same as in Germany!
           [*] - But still some play like in China!

*************************************************************************************************

Europe: France

Teamplay:
          [*] - They do everything to keep you alive!
          [*] - They do everything to keep you loaded!
          [*] - They do everything to keep you fully repaired!

Flying:
          [*] - Same thing like in the UK!

Armor, Driving/Walking:
          [*] - Also like in the UK!

Commander:
          [*] 99% of the rounds I played with the French mates, there was no commander! You want to know why? Read "Teamplay" again!
          [*] But the 1% "Commanders", where a little better than the chinese!

The last country I played on was "The Netherlands"!

Europe: Netherlands
I must say, The#LORDs#Of#Nade. I mean damn! It's like fire crackers every where! "Fr!, Fr!, Fr!, Fra!, Frag out!" Don't hate me but it's true! *Don't ask me which server I was on, I have no idea!

Teamplay:
           [*] - Very poor in Assault! Almost no revive!
           [*] - Way to much support! But still enough ammo!
           [*] - Way less repairs!

Flying:
           [*] - I have to say "Flying Dutch Man"! Very Good in flying!
           [*] - Listen to you! AMMO!

Armor, Driving/Walking:
           [*] Didn't do it in the Netherlands!

Commander:
           [*] - Like in the UK and Germany!

*********************************************************************************

Yeah, that was about it!

So the results are:

Teamplay: France!

Flying: Netherlands!

Armor, Driving/Walking: Germany - Battlewalkers, China - Tanks!

Commander: UK and Germany

**********************************************************************************

Sad part was that I didn't see any [bf2s] members! But hey I'm still like 1 and a half maybe 2 weeks in Germany! So some might see me!

Just add me under: pGrizzleq

I wrote this comparison, because I thought it might be interesting for you!

BTW: I still fraged the crap out of those players with my CLARK!!!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

FYI: The video The Clark - Camp Gibraltar, will come out a little later, Reason:

[*] - Patch 1.40 is not out yet
                                                                                                                            [*] - I need to warm with the clark to get the perfect frags

Ciao
Happy Holidays!

Balok77
+28|6150
I find that in all Battle field games the germans are the least friendly. I go on one german server alot and say hi every time and after about 2 monthes they still ignore me lol

English gamers Ftw, tho yanks on Project reality are great cause they take it so seriously
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
Seems to me that UK based players use VOIP more so that's a big + from me.

I hate when french/german people don't speak english even though we're in an "international" squad.
Mennechet
+1|6160|In front of my PC...
Well, I'm French, and i HATE when an english player comes on a FRENCH server, and starts insulting us because we speak french to each other.....DAMN this pisses me off, fortunatelly only a few players act like this, and most of the time they try to speak french. That's why I'll try to speak my best english on an international server
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
I've got to say that German servers are the worst servers. When I look down the list for a server that i want if it's got anything German in it I avoid it. I can say this because It's not like it's the minority of German players but the Majority are Greedy, unfriendly and just bad to play with.
flogging*molly
+2|6266
They don't speak english in china???

the nerve of them.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Don't forget that the Germans and Dutch tend to be the ones who get reset.

True, tbh.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6652|Keyboard

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Armor, Driving/Walking:
           [*] - Tank driving is the only thing that they can very good. I have no idea why!
They do well in armor because of this :
https://www.zefrank.com/theshow/gallery/d/8604-1/tiananmen-square-tanks.jpg
=VGF= Avantek
+2|6116
All based on personal opininon most not true.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard