Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6631
I got the install process alright but then how do I do the cables? There's one 3-pin connector from the cooler, but it wouldn't fit into the same place as the stock cooler's 3-pin because the stock cooler's pin was much smaller. (This was on the GPU) Then I found another 3-pin connector on the GPU and it went into it fine. But Now only thing is, where do I plug the fanmate 2? If anyone has installed zalman vf900 I would want to know how.

E: Found it out, I'm so stupid, it was so obious. Can be deleted!

Last edited by Hacial (2007-07-31 23:54:59)

houseofnub
+3|6126|SoCal
I would just plug it directly into the motherboard.  It will constantly run at full speed that way, but they are quiet fans.

I have one of those in each of my computers and I can't hear them over the factory CPU fans.

BTW, excellent choice.  You will be pleased.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6367|England - Kent

houseofnub wrote:

I would just plug it directly into the motherboard.  It will constantly run at full speed that way, but they are quiet fans.

I have one of those in each of my computers and I can't hear them over the factory CPU fans.

BTW, excellent choice.  You will be pleased.
Like he said.
The fanmate is pointless you want max cooling? then leave it off and it will run at its max.
If you REALLY want it on... what mobo do you have?

Last edited by xRBLx (2007-08-01 09:51:57)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6570|Hungary
I got one on my 6600 GT and it was easy to install and i had no problems at all. Its a really good cooler for your VGA !
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6313
All you should have to do is apply some thermal paste put it down, strap it down secure it and plug the power cable into the mobo.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard